Dr. Gregory Benton, MD

Dr. Gregory Benton, MD

Emergency Medicine | Male

Van Meter Emergency Physicians 95 Judge Tanner Blvd Covington, LA 70433 Get Directions

Dr. Gregory Benton, MD is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Covington, LA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Benton is affiliated with Lakeview Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Benton's Experience

See how Dr. Benton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Benton

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Benton has admitting privileges.

Dr. Benton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benton to family and friends
Dr. Benton's Performance
in Covington, LA |
I went into the emergency room and never had a great experience like I did on 3/13/2017. It did take a while for me to be seen from the emergency room, but once I got past the waiting room Dr. Benton was perfect. He was very patient and personable with me. He went above and beyond explained everything that needed to be done and he did it quickly. I would recommend anyone to him. He gives doctors a great name. I normally never write reviews, but that is how satisfied I was with my visit.
Atlanta, GA |
What can I say this doctor is nothing but the best. I have never had such an amazing ER dr as him. He took care of my sweet little girl. He made sure we were satisfied and above and beyond. I would love for him to have a private practice.
in Slidell, LA |
Dr. Benton is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He was able to correctly identify my injury and get me on a correct path. I wish he had a private practice because I would be a patient for sure. Excellent doctor, skilled and mannered.
in ponchatoula, la |
His bedside manner is outstanding. The personal attention is so relaxing and confident. He gave ves you all the time you need. I loved him and would ask for Dr. Greg agaun. If he had a private practice, I would be a patience.
in Mandeville, LA |
Dr. Benton was extremely thorough in addressing my emergency health issue. I was frightened and very nervous but Dr. Benton put me at ease; he answered all of my health questions and I was able to relax. He came into the room frequently to check on my recovery. I felt so much better knowing that I was under the care of this dedicated and skilled individual.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Benton, MD?
Are you Dr. Benton?

Compare Dr. Benton

}

Dr. Benton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Emergency Medicine
    •  Board certified in Emergency Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Dr. Benton has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Benton's Board Certifications

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Benton does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Benton and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Benton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Benton does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Benton and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.