Dr. Gregory Lukaszewicz, MD

Dr. Gregory Lukaszewicz, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Gregory Lukaszewicz, MD is a general surgery specialist in South San Francisco, CA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1991 and specializes in general surgery and vascular surgery.

1200 El Camino Real

South San Francisco, CA 94080

(650) 742-2000

• Kaiser Permanente

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Lukaszewicz's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lukaszewicz's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Thrombosis

Dr. Lukaszewicz?
Dr. Lukaszewicz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Lukaszewicz, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I have never met anyone who was kinder, more in tune, and so accommodating as he. There is someone who only comes along once in a lifetime, who makes life such a beautiful place; and makes you want to live forever.For me, that someone is he. I am going away, since I sold my house; and moving to Gualala,CA, but my life will never be as lovely, and fulfilled as it was. I will never forget,or be the same again.Someone like him deserves respect,& the freedom to live a good & happy life.Always.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Lukaszewicz, MD?
He brought me back to life.I was a sad,lonely widow, who barely left the house.I was so ashamed of my legs that were swollen w/lymphedema, and he helped me feel like a human being again.He made me feel good about myself again.He cared.He always listened, & even asked me about my life & how things were going.He took time with me,that he didn't have to take.His generous spirit & kind heart touched me.Unfortunately,I must move to Yreka.He will leave a large hole in my heart.I will miss him so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Lukaszewicz, MD?
He motivated me to do well for myself. He helped me lose 40 lbs. I wish I could see him again. He is missed. He was my favorite person. He inspired me to walk the trail, and even write poetry. I never met anyone like him and am sure I never will again.. I feel like he was my friend. He made life more livable and bearable because of his kindness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Lukaszewicz, MD?
He cares! He is helpful and has a nice sense of humor. He makes me feel more relaxed about being there. It is just too bad he has to be at that awful Kaiser SSF. The management there is HORRIBLE! They are stupid, mean and don't know what they are doing! I wish I could have an appointment with him at a different Kaiser, or at a different medical facility!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Lukaszewicz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lukaszewicz?

Insurance accepted