Dr. Gregory Ales, DO

Dr. Gregory Ales, DO

Neurology  |
Dr. Gregory Ales, DO is a neurology specialist in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Des Moines University-Osteopathic Medical Center in 1998 and specializes in neurology.Read his story

2312 N Nevada Ave Ste 100

Colorado Springs, CO 80907

• American Republic
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Ales

See how frequently Dr. Ales performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Restless Leg Syndrome
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
high
Essential Tremor
high

Dr. Ales's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Ales' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ales "Dr. Ales completed his undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences at the University of California at Santa Barbara. His interest in neurology stemmed from neuroscience classes taken during his undergraduate studies. An interest in a more holistic approach to medicine led him to seek training at an osteopathic medical school. He received his Doctor of Osteopathic medicine degree from Des Moines University in Iowa. Dr. Ales completed his internship in Internal Medicine and residency in Neurology at George Washington University in Washington D.C.After residency, Dr. Ales completed four years of active duty service in the United States Army at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio. During these years he cared for many returning soldiers from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. He also served on a rapid response team for biological, chemical, and nuclear attacks.Dr. Ales has been married for nineteen years and is the proud father of three children. He and his family are excited to reside in Colorado as they are outdoor enthusiasts including mountain biking, camping, hiking, and skiing. Dr. Ales enjoys gardening and woodworking and volunteers at many church related activities."

This content was provided by Dr. Ales "Colorado Springs Neurological Associates is committed to improving the lives of patients and their families by providing exceptional, compassionate, and high quality healthcare that promotes the dignity and well-being of the people we serve. Each patients comfort is our main concern.We believe that it is important to develop a doctor – patient relationship based upon mutual respect and trust.If you're looking for a professional team to help you, or if you're having trouble living with one of the many neurological or neurosurgical disorders, please do not hesitate to call Colorado Springs Neurological Associates."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of California at Santa Barbra
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Des Moines University-Osteopathic Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • George Washington University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • George Washington Univ Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Ales has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ales does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ales and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ales' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ales to family and friends
4.1
based on 40 total reviews (10 with comments)

Dr. Ales' Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Colorado Springs
My visit with Dr. Ales was very pleasant. I was seen in a timely manner and most importantly, he took the time to listen to my symptoms regarding my headaches. He was thorough and explained my disease and gave me options to treat my headaches. The staff was excellent.
in Boulder, CO
Normally I love leaving positivity and good reviews for doctors. Unfortunately, I cannot be honest and do that for Dr. Ales. He was impersonal, and downright rude to me and my situation. He performed a standard check-up and had his nurse copy some of my previous tests and decided to charge $670 for...more
in Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Ales helped me understand my neuropathy and prescribed the right medication. I have not slept well for over 6 weeks and now I have no pain and sleep well! Thank you Dr. Ales

Thank you for taking the time share your experience with us William. We value patient feedback.

in Colorado Springs, CO
Nice doctor, personable and listened to my symptoms. He did a good job explaining my complex symptoms and treatment plan.
in colorado springs, co
Waited 7mos for appt. after doctor referral from MRI. Doctors' comments: I don't know why you are here. Hair loss on 1 leg you rubbed off. When asked to look at MRI said I don't treat MRI's. You're just a guy in pain. Horrible experience.