Dr. Gregory Cohen, MD

OphthalmologyMaleAge 66

Dr. Cohen

Baptist Health Surgery Center At South Palm

1905 Clint Moore Rd Ste 115 Boca Raton, FL 33496

Dr. Gregory Cohen, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Virginia School of Medicine medical school in 1979. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cohen to book an appointment.

Compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists

Compare Dr. Cohen with our nearby Ophthalmology Specialists at JFK Medical Center.

Make an appointment at JFK Medical Center today at (561) 408-4952.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of JFK Medical Center.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cohen

2.8

Dr. Cohen?
  • Wait times (9)
  • Long wait times (2)
Every part of my experience here was beyond disappointing!!!! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! I use to manage a medical practice and can confidently say this place is run poorly and the Dr. comes off as rushed, annoyed, and only interested in your money. New patients BEWARE!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Cohen, MD?
I have worn glasses for the past 20 years, unable to wear contacts and was curious about lasik surgery. A coworker had recently had lasik surgery with Dr. Cohen, with great results, so I scheduled an appointment. Rebecca was my first point of contact who made me feel comfortable..answering all of my questions/concerns. More of a family environment. Dr. Cohen is professional and friendly. It has been 3 months since my surgery...no complications and can now see 20/20. Best decision!
Boca Raton, FL – Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Cohen, MD?
Dr Cohen did my Lasik over 15 years ago. I was 20/400 and had astigmatism. Dr Cohen corrected me to 20/15. I maintained my perfect vision from that time until I reached my late 40s and began to lose my near vision (as we ALL do and about which Dr Cohen had managed my expectations). I have never had a moment's regret choosing Dr Cohen for my Lasik. The surgery was simple and virtually painless (post-op is uncomfortable for a couple hours).
Angy in Boca Raton, FL – Oct 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Cohen, MD?
I had a procedure done and had terrible results and the only response was to come in and if it had to be repeated I would have to pay another $1,500 !!!!! He never even looked at my eyes after his staff did the procedure !!!!! Who knows if this girl even did it correctly as it was her first time performing it !!!! After nNy attempts to resolve this ridiculous answer they sid to find another doc that I am no longer his patient !!!! Very unprofessional way to run a practice ??
Boynton Beach, FL – Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Cohen, MD?
Excellent experience. Dr. Cohen was highly recommended to me as I am from out of town. .i had a cataract removed and the entire experience was very positive. Dr Cohen was professional , friendly, called me at home the night of my surgery. No problems with my eye. Great office....great staff.
Marjorie hurwitz in Boynton Beach, FL – Apr 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Cohen, MD?
I had Lasik done a week ago and I have 20/20 vision now! I've had the most incredible experience with Dr. Cohen and his staff. Everyone has been so welcoming, supporting, helpful, and caring throughout this process. I was a little apprehensive about getting Lasik done but Dr. Cohen made me feel so comfortable from the start. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone considering Lasik. I couldn't have asked for a more positive experience. Dr. Cohen's entire office is nothing short of incredible!
Boca Raton, FL – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Cohen, MD?
Dr Cohen and his staff are amazing! I had lasik surgery done a little over a year ago, and it has changed my life. I have been wearing glasses since the 6th grade, I wish I would have done this sooner. The procedure was painless, and done in minutes. Dr. Cohen and his staff make you feel comfortable from consultation through post op visits. On top of being professional, they are all sincerely nice people.
Renata in Boca Raton, FL – Mar 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Cohen, MD?
After a terrible experience with Dr Cohen and staff in which it took two weeks to get a precription i received a letter that i should find another doctor. Dr Cohen must feel the truth hurts or is afraid to contact and deal with a patient of his. GO Elsewhere.
bruce S in Boynton Beach, FL – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Cohen, MD?
Gregory Cohen is Richard Cohen. I paid $4400 to correct my reading n distance eyes in Nov. 2015. 7 months later I still need a lens to read/work on computer. My reading eye was clear for 2 days after procedure, then it went away. I went back to Dr. Cohen's office many times but my reading eye never cleared up. I had an appmt today to revisit the idea of correcting my eye and Dr. Cohen was rude, condescending & defensive.He said I had a good result. I was almost in tears, felt bullied.
Boynton Beach, FL – Jul 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Cohen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cohen?

• Ophthalmology