Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD

Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD

Cosmetic Surgery | Male

Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD is a cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Salem, VA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Dr. Alouf's Experience

See how Dr. Alouf's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alouf

Dr. Alouf accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Alouf's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alouf to family and friends
Dr. Alouf's Performance
in Union,WV |
Love this man and his staff. He is a wonderful doctor, trust him 100%
It wouldn't let me leave zero stars. I had a horrible experience with Dr Alouf performing a liposuction on me. He removed too much fat which resulted in permanent bumps and an unsmooth contour. I am forever maimed as there are no fixes for me.
Blacksburg, VA |
Dr. Alouf is the best doctor of any kind that I've ever been to. He is very caring, compassionate, and professional. And a perfectionist which is very important in aesthetics! I could not have been happier and will use him for all of my cosmetic needs. And on top of all that his staff is the best ever. Everyone has the best interest of the patient in mind and will do anything for them. I cannot say enough about the whole office.
in Rocky Mount, VA |
Dr Alouf performed several procedures for me. He was caring, friendly and professional. I would recommend him to anyone and I would return to him for more procedures at any time.
Salem, va |
Dr Alouf is the most caring and compassionate Doctor I've ever met. He wants his patients to be pleased and if they aren't, he will do whatever he can to ensure they are. He is honest but some people don't want to hear that and then blame him. He isn't a miracle worker but pretty darn close! He and his staff go above and beyond to make each patient feel welcome and secure. I wouldn't see anyone else!
Roanoke,Va |
Dr. Alouf is amazing! He takes his time with you and explains everything. The entire office is so kind and supportive. I recently had a tummy tuck and lipo and I am so happy with how the entire process went. From my consultation to the surgery and my follow ups I could not have asked for a better experience.
in Salem. VA |
I was supposed to receive a neck lift and mini facelift. I was left with hanging jowls. When I complained that the outcome was not what I was promised, Dr.Alouf said I need to spend thousands more and have facial fillers. It would take a large amount of filler to have an impact on the amount of loose skin he left in my face. He is NOT a board certified Plastic Surgeon, thought his name comes up in a search.
in Moneta, VA |
I have come to see Dr Alouf and his staff several times and i would never go anywhere else. I would recommend them to anyone wanting this type of service. I will continue to go there in the future.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
Are you Dr. Alouf?

Compare Dr. Alouf

Dr. Alouf's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery

Dr. Alouf has 1 malpractice claim

More  What is medical malpractice
    • Settlement
    • Amount or Range: Above Average
    • Nature of Complaint: Mediation settlement. Practitioner denied any wrong doing with prejudice, and no fault of practitioner. Corporation settlement made.
    • State: Virginia

Board Action

Dr. Alouf has 1 board action

• Professional Misconduct (1/4/2013)
    • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Virginia

• Scars
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, National University Of Ireland, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1998

Carilion Roanoke Fam Prac

Completed in 2001

Dr. Alouf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alouf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection