Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 53

Telehealth services available

Advocate Medical Group Orthopedics

100 Village Grn Ste 120 Lincolnshire, IL 60069

Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Lincolnshire, IL. Dr. Caronis has more experience with Knee & Lower Limb Surgery and Ankle & Foot Surgery than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Caronis to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Caronis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Caronis

Dr. Caronis?
Dr Coronis is an exceptional professional. He repaired my ankle in which the bone was badly broken I was supposed to have been casted for about two and a half months. I told him I didn't want to be casted. He rebuilt the ankle with nickel-plated surgical stainless prosthetic plates and screws. It was wrapped in an elastic bandage, once the Staples and stitches were removed, I was able to put on my western boots that I had fitted with extra supports. The level of expertise in which Doc had accomplished his task, is unmatched and allowed me to walk on an ankle that should have had me bedridden for two and a half to three months. Like I said, I was walking in my boots within three weeks. in that 3 weeks, with all of the Staples and stitches, I had minimal pain and only had to take pain medication the first couple of nights! The knee high Tommy copper support socks are a must. Trust me, go to the best!
john Sorg – Dec 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
It was easy to get an appointment and Dr. Caronis did not try and rush through everything. He presented all the options clearly. I highly recommend him.
Mar 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Caronis for many years. I have ALWAYS found him to be kind, caring, and very professional. Over the years, I have had issues with my neck, shoulder, back, and knee, and has always prescribed what I needed to do to take care of my problem. He works very well with Dr. Lori Recker to take good care of my needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Caronis!!
Dean Starr – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
Dr. Caronis is a competent doctor who takes the time to talk and discuss health issues and possible treatments. He is caring, compassionate and very skilled at what he does. I appreciated that I was able to get an appointment with him very quickly.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
I had a great experience working with Dr. Caronis. He spent time with me going over every aspect of my procedure and the post op rehabilitation. I highly recommend him to others.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
Dr Caronis and his team are very caring and professional. Would highly recommend!
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
Dr Caronis, and his Team are simply....Amazing! I have not yet had surgery but Dr Caronis and his team, have provided so much information, made sure I am very knowledgeable about the surgery and recovery, and with his Wonderful bedside matter, I can not believe my luck, to have found him! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!! Just call, do not look for anyone else, he is The Best!
Kris in Grayslake, IL – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
My surgery went well. Thanks doc. Besides, he gave me a small tip to prevent pain on the other foot between second toe and metatarsal bone. He didn't even remember when I appreciated that, but it was really huge to me, meaning a lot. No other doctors were able to notice the exact cause in spite of MRI and ultrasound. I recommend this doctor.
NORTHBROOK, IL – Nov 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
Very professional & caring.
Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Caronis. I have seen him for a number of years, and he has done surgery on me twice, once for Achilles tendon, and once for tennis elbow. Not only were the events successfully treated, Dr. Caronis's care was personal, professional, and genuine.
stan livermore in antioch, il – Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
Dr. Caronis first treated me for a broken wrist. He was excellent, compassionate and gave us options for treatment (surgery or not) and what I could expect. Things went very well. He is very accessible for questions and open to needed appointments). Today my wrist is almost perfect and I thank Dr. Caronis and his staff. With recent knee problems, I feared he did not treat that area. He saw me and assured me he was there for whatever I needed. He is a 5 star doctor & recommend highly
Rolling Meadows, IL – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
I've taken all three of my kids to Dr. Caronis because of various sports injuries. He takes the time to listen and we have never felt that he rushed us. He patiently addressed all of our concerns. Dr. Caronis was able to diagnose and treat the injuries so my kids could get back to playing their sports pretty quickly. He's fantastic!! Thanks Dr. Caronis!!!
Patricia B in Glenview, IL – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
I saw Dr. Caronis in Libertyville at the Condell Outpatient building. It is a very nice facility. I was seen right away. What most impressed me was how he acted towards me. My problem was with my foot and I had put it off a little because of embarrassment. He did not act disgusted, nor did he rush of to scrub his hands right away. He stayed right where he was and discussed things with me. He seemed knowledgable and took his time to access the problem. I would highly recommend this doctor.
A.L. – Jan 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
He has great empathy. He obviously is a top rated professional but is not arrogant. He listens and spells it all out in simplistic terms. I go regularly for a cortisone shot in an arthritic knee. He is the guy who does the shot, not an assistant. He's kept me playing soccer, skiing and hockey for 4 years after ACL surgery in the same knee!
Paul S in Vernon Hills, IL – Dec 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
Dr. Caronis is fantastic. He truly cares about his patients and takes a consultative approach to care. I dislocated my knee and had several months of recovery and physical therapy. Dr. Caronis saw me immediately after the accident, working me in without an appointment. With the help of Dr. Caronis and his incredible team, I was able to make great strides in my recovery. I will always be grateful for their care and will recommend them to anyone!
Katie W. in Libertyville, IL – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
From the very first appointment through to my last, Dr. Coronis has been amazing! He and his staff calmed my fears, managed my expectations and educated me and my family along the way. I had put off my ankle surgery for years trying to find the "right" doctor, and then I found Dr. Coronis. It has been about 13 months since my subtalar fusion, and I couldn't be happier. It has been life changing! I can now keep up with my kids & participate in life the way I used to. My quality of life is back!
Catherine L. in Lake Villa, IL – Oct 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
We have seen Dr. Caronis for everything from a sprain to a torn ACL. No matter the severity of the injury, Dr. Caronis always takes the time to make sure we are comfortable and confident with the plan of action/treatment. His patience, knowledge, and bedside manner are superior and I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone in need of orthopedic care.
Mary E. in Libertyville, IL – Sep 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Caronis for many years and have always been pleased with the staff and service that I have received.
Cathie B in Libertyville – Sep 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
Dr. Caronis is one of the very rare physicians who combines his obvious clinical knowledge with an outstanding bedside manner. He was able to quickly diagnose my condition and patiently and thoroughly explain the necessary treatment. I felt that he truly cared about me and that he would not leave the room until all of my questions were answered. I would recommend Dr. Caronis without reservation to anyone seeking orthopedic care.
Libertyville, IL – Sep 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?
Dr. Caronis has put me back together twice. He is trustworthy, compassionate, intelligent, and skilled in surgery. I highly recommend that you see him for whatever ails you. He will help you feel better and recover fully so you can get back to your regular activities.
Mettawa, IL – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Caronis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Caronis?

I believe in taking the time to listen to my patents concerns and fears while I tailor a plan specific to them. I treat my patients as I would my own family.

Dr. Caronis was raised in Mt. Prospect, Illinois. He and his wife Sheri currently reside in Libertyville with their three children, Alexander, Sophia,...Read more

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery