Dr. Gregory Emili, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Gregory Emili, MD
Dr. Gregory Emili, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Bronx, NY. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Emili is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center - Wakefield.

Dr. Emili's Experience

See how Dr. Emili's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Emili

Dr. Emili accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Emili is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Emili has admitting privileges.

Dr. Emili's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Emili to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Emili's Performance
New York, NY |
I felt completely helpless when I left this office. This was my first time ever seeing a pain management doctor. The office in spring valley is disgusting and the office staff are incompetent and unprofessional. The medical assistant did not even know how to take blood pressure. The "lab" area where they drew my blood was so nasty it smelled like something died in the fridge. Dr. Emili entered the room had his back towards me the entire time during my appt. He talked over me and did not listen.
in Bronx, NY |
I waited 6 hours,. I am disabled, in pain & sr. citizen. After 6 hr wait, I saw an asst of. Emili, he left me in waiting rm another 30 min. I was told Emili was cutting my prescription in half and lowering my doses w/out Emili even seeing me. I have been on these meds for 7 yrs. When I went to pharmacy they told me my prescription could be released for 7 days due to the fact they wrote up my prescription incorrectly. So I sit here sick & in pain due to incompetence.
in New York, NY |
dr Emili is one of the best caring physicians the i have , he take his time and answer my questions ,i was able to follow his directions and today i can live a regular life . I was refer to him throught my primary care and i will allways be thanks to my dr.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Emili, MD?
Are you Dr. Emili?

Compare Dr. Emili

Dr. Emili's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Emili has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Emili's Board Certifications

Dr. Emili does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Emili and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Nigeria / College of Medicine

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Emili does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Emili and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Emili does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Emili and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.