Dr. Gregorio A. Cisneros, MD

Dr. Gregorio A. Cisneros, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 49 years old

Dr. Cisneros specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Palm Coast, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cisneros? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cisneros' Experience

See how Dr. Cisneros' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cisneros

Experience with Dr. Cisneros
Dr. Cisneros' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
in palm coast, fl |
Dr. Greg is a wonderful caring doctor. I would recommend him to any of my family members or friends. Scheduling appointments are easy. His office is clean and the staff very caring people. Wait time is hardly non existent. I would trust him completely in an emergency. he is a good listener and explained everything clearly. I met Dr. Cisneros when I came from Texas, I am a cancer survivor and I needed a good doctor. His warmth and caring won me over right away. Very positive.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Cisneros spends the time and answers any questions you might have. He goes over all tests that you have taken and puts your health on the right track. He's not a pill pusher like some.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr cisneros is extremely easy to talk to and is very throughout. I actually do not mind going to the doctors now and his staff is very friendly.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Cisneros to family or friends, he is very caring, spends time to listen to you, and is very knowledgeable in family practice. Not only do I respect him as my doctor, he respects me as a patient.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I have been to this doctor a few times, They got me in the same day for a sick visit, I had to wait a little longer at this visit because they worked me in their schedule, but on my regular visits wait time is less than 10 minutes.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I was to have shoulder surgery only after being cleared by my PCP, Dr. Cisneros. After conducting an EKG, Dr. Cisneros said he was not happy with the outcome and recommended me to see a cardiologist. I eventually saw a cardiac surgeon and underwent a triple bypass. Had Dr. Cisneros said I was cleared for shoulder surgery, I would be dead today. The cardiac surgeon said he wished more PCPs were as good as Dr. Cisneros!
in Ormond Beach, FL |
I have found Dr. Cisneros to be very thorough in his exams. He is always polite and professional. He encourages me to ask questions and is willing to take as much time as I need. Both my husband and I find him to be very compassionate and thoughtful and we are very happy with him.
Palm Coast, FL |
I was told this app would be a meet and greet. This was the Medicare wellness exam. No prescriptions were to be discussed, none writte. I was told to not ask any questions but to answer his questions. Not even a hello. Listened to heart, lungs, checked my ears, looked at my throat from about 18. Looked at my not swollen ankles. Told me I was great. Maybe 10minutes but I doubt it. Was given an order for bloodwork. Out the door. Apparently works for insurance company, not the patient .
Have you seen Dr. Gregorio A. Cisneros, MD?
Are you Dr. Cisneros?

Compare Dr. Cisneros

Dr. Cisneros' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Cisneros has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cisneros' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Pneumonia

University of Florida

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Cisneros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cisneros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Wellness Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.