Dr. Gregory Bezanis, MD

Dr. Gregory Bezanis, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Bezanis is a Board-Certified Dermatologist. He chose dermatology for its immediacy, enabling him to see, diagnose and offer solutions to problems—and relief to his patients—with almost no delay. He believes anyone considering dermatologic treatment should know that even relatively large dermatologic procedures can be performed with minimal discomfort using very safe anesthetic techniques. Dr. Bezanis is also proud to have received his dermatologic training from the University of Michigan after graduating from medical school with honors.

Premier Dermatology - Naperville

1520 Bond St

Naperville, IL 60563

• HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Bezanis

Some of our dermatologists specialize in skin cancer treatment, some focus on cosmetic procedures. One used to be a nurse. Another is also a board certified pediatrician while another is boarded in internal medicine. No doubt, the eight dermatologists of Premier Dermatology represent a wide range of backgrounds and interests. But all of them have been tested, proven, verified and certified by the American Board of Dermatology.  Add to that collection of talent a highly qualified physician’s assistant as well as outstanding nurses and support staff, and the result is a level of care that’s simply unmatched.

Dr. Bezanis' Experience

Dr. Bezanis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Illinois Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University Of Michigan Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Bezanis has no media or publications listed.

• Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, Member

Dr. Bezanis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bezanis to family and friends
Dr. Bezanis' Performance
in Lemont, IL |
We have seen Dr. Bezanis for more than 10 years. He is a wonderful physician. He is competent, caring and compassionate. We would recommend him to any of our friends and family.
in Bolingbrook, IL |
Dr. Bezanis is an excellent dermatologist. Not only is his bedside manner top notch, he is a great physician and has great hands. Personally I have been in the medical field for 15 years and have experience with many different types of docs. I had a suspicious mole shaved for biopsy and results indicated it needed to be completely excised. He did a great job! Will hardly be able to tell there is a scar when my stitches come out. Highly recommend Dr. Bezanis!
in Frankfort,IL |
All physicians in every type of practice should be like Dr. Bezanis. We are new to the area and are very pleased we located a caring and friendly doctor. He was very thorough and explained things in language we could understand.. He is a really down to earth doctor.
in Plainfield, IL |
Dr. Bezanis addressed all of my concerns and was very personable - thank you!
in Chicago, IL |
I was recently an acutane patient of Dr. Bezanis'. I truly cannot say enough good things about him! You can tell he genuinely cares about his patients, their skin, & their satisfaction. He takes the time to get to know his patients and is always there for them to answer questions. He uses laymans terms to increase his patients' comprehension. I have seen so many dermatologists over the last 12 years & Dr Bezanis surpasses them all by far. Safe to say that I highly recommend Dr Bezanis!
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Wilmington, IL |
been going to Dr. Bezanis for over 15 years. I really like his bedside manner. very down to earth and always there to help you or answers your questions or concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a dermatologist.
Thank you for the positive feedback, 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in New Lenox, IL. |
My husband and I both go to Dr. Bezanis. We see him in New Lenox which is very convenient. He and his staff are very friendly, easy to discuss skin care issues and confident of his proper diagnosis and care.?? Ginny and Lester DeCarlo
Wheaton, IL |
Dr. Bezanis was very informative and took his time to answer any questions I had. He was a refreshing change from other Dermatologists in that same practice.
Mokena, IL |
I would recommend Dr Bezanis to family and friends. He knew right away what my skin condition was and offered a few alternatives to treatment, I accepted one of them and I am very happy with the results.
in Lockport, IL |
Dr, Bezanis is easy to talk to and listens to your concerns. He answers your questions and he makes sure you understand. He is very good.
Joliet, I'll. |
Doctor Bezanis is not only a very well informed doctor, but a wonderful person who really cares about the wellbeing of his patients!!!!! I've been with him for many years with psoriasis and he has done wonders in improving the condition. Certainly I would recommend him to any family or friend!!! No need to be apprehensive about going to this doctor! They would find a great knowledgeable doctor and a person that really cares about them!!!!
Lockport, IL |
Very professional. Would be pleased to refer to friends and relatives
Channahon, IL |
Excellent. Spent time to explain procedure. Very professional and caring.
in Naperville, IL |
Excellent
Aurora, IL |
Pleasant experience. Doctor and staff were very friendly.
in Oswego, IL |
Dr. Bezanis was able to see me the day before I left on a trip. His expertise put my mind at ease so I could enjoy my trip.
in Naperville, IL |
I have been seeing Dr. Bezanis for over 15 years and am always pleased with my visits. He is always on top of my skin situations with precancer and cancerous spots, so I have complete faith in his experience. We have sent several friends to see him and my wife sees him and our daughter sees another doctor in the practice.
Cicero, IL |
This doctor was randomly chosen by the office, after the my previous doctor who was great, left the premier dermatology office. This doctor is the most condescending and arrogant doctor I have ever met he basically wants to spout off commands and wants short answers. You will think your in a boot camp. Also if you know anything about your condition and question him on his statements to you he will get even more confrontational it was left with a clear dissatisfaction i never returned to the off
Hi Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Appreciate your feedback.
in Manhattan, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bezanis for several years. I find him to be very competent, very informative regarding providing information about my health or any conditions he may find. I would highly recommend him to others.
in Plainfield, IL |
Dr. Bezanis is a very friendly person. He makes you feel as though you are his only patient. He is an excellent doctor.
in Crest Hill, IL |
Very satisfied with Doctor's treatment. Thorough and professional. Also the Staff is very positive and quick to assist. I would highly recommend Dr. Bezanis for anyone's dermatology needs.
in St Charles, IL |
Professional, I know I am being taken care of and Dr Bezanis if skin surgery is need he is one of the best.
in Joliet, IL |
Very professional, takes time to listen and answer any questions I have. Encourages patient input.
Joliet, IL |
I've been seeing Dr. Bezanis for years due to my acne and he has always been such a great doctor. He is very caring, polite, and professional with every visit. He is definetly someone I would recommend.
Chicago, IL |
I chose Dr. Bezanis after looking for a dermatologist close to my home. I read several profiles and chose him. His staff and he were very professional, my appointment was on time. During the exam, he took time to remark about each mole in question. Very thorough and I was happy to receive a print out of what we discussed that day. The whole experience put me at ease.
in New Lenox, IL |
Dr. Bezanis is a true professional who is friendly and competent in delivery of care. He took time to listen to me and my concerns. His nurse is very nice and highly professional as well. I highly recommend Dr. Benzanis for your health care.
in Joliet, IL |
Dr Bezanis is a knowledgeable, compassionate person he always takes time to listen to you, asks questions vital to your treatment. He then makes time to chat about life in general. Thank you for your service with my needs
in New Lenox |
I have been seeing Dr. Bezanis for several years. He is always professional and courteous as is his staff.
in Shorewood, IL |
Dr. Bezanis is kind, patient, caring and very professional. Growing up on a dairy farm in southern Illinois, my skin has had quite a bit of sun damage. Having Dr. Bazanis as my dermatologist over the years has been a blessing and very comforting. Thank you, Doc!
in New Lenox ,IL |
This was my sons's first visit with Dr. Bezanis, and it went very well. He was personable and was able to treat my son
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Bezanis, MD?

Visit Dr. Bezanis