Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD

Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Salem, VA and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, National University Of Ireland, School Of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

1602 Apperson Dr

Dr. Alouf's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Acne
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection

95.08196721311475%

Dr. Alouf?
Dr. Alouf's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD
I’ve been considering cosmetic surgery for a long time but have been a little nervous about it. I’ve had consultation with other local surgeons but none made me feel as comfortable and at ease as Dr Alouf and his team. At my consultation he spent over an hour addressing my concerns & going over every detail step by step. I really appreciated his openness and honesty about the risks and past experiences. He and his team truly care & want to help people change to be confident and feel great Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
Had a wonderful consultation with Dr. Alouf. He spent an entire hour with me explaining everything in detail. My questions didn’t offend or bother him & he was more than happy to take time explaining. I was very pleased with him & his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
I have received nothing but quality and integrity driven care from Dr. Alouf. He holds my complete trust and I will continue to use him as a trusted member of my healthcare team. His office and nursing staff have been phenomenal and I appreciate the level of dedication that is paramount in their efforts to best serve me. You are treated as an individual, not just the next one in line. I have been well served by his decisions and discussions with me concerning my body. I appreciate them all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
Absolutely the best in this area! Compassionate and the love of his profession!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
I had a cosmetic procedure done by Erin. She knew what she was doing and made sure I was comfortable. Great experience! I highly recommend Alouf Aesthetics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
Terrific doctor, very professional and extremely talented! Very friendly and helpful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
Absolutely the best! From bedside manner to surgery results. The staff is also A+++. Dr Alouf takes whatever time needed to explain, answer questions, and listen. I would never go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
Absolutely amazing doctor, medical team and staff. I have had amazing experiences with everyone in the office and they all seem to care about each of their patients. I highly recommend Alouf Aesthetics for any of your needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
Wonderful staff and environment. Dr Greg is so thorough and down to earth, you feel comfortable in his hands immediately. Great physician
Love this man and his staff. He is a wonderful doctor, trust him 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
It wouldn't let me leave zero stars. I had a horrible experience with Dr Alouf performing a liposuction on me. He removed too much fat which resulted in permanent bumps and an unsmooth contour. I am forever maimed as there are no fixes for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
Dr. Alouf is the best doctor of any kind that I've ever been to. He is very caring, compassionate, and professional. And a perfectionist which is very important in aesthetics! I could not have been happier and will use him for all of my cosmetic needs. And on top of all that his staff is the best ever. Everyone has the best interest of the patient in mind and will do anything for them. I cannot say enough about the whole office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
Dr Alouf performed several procedures for me. He was caring, friendly and professional. I would recommend him to anyone and I would return to him for more procedures at any time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
Dr Alouf is the most caring and compassionate Doctor I've ever met. He wants his patients to be pleased and if they aren't, he will do whatever he can to ensure they are. He is honest but some people don't want to hear that and then blame him. He isn't a miracle worker but pretty darn close! He and his staff go above and beyond to make each patient feel welcome and secure. I wouldn't see anyone else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
Dr. Alouf is amazing! He takes his time with you and explains everything. The entire office is so kind and supportive. I recently had a tummy tuck and lipo and I am so happy with how the entire process went. From my consultation to the surgery and my follow ups I could not have asked for a better experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
I was supposed to receive a neck lift and mini facelift. I was left with hanging jowls. When I complained that the outcome was not what I was promised, Dr.Alouf said I need to spend thousands more and have facial fillers. It would take a large amount of filler to have an impact on the amount of loose skin he left in my face. He is NOT a board certified Plastic Surgeon, thought his name comes up in a search.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?
I have come to see Dr Alouf and his staff several times and i would never go anywhere else. I would recommend them to anyone wanting this type of service. I will continue to go there in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Alouf, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Alouf?

Insurance accepted