Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Gregory Keiser, DDM
Gregory Keiser, DDM is a dentist who practices in Morristown, NJ. He is 56 years old. Gregory Keiser is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center.

290 Madison Ave Ste 12

Morristown, NJ 07960

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Gregory Keiser

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Gregory Keiser is unavailable at this time.

Gregory Keiser has no awards or honors listed.

Gregory Keiser has no media or publications listed.

Gregory Keiser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Gregory Keiser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Gregory Keiser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Gregory Keiser to family and friends
3.1
Gregory Keiser's Performance
    GOOD
Summit, NJ |
The staff was extremely kind and professional. I would 100% recommend this office to others. Thanks for a smooth surgery! you guys rock :)
Morristown, NJ |
Rescheduled my wisdom teeth removal 4 times. Will be finding another oral surgeon and telling my regular dentist who recommended Dr. Keiser to not recommend him to other patients.
in Madison, NJ |
Dr. Keiser cancelled my surgery LAST MINUTE without a call... who does that? I seriously took off all day for my wisdom teeth removal and lost pay only for this guy to cancel? I ended up going elsewhere, and thank God because Dr. Keiser also failed to inform me that my wisdom teeth were on my nerves so if he were to remove them fully I would have lost function of my bottom lip. Do your research on doctors... just because he is in Morris County doesn't mean he is good!
in Basking Ridge, NJ |
Dr. Keiser is a nice enough guy - but he cancels appointments AND surgeries. Once is understandable, emergencies happen. But it has happened to us THREE times.
in SHORT HILLS, NJ |
NO STARS!!This man is AWFUL!!I can't emphasize this enough!!I honestly don't know how Mr. Keiser stays in business BC HE CANCELS appts. constantly..& apparently it's an awful HABIT of his as I've read other reviews on several other sites.I can't tell my full story bc there's very limited characters here BUT I WILL SAY, STAY FAR AWAY from this office!This man canceled (called out "sick")on my child's surgery 1hr&16mins prior &we were AT THE DOOR STEP WHEN WE FOUND OUT!Really, doc?!Plus, they lie!
Randolph NJ |
Dr Keiser may be a great surgeon - we wouldn't know, because he cancelled my son's wisdom teeth removal surgery twice at the last minute, after I had driven to the office. I also showed up for our initial consult and he missed that appointment too. Then I spoke to two friends who had the same experience with him. The office staff is great, but they never know if he will show up. We are going elsewhere.
Have you seen Gregory Keiser, DDM?
Are you Gregory Keiser?