Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD

Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD

Neurology | Male

245 Newtown Rd Ste 300, Plainview, NY 11803 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rosenn specializes in Neurology and practices in Plainview, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rosenn? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rosenn's Experience

80Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rosenn's experience matches your preferences.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Rosenn

Dr. Rosenn accepts 13 insurance carriers

13 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Rosenn

Dr. Rosenn's Review Details
    3.3 based on 56 responses
    Experience with Dr. Rosenn
    Dr. Rosenn's Office & Staff
      16 – 30 minutes (53)
    in Commack, NY |
    I have tried several neurologists before finding Dr. Rosen. Dr. Rosen is a wonderful doctor who cares about his patiences. My daughter has suffered from migraines since she was 5 years old and when I came to Dr. Rosen he took very good care of her. My daughter loves Dr. Rosen and he never rushes us out of his office. He answers all my questions, as well as, my daughters. I would recommend Dr. Rosen to all my friends and family.
    in Bellmore, NY |
    Dr. Rosenn is an excellent doctor. He makes himself available to his patients 24/7. His team of medical professionals is second to none. There is basically no wait time. I feel very safe with Dr. Rosenns decision making and that of his Nurse Practioners. My son likes to come there and understands what is being said and asks questions. They help him get what adhd is and help him not to feel bad about his illness. Dr. Rosenn is a great guy. YAY TEAM ROSENN
    Syosset, NY |
    My experiences with Dr. Rosenn and his staff have been extremely positive. I find him as well as the rest of his staff to be warm, very responsive, and thorough. He actually takes the time to listen to my questions/concerns and answers in an understandable way (shocking b/c I have come to find that most doctors rush you out of the office & leave you w/ more questions than answers)!
    in Seaford, NY |
    He has been caring for my son since he was 8. He is now 16 and doing extremely well. Dr. Rosenn has always taken time to listen to our concerns and answer our questions. He has always worked with us to find the best treatment for my son. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenn.
    in Hicjsville ny |
    Patty Daquila Hicksville I been with Doctor Rosen for 13 years now I have never met a more professional doctor who truly cares about his patients he has been seeing my son since the third grade and has always been on call whenever we needed him as for his staff they are very caring and treat each patients needs as important as they would there own yea there may be a wait but that's because they devote there attention. To each patient and there needs my family would be lost without this Doctor
    in Roslyn, NY |
    This doctor is excellent! I am familiar with neurology as I work in Healthcare. I love that this doctor/group does not had out meds like its candy in a Pez dispenser. They are conservative, and works with us to get the best optimal results without overmedicating my daughter. As she has cardiac issues, and every drug has side effects, I had concerns. she went from an awkward girl to a happy one with confidence in school, at home, and continues to excel in sports.
    in Bethpage, massapequa NY |
    Dr. Rosenn and his staff have been pleasant and Soo helpful in treating my son with his seizure disorder I have been bringing my son to his office for the past 7 years and very happy there.
    in Plainview, NY |
    Great Doctor! He really takes the time to diagnose and listen to what your needs and concerns are. I have epilepsy and Dr. Rosenn was great with me and making sure the medication was right for me. The office isn't too bad. The wait time depends on the time of your appointment. The morning appointments I usually am in and out, but after school appointments could be more of a wait like any other office. Getting through can be a pain sometimes but as long as you leave a message they call you back.
    in Roslyn, NY |
    Rude and unprofessional staff. Careless and unprofessional doctor.
    Before going to this office, I had never experienced a ruder, more unprofessional staff or a more disinterested doctor. You will wait forever, just to be treated as if you are a Jehovah's Witness knocking on someone's door at midnight.
    New York, NY |
    Helped us on the first vist. We have been with him for 2 years
    in Deer Park,NY |
    The staff are very rude and unfriendly
    We went there for my son's headache which lasts 4 weeks non stop. Dr. Rosenn didn't see us at all. A RN came to see us and basically did an intake. I told her he had headaches for 4 weeks and cannot go to school. She offered no suggestion to alleviate his headache only ordered him an EEG for a week later. (He already had CT, ultrasound, blood work done in the hospital). Then gave us a follow up appointment 10 days after the EEG. Dr. Rosenn did not show up at all. It's a waste of time.
    in Bethpage, NY |
    Office is so unorganized. No one picks up the phone you always have to leave a message. I just left my third message in a week for someone to call me back so I can make an appointment. Staff is not friendly either.
    Have you seen Dr. Rosenn?
    Are you Dr. Rosenn? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Rosenn

• Tourette's Syndrome
    • Tremor
    • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

No malpractice history found for New York.

Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med

Graduated in 1987

Long Island Jewish Med Center

Dr. Rosenn has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rosenn has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Rosenn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurology
    • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rosenn

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rosenn's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Rosenn

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients