Dr. Gregory Latrenta, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Latrenta

Gregory S Latrenta MD PC

1472 Post Rd Darien, CT 06820

Dr. Gregory Latrenta, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Darien, CT and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 1980 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Latrenta's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Latrenta

4.4

Dr. Latrenta?
Dr. Latrenta's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Latrenta, MD
I traveled from Arizona to New York for my surgery. I searched AZ for months interviewing doctors who would have the gift of understanding when a woman has to have her breasts removed the scars and reconstructive surgery are important. Dr LaTrenta listened to my concerns telling me he would spend as much time necessary to answer and make me and my husband feel comfortable feel comfortable. I inquired on whether only he would be doing my surgery, rather than have someone practice closing me up. He assured me only he would be doing all of the surgery. I can honestly say I don't see scars. He took his time during this 5 plus hour surgery. I cannot thank Dr LaTrenta for the excellent reconstructive work he has done on me. Ive begged him to open an office in Scottsdale. He is a compassionate caring surgeon. None of which Ive seen the likes of in Scottsdale.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Latrenta, MD?
Unprofessional, condescending, and I now have scars where there were none. Dr. LaTrenta did not listen to any of my requests. Beware.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Latrenta, MD?
Dr, Latrenta is a wonderful, skilled plastic surgeon, supported by a fantastic professional staff. I cannot say enough good things about the care I received from Dr. Latrenta and his staff. A highly skilled surgeon, with an artist's eye, he is also a compassionate human being who really cares about you and your needs, both inside and out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Latrenta, MD?
Dr, LaTrenta is a wonderful, skilled plastic surgeon, supported by a terrific, professional staff. I can't speak highly enough of them, and my perspective has stood the test of time. Eighteen years ago, a newly diagnosed breast cancer patient, I was referred to Dr. LaTrenta in New York City by my mastectomy team as the plastic surgeon they trusted to do my post mastectomy implant. A highly skilled surgeon, one with an artist's eye, he is also a compassionate human being, surrounded by staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Latrenta, MD?
If Dr. LaTrenta & his team are involved in helping your face match your young spirit &"Pilates body,"- go for it! Seeing a "good"outside positively affected my inside. The entire staff is amazing & is led by one of the most caring & competent doctors I've ever met. This man is a gift. My awful jowls are gone, my neck and mouth lines look like they did 10 years ago- I look and feel like I came back from vacation. No black and blue, I did not take pain killers & started work in 2 weeks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Latrenta, MD?
I am been a patient for a few years now and have had a wonderful experience. Recently, I underwent breast augmentation and extremely happy with the results. Prior to the procedure, I had many questions and asked to come to office numerous times (many more times than average) to try on sizers and verify my size. Dr. LaTrenta and his staff were incredibly attentive and accommodating and answered every question i had. The office displayed this same level of attention on the day of surgery and aftte
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Latrenta, MD?
I am a breast cancer survivor of 6 years and a very grateful patient of Dr.Latrenta. He performed my breast reconstruction 'redo' surgery 6 months ago and I couldn't be happier with the results or the experience, which thanks to him and his incredible staff, was great from start to finish. I highly recommend him - he is professional, competent, a highly skilled artist, compassionate, patient and kind. And his staff is awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Latrenta, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Latrenta?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1985
1981
1980

Dr. Latrenta accepts

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Latrenta's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Juvéderm® Injection
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Latrenta treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average