Dr. Gregg Schuyler, MD

Dr. Gregg Schuyler, MD

Cardiology  |

Dr. Gregg Schuyler, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in St Petersburg, FL. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Schuyler is affiliated with Saint Anthony's Hospital, Northside Hospital &Tampa Bay Heart Institute, Palms of Pasadena Hospital and Bayfront Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Schuyler

We have forged in new frontiers of cardiovascular care and treatment through advances in nuclear medicine, cutting edge technology and research, and the development of preventive and educational services. Coupled with highly trained physicians and medical staff, The Heart Institute has established itself as a "Center of Excellence" in the care and treatment of cardiovascular disease.

Video

Dr. Schuyler's Experience

Dr. Schuyler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology

• Carotid Artery Disease
  • Carotid Artery Stenosis
  • Chest Pain
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Nuclear Stress Testing
  • PET Scan
  • Stress Echocardiogram
  • Stress Test
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
  • Ultrasound, Cardiac

Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University of Kansas / School of Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1991

Dr. Schuyler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schuyler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schuyler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schuyler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schuyler to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Schuyler's Performance
in St Petersburg, FL |
If you want a 5 star Cardiologist that is kind, pleasant, and will save your life, this is the Doctor. I have been in nursing all my life, Dr. Schuyler comes with very high recommendations, myself, my neighbor and her 89 year old mother are blessed to have him.. I know first hand, I am a very anxious person, fearful of the unknown, Dr. Schuyler did all the tests he needed to see what was going on. I mistakenly had been to another cardiologist before him, and ever so glad to have switched.
in St Petersburg, FL |
A truly brilliant wonderful human being. I have all the trust in the world with Dr. Schuyler managing my heart condition. He has recommended procedures that have eventually saved my life. Dr Schuyler LISTENS and the takes action as needed. I would not be afraid to recommend him to anyone searching for cardiology professional doctor.
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Dr. Schuyler. We will be sure to pass along the positive review!
St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Schuyler is very knowledge and personable.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Schuyler's for the past 6 years. Every time I have had an appointment with him, I have walked away feeling encouraged , and satisfied, both with his professionalism and his empathy. Dr. Schuyler has always taken the time to answer any questions I may have and to also to explain any and all procedures and their results. I would definitely recommend his expertise and "bed side manner" to everyone!
in Ellenton, FL |
Very interested in your wellbeing
in FL |
I could NOT be more impressed or pleased with the care i receive from Dr. Schuyler. I truly believe he cares for each of his patients as individuals, as a person. No matter the scale 1 to 10, 1 to 100 stars, I would rate this practice the highest. Polite, professional and caring. I feel blessed to have found this practice.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share these thoughts. We will pass along the kind words to Dr. Schuyler and staff!
I have great faith and confidence I Dr Schuyler
in St Petersburg, FL |
I think Dr. Schuyler is the best ever. He encourages me, listens to me, and gives me the best advice always.
in St. Petersburg, FL |
My appointment experience with Dr. Schuyler was totally positive. He is how I remember physicians being in times past, i.e., caring, knowledgeable, patient and he listens to you. He goes above and beyond what you would expect to determine what your problem is. He exudes confidence and to me that equates to years of successful practice and genuine caring for his patients. I consider myself blessed to have Dr. Schuyler for my cardiologist.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Schuyler is an excellent physician. He explains everything to his patients where they can understand it, and he tells it like it is. I picked him as a cardiologist for my stepmother about 6 years ago and she loves him to death, and also for my husband about 2 years ago, then for myself this year. He has to be the most through, kind, compassionate, caring ,and lets don't leave out great sense of humor doctor I have ever encountered. He gets my vote for the best cardiologist.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Gregg Schuyler. I was able to get an appointment within a reasonable amount of time. The office was run very efficiently, the staff made me feel very comfortable and Dr. Schuyler is a personable, pleasant, informative doctor who gave me confidence in his ability to diagnose me problem. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Schuyler and staff strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr Schuyler is easy to talk with and I feel comfortable asking questions. I perceive him as knowledgeable in his specialty and thorough in his treatment. I would not hesitate recommending him to family or friends.
St Petersburg, FL |
Did not listen, has wrong information on drug side affects, had preconceived ideas without getting the facts. I would not recommend him to anyone.
in St Petersburg, FL |
One of the best Cardiologist that we have been associated with. Plain spoken with a great sense of humor. No matter what kind of questions he is willing to take the time to answer your concerns.
in St. Petersburg, FL |
He is pleasant and explained to me the treatment plan. I did not feel rushed. I was comfortable in the office. He has a wonderful caring staff.
in Wimauma, FL |
Dr. Schuyler is easy to talk too. He listens to what you have to say. Explains things in easy to understand terms. Very personable. Trust his knowledge and experience.
Have you seen Dr. Gregg Schuyler, MD?

Visit Dr. Schuyler

Dr. Schuyler accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Choice PPO