Dr. Gregory Devita, MD

Dr. Gregory Devita, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Gregory Devita, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Great Neck, NY. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

650 Northern Blvd

Great Neck, NY 11021

Learn about Dr. Devita

See how frequently Dr. Devita performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Devita's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Dermal Filler
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York State U, College Of Medicine-Downstate
  • St Lukes Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Dwnst Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Devita has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Devita does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Devita and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Devita's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Devita to family and friends
Dr. Devita's Performance
New York, NY |
I did not have a bulbous/bumpy/hawk nose where surgery would have been an obvious decision. My two fears were having a nose with a scoop, and/or a turned up tip. I think these are a telltale sign of a fake nose. Every photo from his before & after book looked natural and proportionate without the above fears. His understanding, confidence, attention to detail, photos, bedside manner and my gut feeling made me pull the trigger. It is not even 2 weeks after my surgery and I could not be happier.
Mc Lean, VA |
Dr. Devita is an amazing surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. He is a perfectionist who is extraordinarily skilled at generating excellent results that satisfy even the most demanding patients. His medical team of nurses and anesthesiologists are fantastic. A patient couldn't ask for a better medical team! Highly recommend!
I have to admit I was extremely nervous when I walked into his office but Dr Devita made me comfortable right from the beginning. He’s very passionate & a perfectionist about his work. After the surgery he called to see how I was doing & told me to call anytime If needed him. He did a Great job. Thanks Dr Devita
University Park, PA |
Amazing service. He was so passionate about what he does and continued to communicate throughout the whole healing process. He made me feel so comfortable with the procedure, so happy I picked him.
in Queens Village, NY |
What a wonderful, caring, compassionate doctor! He is very professional in his approach and a great guy! I felt comfortable the first day I met him..
Educated, caring and professional doctor. Really changed my daughters image of herself. He gave her confidence. Would definitely recommend him.
The best and exceptional surgeon I couldn't be more than happier and thankful to Doctor De vita!! I highly recommend him along with his exceptional and caring, experience and professional staff. From the moment that I walked into doctor De Vita's office I felt comfortable and trusted in his long medical experience. He did a remarkable tummy tuck on me and I couldn't be more grateful. I really appreciate him walking with me through my recovery process. I am in my third month since my surgery ha
in East Meadow, NY |
Dr. Devita does beautiful work. He has an exceptional bedside manner that puts the patients anxiety to ease. His office staff and O/R staff is exceptional. It's only five weeks since I had my arm lifts done and it looks great. I highly recommend Dr. Devita for anyone looking into a cosmetic procedure.
in Whitestone, NY |
I will start off by saying that Dr. Devita has changed my life. Not only is he an artist, but he made me feel very comfortable and has answered all my questions. He ALWAYS treated me with kindness. I am now 4 weeks post-op and I am so happy with my results!
Sunnyside, NY |
Amazing doctor. I had a deviated septum and crooked nose and had to get a rhinoplasty. Dr. DeVita really did an outstanding job. He and his whole team really went above and beyond. The results are incredible, I couldn't be happier. He's also very caring. He calls the night of the surgery and the following days to follow up and make sure everything is ok. Highly recommend.
in Seaford, NY |
Dr. Devita is so kind and makes you feel so comfortable! He has a great sense of humor. He spends time with you...Answers all of your questions...His staff in both locations are wonderful and friendly and patient. He is so pationate about what he does and it clearly shows in his work. I had a breast lift, lipo and a tummy tuck. I am a new person inside and out now and feel fabulous. He is top notch and I highly recommend him.
Roosevelt, NY |
Dr.DeVita did amazing work! I'm almost 2 weeks post-op from a corrective Breast surgery by Dr. DeVita. I had surgery 3 months ago by a different doctor and was botched I had many complications, after 3 months of complications, & what I call "hell", I went to Dr. DeVita for help. I was referred to him by a friend who had multiple good experiences with him. As a patient who has experienced what a bad doctor can do, I would never recommend or review a doctor unless I had complete faith!!
Bethpage, NY |
Dr. DeVIta is Amazing! He is thorough and professional. He makes you feel comfortable when you might be uneasy. My results are amazing and I absolutely love him.
in Oceanside, NY |
Dr. DeVita is a phenomenal plastic surgeon! From the consultation and throughout my recovery from abdiomioplasty and liposuction, Dr. DeVita was thorough, honest and down to earth! The results of my procedure is amazing!! He truly cares about going above and beyond to meet your needs and ensure that you feel good about what you're having done!! Dr. DeVita went as far as to call me after hours and over the weekend following my surgery to ensure my well-being. I am so thankful for finding such an
in New york |
Excellent doctor. Explained the procedure fully and followed up with me after surgery. He is a caring physician that takes whatever time you need with him. Would never go to anyone else!!!!
in Ny |
I had such an incredible experience with Dr. DeVita! He is a true artist! I had a rhinoplasty preformed and he made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. He knows how to deliver an extremely natural result. He turned my worst feature into my favorite feature! He is excellent at what he does and I couldn't be happier with my outcome.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Devita, MD?
Are you Dr. Devita?