Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD

Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD

Addiction Medicine | Male | 56 years old

41 reviews| Leave a review

We are a progressive, patient-centered outpatient opioid treatment center that delivers the best outpatient personalized care available utilizing Suboxone. Dr. Famiglio is uniquely qualified to treat the addicted patient and he becomes your "Coach in the Recovery Arena". He is Board certified in Addiction Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Famiglio is the Medical Director at St. Joseph Institute--a holistic and spiritual Residential Treatment Facility in Port Matilda, PA.Read more

Dr. Famiglio's Experience

See how Dr. Famiglio's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Famiglio

Dr. Famiglio accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Famiglio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Famiglio to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Famiglio
Dr. Famiglio's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (39)
Williamsport, PA |
I always feel well taken care of at my visits with Dr. Famiglio. I would definitely recommend him to a friend. He is always always attentive and helpful.
in Muncy, PA |
Dr. Famigilo and his staff have helped me greatly in the past year to stay off of pain medication. They are all very kind and considered to there patients. If you want to start your life over call Dr Famigilo today you won't regret it. It will be the first day of the rest of your life.
in Sayre, PA |
i would recommend any one w opiate addiction to come here the doctors r so patient with me and work with any issues
in gillett,pa |
in Williamsport, PA |
I would recommend this dr. to anyone needing help and wanting a great and thorough dr. that's easy to talk to and a office full of people who are the same.
in Duncansville pa |
Dr. Famiglio is great . He and his whole team have been wonderful in my steps to a life recovery . I love coming there and being taken care of From his wonderful staff
in White deer PA |
First time going there they made me feel at home very welcoming great people .They take the time to hear u and help u the best they can and they have for the most part. I been on my feet for about 6 months now and I feel great.
in Millhall, Pa |
Drfamiglio is probably the most caring dr ive been to. Not only did he rescue me from my disease he also helped me understand a different way of life without addiction. He gets it and is totally down to earth witch makes it easier on the tuff road to recovery. Im so thankful i made the call to him for help. Dr famiglio is not only a great dr he is a good person and he really cares about making you a better person.
in STATE COLLEGE, PA |
Dr. FAMIGLIO and his Staff are hands down. The most caring and professional around. They care about making you better. He is a life saver I am now four almost five years clean. He also helped me to quit smoking. This program is amazing with intense counseling and amazing Doctor it all starts with a decision to make that phone call. Hands down you will not find a better doctor. I WISH HE WAS A FAMILY DOCTOR TOO WE need more caring Doctors like him and this world would be a better place.
in Tioga, PA |
I would recommend this doctor to everybody. I don't think I've ever had a better doctor. Out of all the doctors I've seen (Rheumatologists included), Dr. Famiglio really cares about me. Some doctors just want to get appointments done quickly, but he spends the time I need because that's the kind of doctor he is. Over the past few years in his care, my emotions, health, and quality of life are better than before I met him. I very much respect him and prefer him more than anyone else I've seen.
in Patton, PA |
I have been with THEM for almost two yrs now and they have deff. Made a change in my life they work with you and ABSOLUTLY help you and understand I highly recommend using them to help you with your addiction
in Towanda , P.a |
Dr. famiglio and his team are awesome ! They help you with any problem you have and work with you with payments if you don't have it all at once . I have been going to family recovery solutions for about a year and a half and I love the eviorment there it is kid and adult friendly ! The staff makes you feel and home and takes care of any of your needs , big or small . Highly recommend this place if you seek the best treatment .
in Mount pleasant mills PA |
I've been going to faimly recovery solutions for about 2 years absolutely love them there they are caring and work wit you and your problems. I see Dr.Marreroni and I've seen Dr.Familigo and they listen to ehats going on in ur life and give very good advice.
in Johnstown, PA |
He's a great doctor that listen and cares about his patients
in Johnstown, PA |
He's a great doctor that listens to his patients, and actually cares
in Williamsport, PA |
This doctor is so helpful and caring towards his patients. The staff in his office are amazing as well. Everyone is so friendly and considerate. I would recommend this man to anyone struggling with addiction.
in Lock Haven, PA |
Dr.famiglio is a amazing Doctor he is very kind and supporting and takes time to get to know his patients your not just a number to him he has been there even if I just need to talk I wouldn't be where I am today in my recovery without him and his amazing staff
in Johnsonburg, PA |
Overall experience, not only the medical providers at this office but the medical staff you deal with are the nicest, most caring, and understanding people I have ever dealt with in the medical field! They are all willing to help you in any way they can without looking down at you. I would highly recommend this office over and over again.
in Lock Haven, PA |
They are all very good down there an they understand why ur going an take the time to help an talk to you about anything
in Williamsport, PA |
Dr. Famiglio is a wonderful, attentive and caring Doctor who really wants to see his patients do great in life. He honestly see's the potential in everyone and very down to earth. I feel very welcome and also feel that my life is in excellent hands.
in Harrison Valley, PA |
I recently went to FRS and I really wish I had found this place sooner. It has changed my life so much. I was in a bad place in my life and they took me in and showed me how to live clean and sober again. Dr Famoglio is awesome so if you are out there and want help please do not hesitate to call Family Recovery Solutions. Everyone there is very caring and understanding. Thank You so much to everyone there. -Monica P.
in Gallipolis Ohio |
Such a wonderful caring person, not just as a doctor,but on a personal level.
in Altoona pa |
This office has helped me so much in my recovery. They have been very easy to deal with and work around my schedule very well. I love this doctor office and i would recommend them to anyone that asked.
in Bellefonte, Pa |
Hands down best Dr ever. Very professional, friendly staff, clean office. If your looking for a great Dr office this is the place to go. Your not gonna find another office that even compares to Family Recovery Solutions. The Dr and nurses are very respectful and friendly.
in Central pa |
As a vet they welcomed me with open arms!!!! The staff was very helpful in helping me take care of the insurance questions I had all in all its a great place to go thanks guys.....
in Wellsboro, PA |
Thank you Dr. Famiglio an your staff,I feel like i would not be here if not for all of you. God bless you all. Thanks Raymond Whittle
in altoona |
Thank you for alll you guys have done i been to alot of other doctors an i never been so pleased on how u guys helped me in my recovery your staff is great they listen very well an they allways have good advice to give once again thanks, lethea mcfadden
in Huntington, PA |
Nothing but smiles and handshakes. The office staff is beyond helpful and kind. The doctor is fanaminal he is best doctor I have ever had I drive two hours to visit his office. My wife also attends with me.
in Lock Haven |
Finding Dr famiglio was a life saving experience, I was at the bottom of the barrel and a friend suggested for me to make an appointment here. As a happy patient I will say God bless these people for the help and understanding of my addiction, they have saved my life, I owe to the office and the awesome understanding staff my greatest gratitude??
in Williamsport |
You're welcomed with smiles and made to feel comfortable from the very beginning. I don't feel rushed in my treatment and I feel like a person rather than a number. I couldn't imagine being treated anywhere else!!
in Pennsylvania |
I love going to this office. I've seen other doctors that are in this field and I never felt comfortable. This office is very comfortable, the staff are wonderul and will actually help you without negative judgment. Highly recommended!!
in Emporium, PA |
You guys have been great to me this past year, I really do not know where I would be or even IF I'd be at all without your help. Thank you so much for everything. Dave P
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD?
Are you Dr. Famiglio?

Compare Dr. Famiglio

Dr. Famiglio's Care Philosophy

Dr. Famiglio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Addiction Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Famiglio has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Famiglio's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1982

• Other Education
    Usf School Of Business-Mba

Completed in 1998

Dr. Famiglio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Famiglio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Addiction Medicine