Dr. Gregory Baum, MD

Dr. Gregory Baum, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 51 years old

28 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

I strive to provide compassionate, thorough, and state of the art cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. I am board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery which is the gold standard when it comes to treating plastic surgery issues. " Refining beauty with gentle, meticulous care" is our motto.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Baum's Experience

See how Dr. Baum's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baum

Dr. Baum accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Baum has admitting privileges.

Dr. Baum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baum to family and friends
Dr. Baum's Performance
Cicero, NY |
Dr Baum was recommended to me a few years ago to treat a skin cancer on my nose. He was very thorough in the explanation of the needed surgery. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome! I have had a few procedures since that time that I had needed; but had always hesitated to have before meeting and talking with him. Dr Baum is extremely knowledgeable, meticulous in his work, and caring - just what you hope and expect from your doctor.
Liverpool, NY |
Dr Baum was highly recommended by my Dr and friends. From the beginning he was very knowledgeable on my options to treat various areas of concern and my skin cancer. During the recovery from surgery, he called to see how I was doing a day after surgery, in addition to the followed up visits. His staff was always pleasant and helpful. Words cannot express my appreciation for all he's done. I highly recommend him for medical or cosmetic procedures and definitely will continue with his care.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Baum, MD?
Are you Dr. Baum?

Compare Dr. Baum

Dr. Baum says...

I grew up in Dewitt, NY and after graduating high school, I went to the Univesity of Miami. After graduating with a degree in chemistry, I decided to return to central NY and attended SUNY-Health Science Center at Syracuse for medical school followed by 6 years of general surgery training. My wife and I then moved to Boston to continue my trading in plastic surgery at the Lahey Clinic and Harvard hospitals. My wife worked as a surgical ICU nurse at the Lahey Clinic during my 2 years in Boston. We then moved to Buffalo, NY where I completed a one year fellowship in hand/microsurgery. I opened my practice in Syracuse after looking at opportunities in south Florida. I opened my practice on 9/11/01, seeing my first two pts. just after the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Towers. I have subsequently narrowed my practice interests to cosmetic surgery, breast surgery, and treatment of skin cancers/scars. Two years ago, I added my PA to my practice to improve my availability to see patients as well to afford my patients the option to see a female for some of their plastic surgery concerns.

Dr. Baum's Care Philosophy

I strive to provide compassionate, thorough, and state of the art cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. I am board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery which is the gold standard when it comes to treating plastic surgery issues.          " Refining beauty with gentle, meticulous care" is our motto.

Dr. Baum says...

My practice is primarily focused on cosmetic surgery (especially breast procedures, tummy tucks, liposuction, labiaplasties, and eyelid lifts ) and non-invasive cosmetic procedures such as Botox and wrinkle fillers. I also specialize in the treatment of skin lesions, scar revisions, and skin cancer treatment.

Dr. Baum says...

I take great pride in bringing the latest cosmetic breast procedures to central NY. I frequently attend cosmetic breast plastic surgery meetings to insure that my patients are receiving state-of-the-art care when it comes to their cosmetic breast concerns.

Dr. Baum's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Baum has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Baum's Board Certifications

• Keloid Scar
  • Large Breasts
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Conditions
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)

Graduated in 1992

Graduated in 1988

• Other Education
    Hand Ctr Wstn Ny/U Buffalo

Completed in 2001

Dr. Baum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Lipoma
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery