Dr. Gregory Devita, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 68

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Gregory Devita, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Great Neck, NY and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE in 1980. He is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Gregory Devita, MD

Plastic Surgery Group

650 NORTHERN BLVD Great Neck, NY 11021

Dr. Devita's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Devita

Botched boob job
Gave me 2 different size breaststroke when I told him specifically too and gave me the wrong size breast I asked for a ful B cup he gave me a D cup this man is a nightmare
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
After having considered getting rhinoplasty surgery for over 10 years, I finally decided to do so with Dr. DeVita. A close family friend referred him to me after having a very successful operation with him. I had a deviated septum and a slightly crooked nose. I also have an identical twin sister and wanted to make sure we looked the same; this was an important factor for me, as I didn’t want to look like I had a “nose job”. I met with Dr. DeVita for a consult, and immediately felt comfortable with him. He has a great personality, but is honest and straight forward about what he’s doing. I did extensive research, and this doctor is the BEST of the best. I don’t mess around with my health and knew that I wanted the top surgeon in the world to fix my nose. Luckily, we don’t live too far but I would have travelled to meet with him. I’m writing this review 2 weeks after my operation. It is still swollen still (due to the operation) but, I truly am so happy with my results! My nose is
Christie – Dec 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
I've been through some hard times with plastic surgeons who just want to milk you for your money, it's pretty disgusting how I've been treated. I found Dr. Devita and he gave me exactly what I was silently asking for, an Elvis Presley era bombshell shape. A little over 1 month post op, he got everything right without being a salesman. Devita nailed it!!!! And gave me an awesome belly button. ??
MadelynADG – Oct 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
There was no question who I would choose for my face lift after my initial consultation with Dr. Devita. His 30+ years of experience coupled with his knowledge of current techniques put him as my first choice. Not only did Dr. Devita answer my calls before and after my surgery, but he also answered my daughter’s calls and texts with her questions and concerns. Dr. Devita impressed us with his knowledge, memory and thoroughness. I would highly recommend Dr. Devita for any procedure. You’re in good hands! And I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention his staff! They are warm, caring and accessible!
Oct 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
Went to Dr Devita for my rhinoplasty - turned out beautifully! He is knowledgeable, kind, professional & SO good at what he does!! I couldn’t be happier with the result he’s an excellent surgeon. His staff was also wonderful, so helpful! I go to him for injections as well! Definitely recommend
Oct 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
I had breast augmentation surgery with another surgeon over a year ago. After needing a revision and still not happy with my results or treatment throughout my surgical experience I decided to visit Dr. Devita. He was thorough and honest. Dr. Devita was able to make all of the surgical adjustments I needed when I was told it couldn’t be done. I am so happy with the results of my procedure. He and his team were and continue to be supportive and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Devita to anyone that is looking to have any procedure done with an experienced plastic surgeon. Thank you!
Sep 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
Getting old I have no control over, but looking old I do have a choice. I am an upbeat person but I was becoming unhappy with the way my neck looked. So I decided to look into plastic surgery, for a neck lift. I researched the procedure itself, and then did some extensive search for the right plastic surgeon. Choosing an experienced and qualified plastic surgeon was my priority. Naturally he had to be a board-certified and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. I put in my search for Top 10 Plastic Surgeons near me. Dr. DaVita's name came up on several sites with a 5 star rating. I read his reviews and was impressed. I went to see Dr. DeVita for a consultation. He is a good listener and patiently answered all my questions and concerns. Most importantly I never felt rushed in fact, Dr.Devita stated if I had any further questions do not hesitate to call. I took Dr. DeVita up on that several times and he always got back to me the same day. I ended up choosing to have a
Sep 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
I had a tummy tuck and Lipo with Dr. Devita this year. He and his team are amazing. Dr. Devita has always taken his time with me prior to surgery, and post-surgery. His services have exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking an experienced plastic surgeon who yields amazing results. I am beyond pleased with the results of my procedure. Thank you Dr. Devita for helping me to achieve my body goals.
Aug 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
Dr. Devita is an amazing surgeon. He makes you feel comfortable and explains everything step by step. He takes his time when he sees his patient. During my appointment for consultation he spent over an hour with me. After my surgery he gave me his personal cell number ( what doctor does that). His whole office is very caring and professional.
Ria – Aug 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. DeVita...He did the most amazing job doing my daughter’s rhinoplasty. We felt so comfortable with him from the moment we met him. He is professional and patient and kind and performed the most phenomenal work. His staff is wonderful as well. He was in constant touch with me post op and has an amazing bedside manner. Look no further as you will not find any doctor better than Dr. DeVita!
Karen A – Jul 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
Being a 60 year old male with prior health conditions, I found Dr. Devita to be a sensitive, caring, thorough, calming and professional doctor. As soon as we met, all my concerns with having rhinoplasty disappeared. He showed us his prior work and focused in on a patient who had a nose like mine. The results looked amazing. I am 7 weeks past my surgery and I can see the stark difference in my nose already. I put all my trust in Dr. Devita and he exceeded my expectations. The staff was also very kind and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Devita and this practice.
Jun 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
I've been contemplating on having a rhinoplasty since I was in high school. Thanks to the pandemic I noticed how crooked my nose was while participating in video conferences. I didn't have any leads on a plastic surgeon. I went on Google and saw the positive reviews about Dr. Devita. I scheduled a consultation and he went over the rhinoplasty procedure step by step. He explained the recovery process. He didn't rush me and he was so confident he can straighten my deviated septum. My surgery took place on March 2021 and 12 weeks later I am very pleased with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Devita.
Inmy40's – May 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
I highly recommend Dr DeVita. He repaired my very damaged nose. Looking at me now you would never know there was an issue, very natural looking. Not only is he phenomenal surgeon and artist he also has a good bedside manner.
Fern – Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
Dr. Devita did my daughter’s rhinoplasty and it came out amazing! He dead really an artist in making her nose match her face. He’s also incredibly warm and made us all feel so comfortable with leaving my daughter in his hands
Jennifer – Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
I was highly recommended Dr. Devita when I asked my college friends if they knew anyone in NY that performed a good rhinoplasty. The most shocking part was that I would’ve never guessed that the girl who recommended him had gotten her nose done in general. She had a perfect nose that fit her face so well, but was so natural that it didn’t look done at all. I immediately booked a consultation when I came home. Within just a few minutes of meeting Dr. Devita, I knew he was the surgeon for me (and I’ve been to a few consultations before this one). His work speaks for itself, but I loved his bedside manner and his confidence put me at ease. I booked the procedure that very day. I am now exactly 5 weeks post op and I am loving my new nose. It’s so natural, yet perfect and everything I wanted. Though still swollen at the tip, it already looks amazing! Dr. Devita is incredibly talented. Look no further.
Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
I could go on and on about Dr. Gregory DeVita not only his professionalism, expertise, care, excellent listening skills but jis staff as well. He performed a neck lift and the results came out better than I ever expected. I cannot be more happy with the results. My surgery went extremely well. Post surgery care and attention were exceptional. I highly recommend Dr. DeVita and his wonderful team! Margaret L
Oct 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
My daughter (16) had a Rhinoplasty with Dr. Devita and it has only been 2 weeks since her surgery and the results are amazing! She had a deviated septum, a bump and an enlarged tip. Dr. Devita is a true artist. Her nose looks so natural and fits her face perfect. He explained the process throughout and was in regular contact with us after the surgery. She had very little pain and no bruising, just discomfort for the first week. She can already breathe better and loves the way it looks. Trust me, I did my research and found the best of the best! Highly recommend!
Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
Dr. DeVita did a second nose reconstruction for our daughter. Amazing results. Awesome experience with him and the practice.
Maria Flood – Aug 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
Dr. DeVita and the staff at The Plastic Surgery Group are the best!! The environment from the front door on is warm and inviting. Don't let Dr. DeVita's laid-back style fool you. He is a perfectionist! He takes time to make sure you are well informed about the procedure. He explains what to expect at every stage and does not make you feel like you're being talked into something you're not sure of. I will recommend him and his practice whenever I get the opportunity. My results exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be more pleased.
Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
Dr. DeVita is an amazing plastic surgeon. His skills are superior in every way and are only exceeded by his kind and warm bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. DeVita to anyone who is considering any type of cosmetic procedure. He is awesome!
Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Devita?