Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Gregory Gallant, MD
Gregory G. Gallant MD, MBA is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in disorders of the hand, elbow, and shoulder. He received his undergraduate degree from Fairfield University (CT) and his medical degree from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. Dr. Gallant completed his internship in General Surgery and his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Connecticut. He then completed a fellowship in Hand Surgery at the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Gallant has been in practice in Bucks and Montgomery (PA) counties for over 20 years. Dr. Gallant is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS). He is also a fellow of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH). Dr. Gallant is very active in both the AAOS and ASSH, serving on many committees. He also serves on the AAOS Board of Councilors. Dr. Gallant has certificates of added qualifications in both Hand Surgery and Sports Medicine. He also has a Masters of Business Administration Degree from the University of Massachusetts. Dr. Gallant has served as President of the Bucks County Medical Society and also as President of the Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society. He is also a member of the Executive Board of the Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society. Dr. Gallant has also served on the Pennsylvania Medical Society Interspecialty Executive Board. He has served as President of the Doylestown Hospital Medical Staff and has also served on the Board of Directors of Doylestown Hospital. Dr. Gallant has been the Team Physician for Delaware Valley University since 1995. He also serves as a Member of the Board of Trustees of Delaware Valley University. Dr. Gallant has been selected as Best in Bucks in Orthopaedic Surgery for 2015 and has also been selected as a Philadelphia Magazine Top Doc in Orthopaedic Surgery for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.

599 W State St Ste 205

Doylestown, PA 18901

Dr. Gregory Gallant, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gallant

See how frequently Dr. Gallant performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Limb Pain
Elbow Injuries
Joint Pain

Dr. Gallant's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Shoulder Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Surgery
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Total Shoulder Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Fairfield University

• Orthopaedic Pocket Procedures, General Orthopaedics, 2003
  • An Isometric Extra-Articular Anterior Cruciate Ligament, 1990
  • Congenital Deformities of the Hand, 1996
  • Transient Regional Osteoporosis of the Ankle and Foot, 1994
  • Assessment of Eversion and Plantar Flexion Strength after Peroneus Brevis Transfer for Achilles Tendon Ruptures, 1995

Dr. Gallant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gallant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gallant's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gallant to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Gallant's Performance
Great!
Working with best!
in Doylestown, PA |
I consider myself a frequent flyer at Dr Gallant’s pavilion office. He’s always able to help no matter what my issue is. He came in on Super Bowl Sunday last year to do surgery on my ankle that I had shattered 5 days after I started chemo for Breast Cancer. It was a stressful time but he made me feel better. My husband is also a patient of his and we are both happy with our care
in Doylestown, PA |
Dr. Gallant is amazing. He took his time explaining my condition thoroughly, how to treat it, what to expect afterward. He is knowledgeable, kind, and compassionate.
in Doylestown, Pa. |
Dr. Gregory Gallant has been my physician since 1996. I have utmost confidence in him. He has the most unique bedside manner which calms any surgical atmosphere. His surgical work is exceptional!! God bless you Dr. Gregory Gallant!! Love you dearly and you rock as a doctor!!
Warrington, PA |
Dr. Gallant and his staff are very approachable, efficient and professional. It is a comforting feeling to have complete confidence in your surgeon and staff.
Doylestown, PA |
I have had multiple surgeries on my hands and Dr. Gallant has done an excellent job each time.
Lansdale, PA |
Dr. Gallant is a highly recommended hand surgeon. He has done three surgeries on my hands and I expect to have him do another in the months ahead. He has a great "bedside manner" and personally calls after one gets home from surgery to check on how you are doing.
in Doylestown, PA |
Nothing but praises for Dr. Gallant. I've seen him for several hand wrist related injuries over the years. Great bedside manner, down to earth, listens to you and suggest least invasive options first. He performed hand surgery on my sister-in-law and she also highly recommends him!
Souderton, PA |
Dr. Gallant performed a carpal tunnel release on me in February 2017 and the entire process was easy and pleasant. Outcome of the surgery was as hoped (went from numbness/tingling and pain in my hand to normal sensation), not to mention, I barely have any scar. Dr. Gallant is a very pleasant physician to work with and has a great "bedside manner." He and his PA have been very responsive to any questions I have had. I will be getting my other carpal tunnel release done with Dr. Gallant soon!
LANSDALE |
very personable doctor with a great personality. I'm a RN so I tend to be very critical of any doctor but when I'm made to feel comfortable and at ease half the battle is won. He examined my shoulder and reviewed an xray.. Then told me what he felt was my problem and treatment which I consented to. In 24 hrs my shoulder was better. Upon leaving the exam room he reinterated to be to call him if I had any further problems. I have recommended him to many people..
Solebury |
Dr. Gallant is a highly-skilled, professional and experienced orthopedic surgeon. I would not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family members.
Doylestown, PA |
I was very pleased with my office visits, my surgery and the entire experience. I think he really knows what he is doing.. the outcome was wonderful.
in Lambertville, NJ |
Very good doctor. Leaves you comfortable. I would go back in a minute.
Doylestown, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Gallant. He answered all my questions and concerns. Did not rush through the appointment. Explained in detail my options before making a decision to have surgery. Dr. Gallant was very professional and informative. Dr. Gallant was recommended to me by several people, all of whom spoke very highly of him.
in Doylestown, PA |
Dr. Gallant repaired my thumb after a home accident, using a fine combination of warm bedside manner and top-notch surgical skills. My highest recommendations!!
in Lower Gwynedd |
Very engaging and professional in his approach. Great doctor. I highly recommend him.
in Doylestown, PA |
I am a very diligent exerciser and do tricep planks and lift weights. Then, I had a very severe wrist break on a Sunday afternoon on a golf course. Dr. Gallant saw me within a day, and had me in surgery by Thursday. That was one year ago. I never had any pain after surgery, nor while I was in physica;l therapy and it is truly like I never broke my wrist at all, even though I have a plate. I can't thank Dr. Gallant enough. He and his staff were excellent and I highly recommend him!
in Hatboro, PA |
Very Knowledgeable and a great Doctor.
Great staff!
in Doylestown, PA |
Just a real nice guy and excellent doctor
New Hope, PA |
He is an amazing doctor!!
New Hope, PA |
I love him! Great guy!!
in Scranton, PA |
We came from Scranton Pa. To see if Dr. Gallant could fix my daughters finger that healed deformed looking from her surgery back home. He re-opened the finger & fixed it to look normal again!!!! She had hardly no movement or feeling in the finger & now it feels great!! He is an EXCELLENT DOC that I highly recommend to anyone!! The staff is just as great also.
Philadelphia, PA |
There is no physician I trust more than Dr. Gallant. He is highly skilled, well trained, and thorough. The acquisition of his practice by Rothman Institute has made scheduling cumbersome and time consuming, but I will persist.
in Doylestown, PA |
A former critical care and orthopedic rehab RN, I've been going to Dr. Gallant for about 15 years now, and I'll continue to go to him, he is terrific. Great personality, supremely competent, quick but efficient, always ready to answer questions.
Great job!
in Lansdale, PA |
Dr Gallant is knowledgable and caring.
in Warminster, PA |
Positive attitude. Takes action promptly.
Outstanding. Excellent in everything. Can not say enough good things .
in Doylestown PA |
Great guy Very personable and intelligent Did great by me
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Gallant, MD?
Are you Dr. Gallant?

Visit Dr. Gallant

Dr. Gallant accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Gallant has admitting privileges