Dr. Gregory Fedorcik, MD

Dr. Gregory Fedorcik, MD

Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery | Male

Dr. Gregory Fedorcik, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery doctor who practices in Eatontown, NJ. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Fedorcik is affiliated with Community Medical Center, Centrastate Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center.

Dr. Fedorcik's Experience

See how Dr. Fedorcik's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fedorcik

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Fedorcik has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fedorcik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fedorcik to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Fedorcik's Performance
in NJ |
Forget others reviews regarding insurance(this was UHC issue and NOT his fault). He went out of his way to fix! Highly recommend him for LRTI Surgery. Due to his expertise, there was little to no pain post surgery and really no need for pain medication. One month later I have full range of motion and able to type with ease(my business is %100 typing). He is thoughtful, highly professional and skilled and I would use him again for any hand issues! HE IS THE BEST HAND SURGEON IN NEW JERSEY!!
in Brick, NJ |
I've been to Dr. Fedorcik a few times. For my thumb, worst and elbows. He takes his time, listens to what I have to say and gives me options. I think he is phenomenal!
Red Bank, NJ |
He was running over an hour late. His office staff seemed to think that was ok. He didn't bother to aplogize for making me wait over an hour in a hot, stuffy waiting room. That alone speaks for itself. We all have bad days and a simple acknowledgement of such would have helped. He was in a rush he left without a plan for my finger & wrist. So, I had to find a new surgeon who will handle my care and surgery. It was a complete waste of my time. Nothing was accomplished!
Red Bank, NJ |
Dr. Fedorcik was running over an hour behind. His staff thought this was acceptable. Hot stuffy waiting room. My consultation did not really accomplish anything as he seemed rushed. I now have to find another hand surgeon to remove a cyst since he didn't give me any direction on what the next stepwas to removing. Just said that is an out patient procedure which we might be able to drain.
I had two pins put in to heal my mallet finger. Everything went smoothly, and his appointment scheduling is very flexible. Highly recommend.
in Manchester Township, NJ |
Partial finger amputation from a workshop accident. Dr Fedorcik did an excellent job repairing the fingers. He is very reassuring while at the same time realistic. I had complete trust in his abilities.
in brick, nj |
I have been to see him several times. He is a great doctor and his nurse is great too! I have arthritis in my thumb and have had tennis and golfer elbow. I have had cortisone shots that really help. My visit today was 10 minutes in and out for a shot. I had minimal questions today but he answered them all. I completely trust his opinion and diagnosis! Highly recommend!
in Asbury Park, NJ |
I never imagine leaving a review for a doc. Unfortunately I just had another finger injury. Looking Dr Fedorciks number up I see that this is now possible. All I can say is 6 years ago on N.Y.E I sliced 2 of my finger open, partially cutting the tendons. Dr G.Fedorcik performed amazing successful surgery on me. With Dr Fedorcik experience and of course therapy he sent me to for many weeks.I have had full movement since. Now that I need a hand surgery again.I could imagine trusting no one else
in Belmar, NJ |
I went to him for a finger that would cramp overnight and was painful and hard to open in the morning,--Hardly any wait and he saw me and gave me an injection that has lasted til now-6 months.Guess lite stuff but he did the trick!--Thanks Doc!
in Long Branch, NJ |
After confirming an in-network surgery 2 weeks in advance the Dr office cancelled the procedure just 3 days before claiming an insurance disagreement. United Healthcare said they never spoke to the dr. office and pre-authorization was not required. UH then called the doctor & they said call back tomorrow. No one in the office could explain why they dr cancelled suddenly . VERY unprofessional and costly to me as I had flown in to be with my son for his surgery. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Fedorcik, MD?
Are you Dr. Fedorcik?

Compare Dr. Fedorcik

Dr. Fedorcik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Hand Surgery

Dr. Fedorcik has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fedorcik's Board Certifications

• Finger Clubbing
  • Finger Disorders
  • Finger Joint Sprain
  • Forearm Injuries
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Strain of Muscle and-or Tendon of Forearm
  • Tendon Disorders
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger
  • Wrist Disorders
  • Wrist Fracture

St George's University

Graduated in 2000

Monmouth Medical Center

Completed in 2005

Duke University Medical Center, Dept Of Orthopedics, Hand, Upper Extremity and Microvascular Surgery

Completed in 2006

Hamilton College

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Fedorcik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fedorcik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery