Dr. Gregory Haveman, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 39

Dr. Haveman

Walla Walla Clinic

55 W Tietan St Walla Walla, WA 99362

Dr. Gregory Haveman, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Walla Walla, WA. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Haveman accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Haveman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Haveman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haveman

3.5

Dr. Haveman?
Dr. Haveman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Haveman, MD
I have been seeing Dr. Haveman for over a year. He is a good listener and patient. Today I had sinus surgery.He gave me all mof his phone numbers and said I could call him at anytime.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Haveman, MD?
Dr. Haverman is a wonderful doctor. He was professional and knowledgeable about my condition. I recommend him to everyone I know
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Haveman, MD?
After checking in online in advance, I arrived 10 minutes prior to my 9:00 surgery consult appointment. At 9:00, the nurse took me back to check my blood pressure, etc. Then I was left in a small examination room until 9:30 with no Dr. and no explanation. By this point, I determined the Dr. wasn't available to see me. I have a business to run, same as him. I explained the situation to the receptionist, and left. I have had no contact from the Dr. or his staff. No phone call, no email, nothing. I consider this to be highly unprofessional. I will now be forced to seek medical care out of town, as I do not feel confident in this Dr's professionalism, or level of interest in my well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Haveman, MD?
He was efficient and professional and very likable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Haveman, MD?
Dr. Haveman has zero empathy for his patients. A family member was diagnosed with cancer. Dr. Haveman found out the results from the lab one day after the biopsy was done and didn't care to give us the results for two weeks. Then after he got more scans done on the next visit he didn't see it as being important enough to even pick up the scan results for 3 days. We were told he was too busy. Too busy for a patient who has been diagnosed with cancer and is waiting to see how bad it really is?!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Haveman, MD?
My son has had Chronic nose bleeds. He let my son make the decision on what he wanted to do, which my son chose to wait. Now a month later we are back to have his nose Cauterized. We really liked him, and would highly recommend Dr Haveman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Haveman, MD?
Very patronizing with low empathy skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Haveman, MD?
I didn't feel that Dr Havenan cared to listen to my experience and how I was feeling. Showed little awareness of the effects of hypothyroidism on the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Haveman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Haveman?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat