Dr. Gregory Grunwald, DO

Internal Medicine | Male

Oregon Internal Medicine 2380 W Main St Ste A Medford, OR 97501 Get Directions
Dr. Gregory Grunwald, DO

Dr. Gregory Grunwald, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Medford, OR. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Grunwald is affiliated with Providence Medford Medical Center and Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Grunwald's Experience

See how Dr. Grunwald's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grunwald

Dr. Grunwald accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Grunwald is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Grunwald has admitting privileges.

Dr. Grunwald's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grunwald to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Grunwald's Performance
in Medford, OR |
Dr Grunwald is condescending and rude. He will not take 30 seconds to listen to his patients concerns. I went to him repeatedly (5-6 times) for the same issue. He blew me off every time saying "Don't worry about it. You're young. I'm sure it's nothing." After several months of this I gave up and found a different doctor. After 1 visit there, I had several tests done and was diagnosed with cancer and am now undergoing treatment. If I'd stayed with Grunwald I'd probably be dead before he noticed.
in Medford OR |
As my primary care physician, I wouldn't go to anyone else. Dr. Grunwald is matter of fact. I loved the fact that he didn't dance around my illness and told me straight up. There was no stringing along to make me pay for more appointments like the urgent care does. I would recommend him to my best friend and family members.
Medford,Or |
If there were ZERO star option, that is what he would get! He is rude, doesn't listen to you, doesn't care about his patients and makes sure your experience in his office is nothing but negative. Seen him twice for major spine injuries I have, he has no compassion and I will NEVER go back to him for any kind of help
in Medford, OR |
Rude, cold, uncaring Very robotic and unprofessional diagnostics. Will not help in critical situations.
in Medford, Oregon |
I liked dr grunwald. My issue is with the front desk girls. They are extremely unprofessional and very rude. This is the second time I have had a severe issue with them. Grunwald told me to call if i felt i needed antibiotics. Next day I'm extremely sick and needs antibiotics and when i called the ladies at desk told me i was fine and to take robotussin.. I said that was unprofessional and they hung up on me. I called back and they said go somewhere else. Im so confused and so sick withouthelp
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Grunwald, DO?
Are you Dr. Grunwald?

Compare Dr. Grunwald

Dr. Grunwald's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Grunwald has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Grunwald's Board Certifications

Dr. Grunwald does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Grunwald and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Grunwald does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grunwald and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Grunwald does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Grunwald and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.