General Surgery  |
Dr. Gregory Greco, DO
Dr. Gregory Greco, DO is a general surgery doctor who practices in Red Bank, NJ. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Greco is affiliated with Riverview Medical Center, Jersey Shore University Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center.

264 Broad St

Red Bank, NJ 07701

• EmblemHealth
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Greco

Dr. Greco is committed to delivering safe, quality medical care. He is dedicated to education and has met the American Medical Association and American Board of Plastic Surgery requirements for continuing medical education (CME) and patient safety.

Dr. Greco's Experience

Dr. Greco's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery

• Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / New Jersey School Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Monmouth Med Center
  • University Il College Of Med

Dr. Greco has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greco to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Greco's Performance
New Jersey |
From the moment I walked into Dr.Greco's office I was amazed by their professionalism. All of his staff are very helpful and caring. My experience with Dr. Greco has been positive. His consultations are detailed and explained well enough to the point that he makes you feel at ease! He is knowledgeable, caring, and takes his time to explain his medical plan. I was diagnosed with breast cancer at an early age. Dr.Greco is an amazing doctor and has helped me make very important health decisions.
in Point Pleasant, NJ |
Most people think of a plastic surgeon as only cosmetic. Dr. Greco has been my surgeon for 6 years. I am a breast cancer survivor and need a reconstructive plastic surgeon. So naturally I went to the best, Dr. Greco. He not only does amazing work, he was so compassionate about what I was going through with the breast cancer and he and his staff handled me with kit gloves. Just an incredible human being and a staff that cares about the patient's just as much as he does.
in Red Bank, NJ |
I've been a patient more years than I can remember. Almost 60 now, I'm often asked what my secret is to my beautiful skin & youthful appearance half my age. My answer is always the same-Dr.Greco gets the credit. His complex highly individualized treatment plan consistently applied & evaluated over time mixed with his magic ingredient of TLC works. Not just for faces, but for skin, eyes, select body parts...whatever ones issues are. He is empathetic & an artist who cares very much for his people
in Colts Neck, NJ |
He was wonderful, explained exactly what the procedure was and how I would feel in the coming weeks. He was completely right! Wonderful friendly staff.
in Metuchen NJ |
He is kind. He treated me with detailed attention. He and his staff were proactive and available for any information. And he does fantastic work. My results were excellent. He exceeded my expectations on all fronts.
Monmouth Beach, NJ |
Dr. Greco was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable
in Belmar, NJ |
Dr. Greco and his staff are amazing. Professional, friendly and highly skilled. I would never go to another Plastic surgeon.
in Long Branch, NJ |
After having two unsuccessful Breast Augmentations , Dr Greco really listened and gave me the perfect size I was looking for Dr Greco is a perfectionist and it shows. His staff is equally professional and thorough.
Shrewsbury, NJ |
My experience with Dr. Greco and his staff was excellent. From my initial inquiry for my elective procedure, to the follow up visits, his staff was friendly, knowledgeable and accessible. Dr. Greco informed me, provided realistic expectations and made me feel confident throughout the pre and post surgery visits. The follow up appointments were helpful and informative. I am very happy with the results, and would recommend him unconditionally.
in Atlantic Highlands, NJ |
Fabulous staff! Laura and Brittany make you feel like you are family coming in for a great cup of coffee or tea. They have a designer styled waiting room- it's kinda like a lounge. Dr. Greco is highly skilled and knows what looks harmonious for each individual.
in Monmouth Beach, NJ |
fantastic. top notch service from the moment I scheduled my procedure up until even after I had finished. They are fantastic at what they do and care about their patients more than any doctor I have ever been to. would recommend Monmouth plastic surgery to everyone and anyone!
in NJ |
Dr. Greco has an excellent reputation in the medical community and among his patients. He instills confidence in his patients and is a very kind and caring person. His staff is professional and compassionate.
in Middletown, NJ |
I booked a non-surgical, CoolSculpt procedure for my 18 year old daughter who is in excellent physical shape but has had a hard time getting rid of excess belly fat. She was excited but nervous. Upon arrival, the professional staff made her feel comfortable and welcome. After her consult with Dr. Greco, Laura explained the procedure thoroughly from what the steps were, what she might feel, recovery and set realistic expectations. The experience was extremely pleasant and relaxed.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Greco, DO?
Are you Dr. Greco?