Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD

Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD

Addiction Medicine | Male

Family Recovery Solutions 1101 E 3rd St, Williamsport, PA 17701 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

We are a progressive, patient-centered outpatient opioid treatment center that delivers the best outpatient personalized care available utilizing Suboxone. Dr. Famiglio is uniquely qualified to treat the addicted patient and he becomes your "Coach in the Recovery Arena". He is Board certified in Addiction Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Famiglio is the Medical Director at St. Joseph Institute--a holistic and spiritual Residential Treatment Facility in Port Matilda, PA.Read more

Dr. Famiglio's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Famiglio's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Famiglio

Dr. Famiglio accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Famiglio's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Famiglio to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Famiglio
Dr. Famiglio's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
in Lock Haven, PA |
Dr.famiglio is a amazing Doctor he is very kind and supporting and takes time to get to know his patients your not just a number to him he has been there even if I just need to talk I wouldn't be where I am today in my recovery without him and his amazing staff
in Johnsonburg, PA |
Overall experience, not only the medical providers at this office but the medical staff you deal with are the nicest, most caring, and understanding people I have ever dealt with in the medical field! They are all willing to help you in any way they can without looking down at you. I would highly recommend this office over and over again.
in Lock Haven, PA |
They are all very good down there an they understand why ur going an take the time to help an talk to you about anything
in Williamsport, PA |
Dr. Famiglio is a wonderful, attentive and caring Doctor who really wants to see his patients do great in life. He honestly see's the potential in everyone and very down to earth. I feel very welcome and also feel that my life is in excellent hands.
in Harrison Valley, PA |
I recently went to FRS and I really wish I had found this place sooner. It has changed my life so much. I was in a bad place in my life and they took me in and showed me how to live clean and sober again. Dr Famoglio is awesome so if you are out there and want help please do not hesitate to call Family Recovery Solutions. Everyone there is very caring and understanding. Thank You so much to everyone there. -Monica P.
in Gallipolis Ohio |
Such a wonderful caring person, not just as a doctor,but on a personal level.
in Altoona pa |
This office has helped me so much in my recovery. They have been very easy to deal with and work around my schedule very well. I love this doctor office and i would recommend them to anyone that asked.
in Bellefonte, Pa |
Hands down best Dr ever. Very professional, friendly staff, clean office. If your looking for a great Dr office this is the place to go. Your not gonna find another office that even compares to Family Recovery Solutions. The Dr and nurses are very respectful and friendly.
in Central pa |
As a vet they welcomed me with open arms!!!! The staff was very helpful in helping me take care of the insurance questions I had all in all its a great place to go thanks guys.....
in Wellsboro, PA |
Thank you Dr. Famiglio an your staff,I feel like i would not be here if not for all of you. God bless you all. Thanks Raymond Whittle
in altoona |
Thank you for alll you guys have done i been to alot of other doctors an i never been so pleased on how u guys helped me in my recovery your staff is great they listen very well an they allways have good advice to give once again thanks, lethea mcfadden
in Huntington, PA |
Nothing but smiles and handshakes. The office staff is beyond helpful and kind. The doctor is fanaminal he is best doctor I have ever had I drive two hours to visit his office. My wife also attends with me.
in Lock Haven |
Finding Dr famiglio was a life saving experience, I was at the bottom of the barrel and a friend suggested for me to make an appointment here. As a happy patient I will say God bless these people for the help and understanding of my addiction, they have saved my life, I owe to the office and the awesome understanding staff my greatest gratitude??
in Williamsport |
You're welcomed with smiles and made to feel comfortable from the very beginning. I don't feel rushed in my treatment and I feel like a person rather than a number. I couldn't imagine being treated anywhere else!!
in Pennsylvania |
I love going to this office. I've seen other doctors that are in this field and I never felt comfortable. This office is very comfortable, the staff are wonderul and will actually help you without negative judgment. Highly recommended!!
in Emporium, PA |
You guys have been great to me this past year, I really do not know where I would be or even IF I'd be at all without your help. Thank you so much for everything. Dave P
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
Are you Dr. Famiglio?

• Drug Withdrawal
  • Opioid Dependence

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Pain Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1982

• Other Education
    Usf School Of Business-Mba

Completed in 1998

Dr. Famiglio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Famiglio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Famiglio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Famiglio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Addiction Medicine
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology
  • Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Famiglio

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Famiglio's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Famiglio

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Famiglio's Care Philosophy