Dr. Gregory Gray, MD
Gregory Gray, MD300 E Santa Clara St Ste 106 Ventura, CA 93001
Dr. Gregory Gray, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Ventura, CA and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California medical school in 1983. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gray to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
- Gross Negligence (5/18/2020)View details
Dr. Gray's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorders
- Medication Management
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Outpatient Psychiatry
- Panic Attack
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychopharmacologic Treatment
- Stress Management
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Gray accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Gray accepts the following insurance:
- We are a Concierge's Practice and out of network with Insurance Plans. If you have additional questions, please call the office directly.