Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Rosenn
245 Newtown Rd Ste 300 Plainview, NY 11803

Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD is a neurology specialist in Plainview, NY. He graduated from State University Of New York At Stony Brook and specializes in neurology, pediatric neurology, and more.

Dr. Rosenn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosenn

3.6

2.247191011235955%

Dr. Rosenn?
Dr. Rosenn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD
Dr. Roseen will never be seen by my child again. He is too overwhelmed with his practice and flat out rude on numerous appointment. His PA Teri (Terry) is absolutely phenomenal but they have poisonous employees working the front office which is why I hope this practice shuts down. He is lucky I do not file a lawsuit against him for his actions. Be ware of an older cranky doctor who will not listen to your side of anything and only does things his way (because that's always right). GFY, not another penny of mine will go to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD?
Dr. Rosenn is a wonderful doctor, he is kind and thorough in his exam and made my 3 year old very comfortable. During our appointment with him, and even after we left his office for the hospital, he made sure we were informed of what was going on understood what was happening. I am grateful that we found Dr. Rosenn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD?
Dr. Rosenn is great with my son. My son is all over the room, trying to touch and grab at everything and Dr. Rosenn is completely cool with it. He takes the time to really learn about my son and asks the questions needed to really understand him and what may be going on. I feel very comfortable with him and trust him completely! His front desk staff are friendly and accommodating and really really helped us out when we initially needed to get my son in ASAP. Can’t ask for more from a Neurologist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD?
Dr Rosenn came highly recommended by not only my family but also the school district. He has been an absolute lifesaver with my son’s ADHD/ODD. Dr Rosenn did a complete exam including two tests to diagnose my son and stays on top of how the medications are working and his grades in school. He is patient, thorough, and addresses all my concerns- even when I drive him crazy with the same complaint about my son’s weight.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD?
Dr.Rosenn was the person who turned my son around 180 degrees. From struggeling to attain a 75 average in middle and high school to Honor roll. His laymans explaination of my sons condition and the available treatment options helped my wife and I to understand what our son was going through and how we could help him.We never felt rushed, he answered all our questions and made our son very comfortable at every encounter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD?
Love Dr.Rosenn! Always helpful ready to answer the many questions I may have! Very thorough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD?
Dr. Rosenn treats 2 of my 3 sons. He performs thorough examinations and works hard to find the best treatment options for each child. This summer we scheduled an appointment for after my oldest son's prescription would run out. Dr. Rosenn's office called in the renewal without me having to contact him! He does what he says he's going to do. Whenever I have called with a question, he has returned my call the same day! We do not feel like just a cog in the machine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD?
Dr Rosenn does a very detailed exam, he takes his time with my child we never feel rushed or like a number. He answers all my questions as well as her questions. He maintains knowledge of all the current changes in his field. I recommended h and will continue to my friends and colleges.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD?
Dr Rosenn is a wonderful doctor. He has supported us in getting our daughter the assistance she needed for her development. His kindness and compassion in helping us through the process of determining the correct medication to allow her to develop while maintaining her personality is beyond words. Everyone we know who has a need for a pediatric neurologist uses Dr. Rosenn - we now understand why they stay with him - because he is that good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD?
I have used the nurse practitioner, Helen Winthrop, at dr. Rosenn's office for approximately four years for two of my children. She has been wonderful! Very patient and truly listens to all of the concerns that I have as a parent and addresses each and every one. She is extremely thorough, responsive and always helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenn?

• Neurology
  • Pediatric Neurology
  • Pediatrics

• Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology

Long Island Jewish Med Center
State University Of New York At Stony Brook

Dr. Rosenn accepts

Dr. Rosenn accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO