Dr. Gregory Albert, MD

Dr. Gregory Albert, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Gregory Albert, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Read his story

6290 Linton Blvd Ste 203

Delray Beach, FL 33484

• Elderplan

Learn about Dr. Albert

See how frequently Dr. Albert performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin and Tissue Reduction
Breast Surgical Procedure
Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Albert's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Albert's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Albert "Dr. Albert is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in the most advanced and innovative techniques to achieve beautiful and natural results on face, body & breast enhancement. He is the official Plastic Surgeon of the Florida Panthers National Hockey Team."

This content was provided by Dr. Albert "Dr. Gregory Albert is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  He's also a realist. Skilled plastic surgery is only one step on the passage to life optimization. Authentic life optimization happens.  It can happen from the outside in. Dr. Albert and his Optimization Centre team escort, equip and empower you on the journey. We care!

Dr. Albert's mission is to collaborate with you to determine and deliver your optimal life transformation procedures and services. Deliver optimal plastic surgery results.  Provide the tools and motivation to help you establish and realize your ultimate life optimization goals, beyond surgery and aesthetics.  Provide a lifetime of care and wellbeing.

Look better. Be better. LIVE OPTIMALLY."

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Carbon Dioxide Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peck Implants
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • Varicose Vein Surgery
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

• Fletcher Allen Hospital Of Vermont
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Saint Louis University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Albert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Albert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Albert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Albert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Albert to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Albert's Performance
Pompano Beach, FL |
We had a terrible experience with Dr. Albert. Besides being extremely rude and dismissive, he perfomred 2 rhinpplasties on my daughter and did not fix the problem. We wasted thousands of dollars and eventually went to Dr. Steiger in Boca. Dr. Steiger is a lifesaver. He is the nicest guy and perfectly fixed my daughter's nose in a 30 minute surgery. I think Dr. Albert knew he did not know how to fix it and tried anyway. He somehow tried to blame us that we weren't happy.. He needs to be stopped.
Dallas, TX |
This Doctors skills are VERY subpar. Unfortunately, I choose not to listen to the negative reviews online. The VERY SWEET ATTENTIVE office workers are VERY convincing that you will not find a better doctor, and getting you to sign up for the procedures (plus some) before you leave. They will also push the ZO products they represent down your throat, regardless of the procedure you are having done, or what you are currently using on your skin. I fell for it all. Don't make the same mistake.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Albert is a wonderful, caring Doctor that consults with you and presents you with a set of options to help you achieve your wellness/beauty goals. He and his staff welcome you and support you in every possible way. I have a list of goals that I would like to achieve and I am well on my way with Dr. Albert's advice and treatment plans.
in PLANTATION, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Albert since 2008 him and his staff are professional caring. I just had a TT, LIPO, Breast Aug a month ago and I'm back to 100% he was also available via his cell phone if I had any questions or concerns during my post op. he is simply the BEST!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Albert is absolutely amazing!! His staff are wonderful as well. Everyone took there time with me and answered any questions I have had along the way. I had breast augmentation & Botox & I couldn't be happier with my results. I highly recommend him!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr.Albert and staff are amazing from beginning to end,they are humble,warm,understanding,caring my wife had breast and tummy recently he makes miracles and great results simply the best
Hialeah, FL |
I question how this doctor can even maintain a practice.   I regret EVER using him  and would NEVER recommend him for any procedure. Don't be lured into using him by the  "very nice ,persuasive" staff, who take turns coming in to visit during your consultation praising his work. His skills are simply not the level of other top plastic surgeons in the area. Read the negative reviews and find someone better,
in Boynton Beach, FL |
would highly recommend dr. albert to both family and friends. my eye surgery went better than expected, friends cant tell why I look so great because surgery was so natural looking. could not be more pleased with results. the office staff is also great-friendly and accommodating
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was hesitant to get an upper arm lift due to the scars I've seen on other women around town. My scars are minimal (and in fact I'm going to return an unopened cover-up I purchased from Ulta!) and my arm is thinner and tight than I could have imagined. He and his staff explained everything from my first consultation appointment to all my followups.
in Highland Beach |
It took me over a year of interviewing surgeons to finally find Dr. Albert. I needed numerous procedures and was at a loss of how it all could be accomplished until I met with him. He addressed everything with a clear plan and made me understand what I could realistically expect for results. However the results far exceeded my expectations and, though he is a plastic surgeon. the results were anything but plastic. Life for me is once again exciting and the mirror is noi longer my enemy.
Boynton Beach, FL |
SO HAPPY WITH MY RHINOPLASTY RESULTS! Dr. Albert and his staff were amazing from day one. When I consulted with Dr. Albert he was very attentive to what I had to say and was completely honest when answering all of my questions. I was nervous going into my pre-op and came with a list of questions, but the staff made me feel so comfortable and Dr. Albert was there listening the whole time no matter how many questions I had. They also made sure to clearly go over all post-procedure guidelines and
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I went to see Dr. Albert for my Botox injections and once again I am so happy with the results! Dr Albert and his staff take the time to address my issues and answer any questions I may have before each procedure. I have been to plastic surgeons before so I can say I really see a difference in how Dr. Albert treats me. This is an amazing doctors office, all the staff is kind and courteous. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a plastic surgeon. I am always beyond satisfied!
Miami, FL |
Dr. Albert is very quick to dismiss patient's concerns. I went in for a breast augmentation and lift, and walked out with breasts 3 sizes bigger than i had requested, a bulge on my left breast and on my tummy. He is certainly a below average plastic surgeon. You shattered my hopes even with my super realistic expectations. Your wife, you and Naomi are scammers. I'm sorry i fell for it.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Excellent surgeon with good supportive staff. Very happy with my results but also the follow-up care and concern Dr A shows. Something normally sadly lacking today. Highly recommend
Ocala, FL |
Dr. Albert has nice personality, but his skills are so-so. I have a big scar that has not been addressed by him that is NOT a result of my actual facelift. (I think he slipped). I think he should have done revision surgery to correct it at no charge, but all I have gotten is excuses, and temporary "Fixes". Should have gone to someone else!
I previously had a mini arm lift in which the incision was made under the arm .. I scheduled Dr Albert to do a scar revision as well as lower face lift (see my review on that). When he finished it was much worse than before.. I was referred to Dr Luis Vinas in West Palm. it has now been a month since the surgery and I am thrilled with the results. No visable stitches from day one , and scars are barely visible. Night and day difference in the work of these 2 Plastic surgeons.
West Palm Beach, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Albert’s for many years and I recently made the leap to botox and couldn’t be happier that I did. I have been on their skin care line, ZO Skin Health, for 4 years and was recently shown a picture of myself from my first visit and I could not believe how much younger I look and feel! My experience with previous surgeries performed by Dr. Albert were just as good and the Doctor will do whatever it takes to make sure you look the way you want to. I highly recommend!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Thank you to Dr Albert & All the Staff for going above & beyond what I ever expected through my surgery & follow up care. Dr Albert you truly treated me with compassion & perfectionism. Thank you Dr. Albert & all the staff for the quality of services!!! You're all over the top. I Highly recommend your services !!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I went to Dr. Albert to take care of my acne scars. Dr. Albert did a laser after few weeks using skincare and the results were amazing....I don't need to hide my face with makeup anymore....I also did botox and kybella...I don't trust any other doctor...I highly recommend him. Friendly staff. I also use Cheryl, the aesthetician, she is very kind and knows all about skin so I can keep looking good and young.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Do not recommend for rhinoplasty. He did a terrible job. I don't want anyone else to go through what we went through. Please go to a different doctor.
in riviera beach, |
My Experience with Gregory Albert was disastrous. He practically insisted on doing a chemical peel at same time as face and neck lift resulting in serious permanent scarring. My mouth is also asymmetrical due to nerve damage during the surgery. I have seen three other doctors since this surgery to see if anything further can be done and they have said the same thing: it is totally against plastic surgery protocol to do a chemical peel at the same time on the area of the surgical flap of the face
in Atlanta, GA |
I had a client in today that went to this doctor. I am a hairstylist and see a lot of plastic surgery. When I see good work I always get the doctors name so I can refer my clients. This time I got the doctors name because this doctors work was the worst,I mean the worst l had ever seen. I tried not to gasp when I saw her face but couldn't help myself. PLEASE think long and hard before using this doctor. This might be his first mess up but I am telling you it was bad!!!
in Delay beach |
I would seriously think twice about going to this doctor. A few years back I went to get a tummy tuck and breast augmention and couldn't be more disappointed. He left the scar on my tummy so high up that I can't wear a bikini or jeans without see it unless I wear high waisted. My breast, well one nipple is slightly igher than the other -- I can live with this, althought when you pay to have them done you would think they would be perfect. I had asked Dr. Albert for a refund on my tummy tuck
Miami, FL |
I had a horrible experience with my face lift.i have severe nerve damage my eye will not close and my lip will not go up.. i dont recommend this doctor at all he ruin my life..
in delray beach |
I definitely would not recommend this doctor. I am very disappointed with the results of an arm lift. The scars are horrible and the skin is no tighter than before the surgery. He is NOT AN ARM LIFT SPECIALIST and the article on his website is a "paid advertisement". Do not be fooled by the 5 star reviews as patients are given "product credit" for writing positive reviews. Do your research and go elsewhere.
in Coconut Creek, FL |
Dr. Albert Gregory did a phenomenal job on my breast augmentation. I am very satisfied with his work, professionalism and staff. I left my breast size in his hands. We had several conversations about my active lifestyle (fitness) and I believe he selected and perfected just what fit my individual needs. A+++
in Orlando, FL |
He definitely does not do a good job on arm lifts. I am "sick" that I ever went to this Doctor. Nice guy who truly does not seem to know what he is doing. The article in the Palm Beach Post, regarding his specialty in arm lifts is a paid advertisement. He injected fat in my arms leaving huge lumps. Instead of obtaining the fat from an area of my body that actually had fat, he left a very large noticeable indention in my lower back, where there was no fat to liposuctioned.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Albert's level of care, expertise and eye for perfection are second to none!
in Delray Beach, Fl |
I had a procedure done with Dr Albert & I was so impressed with him & his staff! He was so patient & kind, His knowledge & experience are The Best of the Best. He took his time & explained everything to me. His staff are very professional and extremely knowledgeable as well. I had a few stitches & he is an artist for sure. I can't even see a scar. I would highly recommend Dr Albert to all my family & friends... I feel so lucky to have found Dr Albert.... God Bless you Dr Albert!
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Albert, MD?
Are you Dr. Albert?