Dr. Gregory Lopez, MD

Orthopedic Spine SurgeryMale

Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Dr. Gregory Lopez, MD is a Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Naperville, IL and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio in 2010. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus and Rush Oak Park Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Gregory Lopez, MD

Midwest Orthopaedics At Rush

55 Shuman Blvd Ste 700 Naperville, IL 60563
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Lopez with our nearby Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists at Edward Hospital - Main Campus.

Make an appointment at Edward Hospital - Main Campus today at (630) 506-5814.

These providers are on the medical staff of Edward Hospital - Main Campus.

Dr. Lopez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lopez

92.62295081967213%

The best
Everything happened exactly as the doctor said it would. He walked me through the process and made sure i understood what was going on and are next step. After surgery i followed his recovery plan and stayed in touch. Whenever i had a worry or question, Dr. Lopez or his team would make sure to get back to me. Words can’t describe how thankful i am that he was my surgeon. After waking up from my spinal fusion i received comfort from walking which made no sense…. I remember thinking how am i walking right now, the man is a professional!!! Highly recommend for anyone with back pain visit him for a honest consultation.
Ahmad Bustami – Sep 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Lopez, MD?
Dr. Lopez is a 5 Star surgeon!
Dr. Lopez is the best! I have had 3 surgeries by him and all were successful! My 3rd surgery was a life changer for me. Before it was done I could not walk more then 50 feet now I can walk 2 miles. Dr. Lopez truly wants to help, he listened to my story and journey with my spinal pain. I highly recommend Dr. Lopez.
Barb – Aug 22, 2022
Phenomenal
Dr. Lopez is a very personable and compassionate doctor. He listens carefully to your concerns and explains things thoroughly in a way that is easy to understand. I previously had very debilitating nerve pain that ran down to my big toe. After spinal surgery, I am now pain free and grateful to have my life back and enjoy the things I love to do. It is like a miracle to me. Dr. Lopez is the best!!
Jayne Skibinski – Aug 13, 2022
Outstanding Neck Surgeon
Dr Lopez is such a professional physician. He’s caring and explains everything thoroughly. After years of suffering, I drove 2 hrs each way to see Dr Lopez. My neck was in very poor condition. After my surgery (multiple fusions) he and his staff were great with post-op follow up. A year later, I had a massive herniated disc (not related to the first surgery) compressing a nerve, which was excruciating and affecting my arm and hand. I insisted on going to Dr Lopez again. Dr Lopez did both surgeries and I would highly recommend him. Again my neck was in very poor condition and I was in pain daily. I feel like Dr Lopez greatly improved my quality of life.
Aug 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Lopez, MD?
It is no understatement to say that Dr. Lopez and his staff have given me my quality of life back. My recovery still has a way to go, (three months post op to date) but I am pain free now and am able to pursue most of my normal activities. I would highly recommend Dr. Lopez.
Eddie Kazmierczak – Jul 28, 2022
Best and personable surgeon
Great professional orthopedic surgeon.
Carlos Burger – Jul 20, 2022
Patient
He is very understanding and caring. Always is genuinely concerned about me. He doesn't delay in getting me the help I need. I’m glad I found him and have him for my doctor
Janet S. – Jul 09, 2022
Orthopedic snack surgery
I recently had minimally invasive neck surgery to remove a disc due to severe weakness in my arm. The surgery was seamless and I’ve had no pain at all afterwards. Already some of the weakness is subsiding and I haven’t started rehab. The text they sent you are informative and comforting and encouraging. I would highly recommend Dr Lopez for neck surgery!!
Jul 04, 2022
Outstanding surgeon!
Dr. Lopez is wonderful - a skilled and caring surgeon. He performed a spinal fusion of L2-L4 on me in early May. The debilitating pain is all gone. I am so very thankful for Dr. Lopez and his team. They are really an outstanding group - highly recommend.
Lily G. – Jul 02, 2022
Dr. Lopez
I highly recommend Dr. Lopez, he was very informative and took the time to answer all my questions.
Jun 18, 2022
Post surgery visit
Dr. Lopez doesn't rush through your visit, he listens to your concerns and all your questions. He is professional as well as personable.
Tena M Krauleidis – Jun 02, 2022
Dr. Lopez is the best!
He listens to what you have to say. He presents information clearly. He answers questions - patiently. He offers his thoughts on where you are, what the progression of your situation will be - short and long term - leaving the decision up to you. I’ve seen other neurosurgeons and none have made me feel confident they were the “right fit” but I have total faith in Dr. Lopez. When I have surgery, he’s “the man!”
Kimberly W. – May 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Lopez, MD?
I have total confidence in Dr Lopez. He listens to all my issues and did a great job on my last surgery. One more coming up and praying for another good outcome. Have recommended several people to Dr Lopez.
Carol Begley – Apr 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Lopez, MD?
Dr. Lopez has wonderful energy, explained my problem clearly, and has made me feel confident in the success of my upcoming surgery after 9 weeks of sciatica that could not be corrected with any of the other approaches. Ice, heat, stretching, massage, and chiropractic care only helped momentarily, so I look forward to finally fully healing under his great care :-)
Maeve – Apr 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Lopez, MD?
Best Surgeon I have ever met.
My experience was great. He performed surgery on my back on 3-7-2022 and the first day after surgery I was walking over 2000 steps, pain free. His professional courtesy and bedside manner is second to none. I am very thankful for his help. I was in so much pain the last six months I thought I would never feel good again. But all is well thanks to Dr. Lopez and his staff.
Lou Ruffolo – Mar 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Lopez, MD?
I Love Dr. Lopez he’s Awesome Sauce !!!
I love his care . He’s compassionate and takes care of me just Awesome. He doesn’t do surgeries because he can. He only does them to benefit his patients. Thanks so much for helping me. I appreciate
The Diva – Mar 03, 2022
Excellent
First of all, I haven't had surgery yet but was in excruciating pain and called for an appointment and the very nice office staff got me in literally right away. All of the staff were pleasant, efficient and compassionate. Very impressive, organized office. Dr. Lopez is very understanding and compassionate and never made me feel like I was messing up his day by squeezing me in. I can't say how much that means when you are in so much pain. He took his time and addressed all the issues. Would 100% recommend this provider and this office to everyone. Very impressive and appreciated!!
Wendie – Jan 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Lopez, MD?
Saw Dr. Lopez for my cervical stenosis issues on the recommendation of a trusted medical advisor and I could not be happier. I'm in my 60's and have encountered many doctors both in my profession and as a patient, and Dr. Lopez's listening skill alone set him high above the rest. He and his PA were thorough in my preliminary visits and I felt they understood me, my lifestyle, and what I was seeking, all of which before suggesting the best course of treatment. It made me feel comfortable going forward.
Don Battaglia – Jan 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Lopez, MD?
Recently had a major back surgery in Nov '21 handled by Dr. Lopez and his team. Being the 4th surgery of my adult life, let me tell you this is the single best medical team I have experienced. Most importantly, it's a month after surgery and I've already walked over 100 miles when I couldn't walk one block prior to surgery and could not be more amazed with my results. In addition to clearly having a masterful surgeon at the helm, Lopez's team could not have been more helpful, knowledgeable, efficient and wonderful if they tried! I had several questions along the way, and every single time I called, the team answered in completely and patiently. While it helped having Elmhurst Hospital's amazing nursing staff complimenting the procedure, it was Dr. Lopez and his team who made this entire experience effortless. I cannot thank you enough!
Dec 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Lopez, MD?
After several years of addressing pain in my left sacroiliac joint with cortisone shots snd nerve blocks with no relief , Dr Lopez said it was time for surgery. By this time my pain was debilitating. My SI joint fusion was an enormous success. I am one year post op and I have my life back and I’m pain free. Dr Lopez listened to me, believed in me, understand my pain and advocated on my behalf with insurance through three denials. He and his team are amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Lopez and would do it all again to be where I’m at today.
Diane Campbell – Nov 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Lopez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lopez?