Dr. Gregory Kahl, MD

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 47

Dr. Kahl

Pentagon Flight Medicine

1000 Wisconsin Ave Nw Washington, DC 20007

Dr. Gregory Kahl, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Washington, DC. He is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kahl to book an appointment.

Dr. Kahl's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kahl

Dr. Kahl?
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Kahl, MD
I had a routine annual visit and post-deployment assessment, but he took the time to carefully address the notes in my pre-screening questionnaire. More importantly, he followed up afterwards with an email outlining a wide variety of healthy living/care steps and some of the articles he wrote for various medical publications. No wonder he's the Chairman's physician. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kahl.
Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kahl, MD?
Dr. Kahl is the best medical doctor I’ve seen during my 16 years as an aviator in the U.S. Air Force. Having been stationed all over the world and being the Mother to three little boys I can wholeheartedly say Dr. Kahl would be our family’s provider of choice — inside or outside of the military. Besides an organic, authentic professionalism, knowledge base, and bedside manner, Dr. Kahl genuinely cares. He is passionate about helping others and doesn’t just tend to patients — but goes above and beyond to look at ways to improve healthcare writ large for all service members and their families. He allocated time to develop a long-range plan of action to improve my health, but also gave me things from both Eastern and Western medicine I could consider and pursue immediately to feel better. Dr. Kahl is one of those rare people you encounter who truly embodies our Air Force core values of integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
Lt Col(s) Vinson, USAF – Sep 03, 2019
Colonel Vinson, It was so inspirational reading...Read More
Great personalized care.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kahl, MD?
Dr. Kahl is one of those rare, inspired, doctors who (even after have a very successful carer) continues tp practice, study, travel and learn! I required stitches on my hand in a very painful and delicate area. Dr. Kahl numbed my finger, then applied acupuncture to help with pain management. Even after the the numbing wore off I had little to no pain at all! His ability to combine Western an Eastern medics is what sets him apart. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Kahl! He is the best, truly.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kahl, MD?
Despite his ridiculously busy schedule, he always finds ways to accommodate my ridiculously busy schedule and facilitate me being able to get back to my job asap.
Janine in Washington , DC – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kahl, MD?
Dr. Kahl delivers consistent, exceptional care with a genuine interest in the overall well-being of his patients. Having seen him on multiple visits, Dr. Kahl has been both prompt at onset and efficient with time during the appt. He has an exceptional bedside manner and very easy going demeanor. On more than one occasion he has reached back and provided me with additional resources beyond what was required for the call. 5 stars!
Aug 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kahl, MD?
Dr. Kahl provided me with excellent care. He was very knowlegable with the procedure I needed performed and completed it easily, with no complications. He discussed the procedure, my background and ways to proceed forward to ensure i had all questions answered before we were complete.
Jun 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kahl, MD?
Very professional, knowledgeable and charismatic! He took care of my medical needs in an efficient and timely manner.
Sierra Tyler in Washington, VA – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kahl, MD?
I made a decision to see Dr. Kahl regarding an eye problem called blepharitis after making numerous visits to my eye doctor specialist who had me cleaning my eyes with OC soft, an over the counter cleanser. I was getting styes and infections in my eyes at least once a month. But, after seeing Dr. Kahl he advised me to start using baby shampoo to clean my eyes. I have not had one style or infection since. He was also very professional, and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Kahl.
Cathy – Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kahl, MD?
I would certainly recommend Dr Kahl! I presented with a very difficult situation which was missed by other doctors. He was able to properly diagnose and treat my cough variant asthma. His follow up was exceptional. I was very satisfied with his care.
Joanne in Birmingham,Al – Mar 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kahl, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kahl?

As a BC Family Practioner, Air Force Flight Surgeon, and an Emergency Medicine physician, my primary goal is to provide compassionate care, and to try to improve the life of any patient I might have the priviledge of treating. Most importantly, living up to the Hippocrates' first priority,  PRIMUM NON NOCERE.

• Aerospace Medicine