Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD

Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD

Neurology | Male | 55 years old

Dr. Rosenn specializes in Neurology and practices in Plainview, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rosenn? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rosenn's Experience

See how Dr. Rosenn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rosenn

Experience with Dr. Rosenn
Dr. Rosenn's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (59)
in Hicksville, NY |
I have been taking my daughter to Dr. Rosenn for 7 years. He is very thorough and does not rush you through your visit. He does a comprehensive evaluation before he reaches a diagnosis and plan for treatment. He listens to all of my concerns and always treats us with respect. My daughter loves seeing him and he interacts very well with her. The office staff is always friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend him and his office.
in Massapequa, NY |
Dr Rosenn is a caring doctor who has been treating my daughter for over 24 years.
Awful!!!Rude and dismissive!Cannot be bothered to answer questions and scolds you if he needs to repeat himself.He is a children's doctor yet told my son not to speak!Awful man!!!Do not bring your child here!!!
in East northport |
The worst office and patient care ever!!!! Do not go, neurologists are dime a dozen, find another one. Rude receptionists, 1 to 1 1/2 wait time with an appt. no results or call back for two weeks at a time!!!! Don't go to him...
in Huntington, NY |
While Dr. Rosenn seems like a competent neurologist, dealing with his office is a nightmare. They are not mean, just incompetent. Half the time when you call to schedule and appointment or ask a question, you get voicemail and no return call. Requesting any kind of documentation for the visit after the fact is an exercise in futility, at this point I have spent two weeks trying to get a copy of my sons chart and no one there is capable of assisting me.
in Bayville, NY |
Dr Rosenn was amazing with my son. He gave him the attention that was needed and did not rush us out the door.
in Commack, NY |
I have tried several neurologists before finding Dr. Rosen. Dr. Rosen is a wonderful doctor who cares about his patiences. My daughter has suffered from migraines since she was 5 years old and when I came to Dr. Rosen he took very good care of her. My daughter loves Dr. Rosen and he never rushes us out of his office. He answers all my questions, as well as, my daughters. I would recommend Dr. Rosen to all my friends and family.
in Bellmore, NY |
Dr. Rosenn is an excellent doctor. He makes himself available to his patients 24/7. His team of medical professionals is second to none. There is basically no wait time. I feel very safe with Dr. Rosenns decision making and that of his Nurse Practioners. My son likes to come there and understands what is being said and asks questions. They help him get what adhd is and help him not to feel bad about his illness. Dr. Rosenn is a great guy. YAY TEAM ROSENN
Syosset, NY |
My experiences with Dr. Rosenn and his staff have been extremely positive. I find him as well as the rest of his staff to be warm, very responsive, and thorough. He actually takes the time to listen to my questions/concerns and answers in an understandable way (shocking b/c I have come to find that most doctors rush you out of the office & leave you w/ more questions than answers)!
in Seaford, NY |
He has been caring for my son since he was 8. He is now 16 and doing extremely well. Dr. Rosenn has always taken time to listen to our concerns and answer our questions. He has always worked with us to find the best treatment for my son. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenn.
in Hicjsville ny |
Patty Daquila Hicksville I been with Doctor Rosen for 13 years now I have never met a more professional doctor who truly cares about his patients he has been seeing my son since the third grade and has always been on call whenever we needed him as for his staff they are very caring and treat each patients needs as important as they would there own yea there may be a wait but that's because they devote there attention. To each patient and there needs my family would be lost without this Doctor
in Roslyn, NY |
This doctor is excellent! I am familiar with neurology as I work in Healthcare. I love that this doctor/group does not had out meds like its candy in a Pez dispenser. They are conservative, and works with us to get the best optimal results without overmedicating my daughter. As she has cardiac issues, and every drug has side effects, I had concerns. she went from an awkward girl to a happy one with confidence in school, at home, and continues to excel in sports.
in Bethpage, massapequa NY |
Dr. Rosenn and his staff have been pleasant and Soo helpful in treating my son with his seizure disorder I have been bringing my son to his office for the past 7 years and very happy there.
in Plainview, NY |
Great Doctor! He really takes the time to diagnose and listen to what your needs and concerns are. I have epilepsy and Dr. Rosenn was great with me and making sure the medication was right for me. The office isn't too bad. The wait time depends on the time of your appointment. The morning appointments I usually am in and out, but after school appointments could be more of a wait like any other office. Getting through can be a pain sometimes but as long as you leave a message they call you back.
in Roslyn, NY |
Rude and unprofessional staff. Careless and unprofessional doctor.
Before going to this office, I had never experienced a ruder, more unprofessional staff or a more disinterested doctor. You will wait forever, just to be treated as if you are a Jehovah's Witness knocking on someone's door at midnight.
New York, NY |
Helped us on the first vist. We have been with him for 2 years
in Deer Park,NY |
The staff are very rude and unfriendly
We went there for my son's headache which lasts 4 weeks non stop. Dr. Rosenn didn't see us at all. A RN came to see us and basically did an intake. I told her he had headaches for 4 weeks and cannot go to school. She offered no suggestion to alleviate his headache only ordered him an EEG for a week later. (He already had CT, ultrasound, blood work done in the hospital). Then gave us a follow up appointment 10 days after the EEG. Dr. Rosenn did not show up at all. It's a waste of time.
in Bethpage, NY |
Office is so unorganized. No one picks up the phone you always have to leave a message. I just left my third message in a week for someone to call me back so I can make an appointment. Staff is not friendly either.
Have you seen Dr. Greg Rosenn, MD?
Are you Dr. Rosenn?

Compare Dr. Rosenn

Dr. Rosenn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Ataxia
  • Vertigo

Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med

Graduated in 1987

Long Island Jewish Med Center

Dr. Rosenn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology
  • Pediatric Neurology
  • Pediatrics

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.