Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD

Addiction Medicine ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Famiglio

Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD is an addiction medicine specialist in Williamsport, PA and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University in 1986 and specializes in addiction medicine, pain medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Famiglio accepts

Dr. Famiglio accepts the following insurance:

Geisinger Health Plan
Geisinger Select
Geisinger Value
Medicaid
Northeastern, Central, and South Central Pennsylvania Areas HMO-Standard

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Famiglio treats your condition or procedure

• Opioid Dependence
  • Outpatient Opioid Dependence Treatment
  • Outpatient Opioid Detoxification
  • Pain Management

Our goal is to rapidly improve the wellness of the regional population through detailed attention to the physical, spiritual and emotional health of the opiate-dependent person and their family.  We are committed to providing prompt access to se...

• Addiction Medicine

95.7983193277311%

Dr. Famiglio?
Dr. Famiglio's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD
Very friendly staff . not a long wait very caring and willing too help anyone. With any conditions. Absolutely would recommend to anyone who needs the help. "THANKS"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
Doc Familigo is the most amazing caring doctor I have ever been to. His staff and other doctors are just as great. He goes above and beyond to help and get to know you. I would recommend him over and over again. Amazing. Jessica Rees Emporium PA
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
Dr.Famiglio is an amazing doctor! He is super friendly,answers all my questions and never makes me feel rushed! I couldn’t ask for a better doctor! And I’m continuously impressed with his staff and him as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
I was very pleased with my experience at Dr Famiglio's. Sometimes I am a very hard critic of such places and the people employed there. My first Dr visit was a world away from previous experiences I had elsewhere. The Dr. and staff treated me with professionalism and care. Dr Famigilio and his wonderful staff made me feel like I was in safe hands, you can believe they are the best around. Dr willingness to answer all my questions was great. A big thanks to all the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
The doctors and nurses are very professional. They make the visit comfortable. My wait is always within a reasonable time frame. They are very understanding and helpful. I recommend this place to everyone who is on the program. The overall experience of the visit in both port Matilda and William's port are well over any other I've been too. I give them 5 stars!
Dr. Famiglio was fantastic. truly caring and very professional! A+++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
They are caring and take time to get to know you and make you feel like a important person. They go to extra lengths to meet any needs. Kind and courteous and knowledgeable doctors. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
Desiree williams experience, doctors and staff treated me with respect and concern. Thanks to this practice i now am confidentin my recovery and have a new lease on life. I highly recommend dr.gregory to anyone suffering with substance abuse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
Excellent facilities with excellent staff and the doctors are so easy to get along with and actually care! If I could give 10 stars for this place I would!! 5 stars all day! Really helped me get me feet on the ground at famiglios!! Thanks so much Doc!! You're all really great and nice to be around!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
The doctors and their staff are incredibly kind and helpful and they make you feel like you mater - something that usually doesn't happen in the addiction recovery world.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
I give max star ratings for this doctor and his staff! They are very kind, down to earth yet extremely professional and knowledgeable staff ! I never met an office I actually look forward to going to, only because I know Im going to be surrounded by kind people and Dr. Famiglio takes all the time we need to meet all my needs and beyond, and yet with very little wait time! Def best Doctor in this area of expertise!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
Amazing doctors and an amazing staff! They're all extremely caring. I've been through a lot and they are always more than willing to help me out. I would recommend this office to anyone trying to get the help they need. Wouldn't be where I am today without their help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
My wife recommended him to me and after going to her counseling with her and to a couple appointments with her. I realized how down to earth this doctor and his staff are. They are not judgmental they will help you. I wish there a lot more doctors and staff like this. Once you decide to get help and quit letting addiction control you this is the place to Call . I promise you will not regret it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
Doc and his team are wonderful. They are always willing to help when you need them. When you walk in you feel welcome not like another number just walking in the door. They treat you with respect unlike many other offices in the area. Its like a little family with him and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
Do not Hesitate to call this office. Dr. Famiglio and his staff are amazing. His wife Gloria and Him will go above and beyond to get the help you need. They make you feel like you part of the family. Being a patient of his for over 5 years now. They helped me quit smoking, loose over 50 lbs, and take control of my life back instead of almost loosing everything due to addiction. You will not regret it just pick up the phone and call to end your addiction. The decision starts with you .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
Dr. Famiglio and his staff treat you like family from the moment you walk into the office. They go out of their way to make sure you feel comfortable and understand everthing. I was beyond impressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
I have been going to his office for 2 years quality of live has improved so much! Thanks for doing what you do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
dr famiglio and the staff at family recovery solutions are the best. I travel 150 mile round trip to them because they treat me very kindly and with respect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
Dr. Famiglio is great! He is understanding and never judges you. I don't know where I would be if I didn't find him or FRS! If you are looking for a doctor regarding Addiction/Pain Management, I highly recommend Dr. F!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
Calling Family Recovery Solutions was the best decision I could have made. I became addicted to just about everything. I was so sick and In so much pain I hated walking up in the morning. I hated who I had become because of my addiction. I finally decided to get help. I was scared to call scared to be judged. I’m glad I made that call. I’ve been Dr Famiglio’s patient for almost 3 years and with his help I wake up every morning no longer hating what addiction had done to me. Thanks Dr Famiglio!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Famiglio?

Family Recovery Solutions