Dr. Gregory Casey, MD

Dr. Gregory Casey, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Casey Oral and Facial Surgical Arts 3388 Woods Edge Cir Ste 103 Bonita Springs, FL 34134 Get Directions

Dr. Gregory Casey, MD is an dentist who practices in Bonita Springs, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Casey is affiliated with Physicians Regional - Pine Ridge, HealthPark Medical Center and Lee Memorial Hospital.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Casey's Experience

Visiting Dr. Casey

Dr. Casey accepts 37 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Casey has admitting privileges.

Dr. Casey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Casey to family and friends
Dr. Casey's Performance
in Naples, FL |
I am in my mid-50's and Dr. Casey removed 4 of my wisdom teeth. I can tell you that the entire process - from the consultation through the surgery itself - was impressive. Dr. Casey and his team managed the entire process efficiently and effectively. It has now been 6 days since the surgery and I have experienced very little discomfort. The pain that I have had has been easily managed with Motrin. If I should have any other oral surgery needs, I will not hesitate to once again utilize Dr. Casey
in Florida, USA |
Super cordial staff, the appointments begins on time and it's a brilliant place in a decent area. My skin is looking flawless and very glowing. Thanks Dr. Casey for your caring touch.
Chandigarh, CH |
Dr. Casey is not like other surgeon who just wanted to sell their procedures. I visited him for my facial surgery. He examined my past health history and then suggest me what he can do for changing my facial appearance. He recommended only Rhinoplasty to improve my appearance. I am very happy with result. I am glad that I choose him.
Florida, USA |
After my first appointment with Dr. Kriger I was 100% sure that she the one that I would choose for my Braces treatment.
in Naples, FL |
Literally had the best experience getting my wisdom teeth out. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else and having any other team do it. Had a lot of pain pre surgery and Dr. Casey and his team helped me to relax and assured me everything would be ok. Every single person on staff is so warm and caring from front desk to nurses to financial to the big doc himself. I so appreciate you Dr. Casey and staff.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
I recently cracked a tooth that I have been trying to save for the last 55 years. Unfortunately this time a portion of the tooth cracked off at the gum line and my filling came out. The tooth was not worth saving anymore. After explaining my predicament to his receptionist I was immediately scheduled that day. I definitely made the right choice. It was truly painless. This was the best dental experience I have ever had. Dr. Casey and everyone on his staff are true professionals.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Casey is a great dental surgeon. My husband had a wisdom tooth that was impacted, infected and decayed. He was in real pain. Dr. Casey removed it the same day as the consultation. By the next morning my husband was off all pain killers and was feeling almost 100%. Dr. Casey and his staff were very caring and explained everything very well. Dr. Casey and his nurse also called us the evening after the surgery to see how the patient was doing. We were so impressed with his practice.
in Tustin, CA |
Thank you Casey Surgical Arts, I have a great experience and thankful. I finally found a place where I can return to my CO2 laser treatment!
in Ft Myers, FL |
I trust Dr Casey with all my heart. He has done two major surgerys in my mouth. I had no problem whatsoever. He definitely knows what he is doing. I been in dentistry for 20 years and I see 2 different Drs I would not recommend.Dr Casey is very caring for his patients.He explained everything to my husband and mom.when I woke up from the anesthesia he explained everything again to me. He does not let you leave until you fully understand. He actually called to check after surgery he left his cell
in New York, NY |
Always professional, comfortable, and quality service provided. Highly recommended!
in Nightmute, AK |
I was a patient of Dr Casey for about 5 years. Every time he worked on my teeth I felt no pain and my recovery process went well. He knows what he does really well.
I am really satisfied with the service that I have received from Dr. Casey
in Swissvale, PA |
Dr. Casey has done my lower eyelid surgery, and I really like his work. Great Doctor!!
in Jersey City, NJ |
I will never go anywhere else for cosmetic needs now.
in Spring Lake, NJ |
Dr. Casey is an excellent fellow, he is knowledgeable and professional. When my wife or I require dental implants in the future, he will be our choice.
in New York, NY |
I was so nervous for the surgery.. So nervous and Dr. Casey and his team made me feel very relaxed and at ease.. The office is like a spa and is probably the nicest office I have seen. Dr. Casey did Facelift and eyelid surgery for me. I am so happy with my results! For the first time in years I look rested and smooth, younger and people think I just came back from vacation. I fell 10 years younger- I love it and love what you have done for my confidence! Thank you Dr. Gregory Casey!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Wisdom tooth pulled with no problems; had another tooth pulled previously with no problems. Easy to talk to, have confidence in him
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
Are you Dr. Casey?

Compare Dr. Casey

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Casey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Completed in 2005

Shands Hosp At The University Of Florida
    University At Buffalo-State University Of New York

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Casey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Casey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Complex Tooth Extraction
  • Conscious Sedation
  • Dental Implant
  • Dento Alveolar Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth