Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Gregory Day, DDS
Dr. Gregory Day, DDS is a dentist who practices in Pueblo, CO. He is 56 years old. Dr. Day is affiliated with Parkview Medical Center.

3902 Sandalwood Ln Unit 110

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Facial Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Day is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Day has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Day has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Day does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Day and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Day's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Day to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Day's Performance
Wray, CO |
I had the worst experience, I never felt welcome walking through the door. All of the staff are rude. I am beyond disappointed and will never have another thing done in this office ever. I can't believe that people actually choose to see him. Point blank he's ruder than rude.
Pueblo, CO |
Was in soo much pain after he pulled my tooth! Office smells like stale urine. I told him 2x as he was trying to extract the tooth that I was in pain, more than just pushing, felt like knife being jabbed in my jaw, he kept going
Pueblo, CO |
This is the oral surgeon I went to. If you have an infection in your mouth and have to get a tooth pulled, most dentists would write you a script for the infection and then pull the tooth. Dr. Day pulled the tooth first, despite all the crying and expressions of serious pain, he still pulled out my tooth. I would not recommend this oral surgeon. He is THE WORST!!!!!
in Trinidad, CO |
Dr. Day was very efficient and calm when I went in to get my 4 wisdom teeth removed. His assistants were also very nice and sweet and were happy to answer any of my questions. There were no problems with my insurance or rescheduling my appointment. I was very relaxed and comfortable with the environment and the staff there as well. Highly recommend going there if you need any kind of oral surgery. The only thing that I have to complain about is that I did not receive any kind of paperwork.
in Pueblo, CO |
I had to get 3 teeth removed due to GERD, and Dr. Day and his staff made it easy. Most importantly Dr. Day said the right things - I have been to other dentists that said negative stuff - Dr. Day and his staff are awesome
in Lamar, CO |
I was recommended to see Dr. Day by my Dentist. I was was hesitant based off reviews I had read on this site, but the staff and Dr. Day were pleasant, helpful, and kind.
in Pueblo, CO |
It will be my pleasure to recommend friends and colleagues to visit any other Oral Surgeon other than Dr. Day. Due to a mistake made by his staff regarding insurance coverage, I was stuck with unexpected out of pocket expenses. When speaking with my primary dentist, he mentioned that whenever this happens in his office, that he waives such charges. Dr. Day already made money off of my consultation visit, but was unwilling to even consider a reduction of the unexpected out of pocket charges.
Canon City, CO |
Please do yourself a favor find another Oral Surgeon...........
Pueblo, CO |
Very kind and friendly staff and doctor. Always helpful.
in Pueblo, CO |
The Staff and Dr. Day were very rude when I returned with pain and swelling. Dr. Day was reluctant to even look inside my mouth on my second visit after surgery. He and his staff insisted everything was fine without even checking the problem. I am disgusted with their lack of professionalism and would recommend not using him for even simple procedures.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Day, DDS?
Are you Dr. Day?

Hospitals where Dr. Day has admitting privileges

Parkview Medical Center
400 W 16th St
Pueblo, CO 81003

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Oral Surgery