Dr. Greggory Devore, MD

Maternal-Fetal Medicine | Male

GREGGORY R DEVORE MD 625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 220 Pasadena, CA 91105 Get Directions
Dr. Greggory Devore, MD

Dr. Greggory Devore, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine doctor who practices in Pasadena, CA. He is 70 years old. Dr. Devore is affiliated with USC Verdugo Hills Hospital and Huntington Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Devore's Experience

See how Dr. Devore's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Devore

Dr. Devore accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Devore is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Devore has admitting privileges.

Dr. Devore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Devore to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Devore's Performance
Tucson, AZ |
Faulsly diagnosed the baby with heart condition, be aware. Overcharging insurance companies for services he never performed.
Los Angeles, CA |
My OB had me make an appointment with my 1st pregnancy & that I should go once every trimester. I was warned by her that if he were to see something in my ultrasound that would be of concern that he might not have the best bedside manner but better to have his professional opinion than not. He's very knowledgeable, respectful. I trust his diagnosis. During my second visit, Dr. Devore said everything looked good so there was no need for me to return for my 3rd trimester ultrasound. Highly recomm
Lancaster, CA |
Dr. Devore is OUTSTANDING. I went in for a high-risk ultrasound & didn't even have time to fill out the paperwork; I was seen that fast. His office is clean, organized, & quiet, & his staff is highly professional. He was able to tell the condition of my baby within five minutes, giving me a diagnosis & sending me on my way. He was respectful, courteous, & answered all of my questions. He also didn't try to "milk" more visits out of me either (unlike some high-risk OBs in this valley).
in Ridgecrest, CA |
Dr. Devore was very cold and alarming. I went there for my 1st trimester nuchal translucency ultrasound. His measurement was 2.9, which he said was within normal range. Then he went on for 10 min telling me how I must come back for another ultrasound and I'm in a gray area. He said even if my blood work comes back as low-risk, I really need to come back in. He spent more time telling me how I was at risk and needed to come back, than he did with his ultrasound. I would not recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Greggory Devore, MD?
Are you Dr. Devore?

Compare Dr. Devore

Dr. Devore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
      •  Board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Devore has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Devore's Board Certifications

Yale University School Of Med

Completed in 1979

Yale University School Of Med

Completed in 1981

Dr. Devore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Devore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine