Dr. Gregory Kolovich, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Optim Orthopedics 210 E De Renne Ave Savannah, GA 31405 Get Directions
Dr. Gregory Kolovich, MD

Dr. Gregory Kolovich, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Kolovich is affiliated with Memorial Health University Medical Center, Candler Hospital, Saint Joseph's Hospital - Savannah and Optim Medical Center -Tattnall.

...See Less

Dr. Kolovich's Experience

See how Dr. Kolovich's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kolovich

Dr. Kolovich accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Kolovich is now accepting new patients
Main Office210 E De Renne Ave
Savannah, GA 31405
Evening
(912) 644-5300Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Kolovich has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kolovich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kolovich to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kolovich's Performance
in Grove city, ohio |
Dr. Kolovich is one of the best orthopedic surgeons I have ever come in contact with. I experienced a pretty traumatic injury. I had spontaneous bilateral patellar tendon ruptures. I was a very active individual. Playing sports, running and had been into CrossFit for about a year-and-a-half by the time of the injury happened. Dr. Kolovich repaired them. No more contact sport's but I'm back to crossfit. I've matched every weight that I had prior to the injury and I couldn't have done without him.
in Savannah, GA |
I would recommend Dr. Kolovich in a heartbeat to anyone. He is very personable and makes his patients feel at ease right from the beginning. He did an excellent job repairing my broken wrist last August and a great job removing the plates and screws last month. He was very honest and forthcoming about everything, told me what I could basically expect every step of the way, especially when he showed me the X-Rays during the progress of healing. I knew I went to the right doctor from the start.
in Hinesville, GA |
I saw him today in Hinesville, Ga. for pain in my thumb joint. A very pleasurable experience and he knows his stuff! Two injections which we hope will help. Highly recommend for any problem with hand.
Hinesville, GA |
I been calling for a week already and I left many many many messages to Theresa Dr Kolovich nurse and she never answer. I'm trying to schedule my surgery but she's so unprofessional that when the phone rang she hang up.
I am very sorry to hear of your difficulty in scheduling an appointment, we always strive to provide the best service possible and want to address your concerns appropriately. At your convenience, please contact Paula Orr, Optim Orthopedics Operations Director, 912.629.6927.
Statesboro, GA |
I had a deformity in my wrist and Dr. Kolovich took the time to explain what the problem was. He also answered every question that my husband and I had. He did surgery, and now I have full motion of my wrist.
in Savannah, GA |
Wonderful doctor. Very caring.
Savannah, GA |
I had numbness in my hand for over a year. After seeing Dr. K I went for a nerve test, and found out that I needed a nerve released. I am about 1 months from having surgery and feel GREAT!!! Thank you so much Dr. K!!
in Savannah ga |
Dr kolovich is indeed an outstanding surgeon. His prompt decisive actions truly saved my left arm as well as my life. A very meticulous caring and dedicated physician with patient care and outcome his number one priority.
Guyton, GA |
I was referred to Dr. Kolovich for an ankle injury. He spoke to me like a child and cut me off when I tried to speak. He did not listen to me, which is evident in his report. He never once examined me in any way. He told me I had a "common ankle sprain" and that he was not giving me narcotics, which I never asked for. It's a year later and I have to have surgery now for a fracture and torn ligaments. I hope nobody else has to endure not only the physical, but emotional and mental pain as well.
Firstly, I would like to extend my apology for any negative experience you may have had, however as Hand and Upper Extremity surgeon, I feel you may have made a mistake in your review as I do not handle ankle injuries. We always strive to provide the best service possible and want to address your concerns appropriately. At your convenience please contact: Mark Miller Chief Administrative Officer Optim Orthopedics 912.644.5369
in Naples, FL |
Professional and skilled. Good talker.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Kolovich is an exceptional surgeon who took care of my hand injury. He was professional and fast and able to explain the procedure to me in clear terms that I was able to understand. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Kolovich and would recommend him to anyone with trouble with their hands.
in Atlanta, GA |
He did a great job handling my rotator cuff partial tear. He was very professional and explained all of my options in terms that I could easily understand. My shoulder is feeling much better.
in Vermont |
Dr. Kolovich is a talented and dedicated doctor. Dr. Kolovich reattached my index and middle fingers from a table saw accident during his fellowship at MGH back in Oct 2014. He was able to save both fingers which took 12 hours of surgery that he started at 9:00pm. He still performed his daily rounds after completing this difficult surgery thru the night. I have many thanks for Dr. Kolovich and MGH for taking me on as a patient when hospitals in VT, NY and NH would not accept me as a patient.
in Swainsboro, GA |
He is very knowledgeable and relates well with students and explains things so that there were no surprises. He saw me before he left, even though it was getting really late for him after a long day.
in Ft. Stewart |
He is sharp! He knew what to do to correct and reconstruct an area in my wrist & hand that gave me use of the hand again. No pain now! Was specific about time frames and recovery. Great manner, outgoing and personable. I have recommended him to several people in the community, and out of state. So glad Optim's , opening of a office for him in Hinesville. His staff is amazing and very kind and knowledgable. He even takes patients at least one night a week for after 5 p.m. currentl
in Chadbourn, NC |
Dr. Kolovich attended me in an emergency situation at Savannah Memorial Hospital when I was air-lifted there due to an automobile accident. While my injuries resulted in an amputation of my left hand. Dr Kolovich discussed the situation with me calmly and reassuringly as I had been conscious during the removal from the auto and the helicopter ride and was already fully aware of the severity of my injury. During the preparation for the surgery Dr. Kolovich kept a consoling banter of conversation.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Kolovich listened attentively to my each of my concerns, and waited patiently while I explained my condition. He then asked me a few pertinent questions, went through a thorough examination and made a quick accurate diagnosis. Finally, he took all the time I needed to go over my options and I am now well on my way to a speedy recovery. I hope that I don't need another visit to the doctor, however if I do, I know I'm in great hands!
in Savannah, GA |
I saw Dr. Kolovich for pain in arthritic knee. He was very good at explaining my options for pain relief. He also gave me a set of exercises for long term strengthening of my knee. He gave me a shot in the knee and this helped the pain within the next hour. During the next 6 weeks I have done the physical therapy that he suggested and the knee has stabilized considerably.
in Hardeeville, SC |
Dr. Kolovich was great at explaining what was going on with my wrist. I got an injection and I feel great!
Savannah, GA |
i thought he was extremely confident and accurate, outstanding doctor
Richmond Hill, GA |
I think he just finished school. Nice but did not make me feel very confident. Going elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Kolovich, MD?

Compare Dr. Kolovich

Dr. Kolovich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Broken Arm
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Disorders
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hand Ligament Rupture
  • Hand Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Harvard Brigham Hosp

Massachusetts General Hospital

Georgia Tech

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Kolovich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kolovich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Orthopedic Surgery