Dr. Greg Sharon, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male

Dr. Greg Sharon, MD

Dr. Greg Sharon, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Bloomingdale, IL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Sharon is affiliated with Adventist GlenOaks Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Alexian Brothers Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Sharon's Care Philosophy

I believe the human of the twenty first century is suffering from insults to the environment that have happened over the last one hundred years. Allergies have exploded at an unimaginable rate. In my lifetime alone children have gone from 15% allergic to 50% allergic in less than 50 yrs. I work to try to bring balance back the patient. We look at environmental allergies, biologic derangement and psychologic insults all as one process leading to disease.

Dr. Sharon's Experience

See how Dr. Sharon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sharon

Dr. Sharon accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Sharon is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Sharon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sharon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sharon to family and friends
    4.4
    Dr. Sharon's Performance
    Chicago, IL |
    I have recommended Dr. Sharon to many of my family and friends. He has helped everyone of us with our allergies. I have seen many doctors and he is the best, clear and specific and you get results.
    in Downers Grove, IL |
    Dr. Sharon and his PA got things wrong on my chart and didnt communicate with my rheumatologist to make sure I was getting the right vaccine. Never took the time to actually explain the vaccine challenges to me. Gave me a HIBS vaccine and then never actually told me why. The PA told me to schedule a follow up and when I did she asked me why I was there. So rude! The doctor also told me to take some weird expensive Chinese herb that has no hard evidence of actually boosting the immune system.
    in Chesterton, IN |
    Amazingly smart man who has comforted me in my search for answers!
    Have you seen Dr. Greg Sharon, MD?
    Are you Dr. Sharon?

Dr. Sharon's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sharon says...

We are dedicated to the health and well being of all our patients.  We have an integrated approach to patient care. This means we want to maximize your experience. I have been a doctor for almost thirty years and believe that the patient is an excellent observer and evaluator of their illness. We can often educate patients so they can help diagnose what has gone wrong and formulate a treatment plan that is tailor made for their lifestyle. We ask about one's physical health, their environmental health, their families health (past and present), their mental health and their spiritual health. During the history it is critical that we accurately define when someone developed illness so that we can pinpoint the effects of environment, seasons, occupation, toxins, allergen exposures and use of medications (when they started and stopped medications are crucial). If before your visit you could outline your illness time course it would greatly aid in our understanding of your illness.

Dr. Sharon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
    •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Sharon has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sharon's Board Certifications

• Allergies
    • Anaphylaxis
    • Angioedema
    • Asthma
    • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
    • Bronchitis
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Chronic Sinusitis
    • Combined Immunity Deficiency
    • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
    • Contact Dermatitis

Rush Presbyterian St Luke'S Med Center Chicago Il

Completed in 1985

University of Illinois Chicago

Graduated in 1977

Dr. Sharon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sharon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology