Dr. Gregg Friedman, MD

Dr. Gregg Friedman, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Gregg Friedman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Hallandale Beach, FL and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University Of Miami / School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in psychiatry.Read his story

2500 E Hallandale Beach Blvd Ste 702

Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Friedman

Dr. Friedman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Friedman "Gregg L. Friedman MD is a Board Certified Psychiatrist with 30 years experience. Dr Friedman attended the University of Miami on a Merit Scholarship and graduated Summa Cum Laude/ Valedictorian with a BS Degree in Chemistry. He was awarded a Full Tuition Scholarship to the University of Miami School of Medicine where he was the youngest man in his graduation class. Dr Friedman completed his Internship in Internal Medicine at Cedars-Sinai/ UCLA in Beverly Hills, California. He did his Psychiatry Residency at the University of Florida where he was elected Chief Resident in Psychiatry and Awarded Resident of the year. "

This content was provided by Dr. Friedman "All patients are seen personally by Doctor Gregg L. Friedman MD.  We do Not have our patients see nurses, medical students, or physician assistants. Patients are all seen by a Medical Doctor who is a  Board Certified Psychiatrist, Dr Gregg L. Friedman MD"

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• ADHD Testing
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Group Psychotherapy

• Psychiatry Resident of the Year, June 1989
  • Academic Scholarship to Undergraduate University, 1978
  • RG1678 looks promising for the Treatment of Schizophrenia, 01/29/2011
  • New Hearing Aid Technology, 04/02/2011
  • Gregg L. Friedman MD discusses Klonopin Wafer on WIOD AM Radio in Miami, FL, 2002
  • Gregg L Friedman MD discusses EMSAM on Channel 11 News in San Juan, Puerto Rico. 2005, 2005
  • Gregg L. Friedman MD discusses Viibryd on National Teleconference., 2012
  • Gregg L. Friedman MD discusses Campral for the treatment of alcohol abuse on national web conference., 2004
  • Gregg L. Friedman MD discusses Nuedexta for the treatment of Pseudo Bulbar Affect on National Web Conference., 2011

Dr. Friedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Friedman

Dr. Friedman?
Dr. Friedman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregg Friedman, MD
he is very good for the ADHD that I got and I like seeing him because his office stays open late. The Doctor is very good because he calls me back real fast if I need him. He also got my Dog certified as a Therapy Dog which I needed for my panic attack condition. I give the Doctor a A+++ Excellent...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregg Friedman, MD?
The office was easy to find. No waiting at all to see the Doctor. The office was clean, quiet, and organized. He is good about returning all my phone calls even on the weekend. I recommend this place highly and I plan to see the doctor again. I liked him and he did help me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregg Friedman, MD?
He took care of me as a kid when I had ADHD and I returned to him 20 years later as an adult for my sleeping problems. The Doctor looks a little older but he is still the same great dude I knew as a kid. He also was able to get me my new medicine for free so thanks again Dr Friedman for all you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregg Friedman, MD?
The office is clean and they don't never make you wait which I like. The parking is real good too. You can park in the garage for free. The Doctor is a good guy and he know a lot about the medicine I take. He also gots me free samples of the medicine. I like this place. I am happy with them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregg Friedman, MD?
I saw the Dr Friedman late in the day and when I got finished at 6:30pm I went to the parking lot and my car battery was dead. The Doctor was leaving to go home and he called AAA Tow Truck for me and then the Doctor waited with me in the parking lot for over 1 hour until the tow truck arrived and...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Friedman?