Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Gregory Levickas, MD
Dr. Gregory Levickas, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Catonsville, MD. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Levickas is affiliated with Saint Agnes Hospital.

Saint Agnes Medical Group

6501 Baltimore National Pike Ste D

Catonsville, MD 21228

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Levickas

Dr. Levickas' Experience

Dr. Levickas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Levickas does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• UNIV OF MD SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Mercy Hospital Med Center
  • University Of Md Med Sys

Dr. Levickas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Levickas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levickas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levickas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levickas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levickas to family and friends
Dr. Levickas' Performance
Halethorpe, MD |
I highly recommend Dr. Levickas as a lifetime family doctor! I have been seeing him for around 15 years, and we have been through much together!. He always listens, responds prompts to requests, and takes my health and well-being very seriously. He doesn't hesitate to refer me to a specialist if necessary. And when it comes to treatment options, he always offers a balanced choice between Western and Eastern medicine, which I really appreciate.
in Catonsville, MD |
Outstanding Doctor in all aspects.
in Arbutus, MD |
I asked Dr Levickas if he could have my husband tested for Dementia. He flat out refused and told me he was too young. My husband has memory problems and is currently seeing a neurologist that seems to be quite concerned about his condition. My husband told him he had a sharp pain in his temple. Dr Levickas response was "sharp pains are nothing to worry about". I think if a patient has concerns that a good doctor should listen and show concern. My husband will no longer be seeing Dr Levickas!
in Halethorpe, MD |
dr levickas is by far the most careing doc i have ever seen. he takes the time to explain your problems and goes over in detail the best remmedies and solutions. his staff is also #1
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Levickas has been my PCP for almost 20 yrs. He is the most patient, caring, and understanding Dr I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I never feel rushed, he can recite my chart by memory,and he is willing to try new things other Dr's scoff at. I am never leaving him. If my insurance means I can't go there I will pay cash. I trust him and he has never let me down. The new office is AMAZING as well. Almost all my needs are now under one roof.
in Baltimore, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Levickas for approximately 15 years and he is the best PCP I have ever had. His professionalism & knowledge of patient care is outstanding. He never rushes my office visits and he makes me feel as if he really cares about my health. I have changed employers to 2 different occasions and I feel blessed that both employers provided me with medical insurance that was in network with Kenneth Williams & Associates so that can continue to keep Dr. Levickas as my PCP.
in Randallstown, MD |
Magnificent bedside manners, always accommodation, returns calls!
in Elkridge Maryland |
I had been suffering from cold/flu symptoms for a week when I decided to see my regular doctor, Dr. Geller. He prescribed tamiflu and didn't really explain anything or even ask me what my symptoms were. Tamiflu of course didn't work and I suffered another week with the fever, cough, aches. The receptionist put me in within 2 days and I was seen by Dr Levikas. He was so thorough and patient. It turned out I didn't have the flu but had pneumonia. I love st. Agnes medical group!
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Levickas, MD?
Are you Dr. Levickas?