Dr. Gregory Marchand, MD

Dr. Gregory Marchand, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Starting with my training in the US Navy, through residency and into my years of practice in Austin I've treasured the "Family" in Family Medicine. That word conjures up thoughts of people who care and help as best they can for each other. A word that embraces the newborn to the aged, a word that bridges generations. As a doctor I've found I don't know all the answers to all troubles, but I hope that if I really listen to people and try my best, that people are better. I hope that my worries, my pride, and my needs don't get in the way of doing what's best for our patients.

Dr. Gregory Marchand, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Marchand is affiliated with St. David's South Austin Medical Center.

Dr. Marchand's Experience

See how Dr. Marchand's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Marchand

Dr. Marchand accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Marchand has admitting privileges.

Dr. Marchand's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marchand to family and friends
    Dr. Marchand's Performance
    in Austin, TX |
    Dr. Marchand has been our family physician for the past 16 months for all of our medical procedures. I have found Dr. Marchand and his staff to be outstanding!!! Their thoughtfulness and family atmosphere, makes it a pleasant place have yours exams and medical problems taken care of.
    in austi, tx |
    Waited 45 minutes to see the doctor. Refused to apologize, just said that's life. Left as I was very late to an appointment and he said okay, have a good day. Got a bill 90 days later in the mail for $150. Horrible service, horrible reception, one of the worst doctors I've ever seen. DO NOT VISIT THIS OFFICE. Absolutely horrible. Only thing worse than Dr. Marchand are the rude, disrespectful receptionists he employs.
    Kyle, TX |
    They are accepting new patients and they take my insurance but won't see me because it's not the insurance they want. I have MEDICARE.
    in Austin, TX |
    I find Dr. Marchand and his staff to extremely professional and at the same time, very thoughtful for your medical concerns.
    in Austin, TX |
    I've never had a Doctor who listens as well as Dr. Marchand does. He's more than willing to spend a little extra time with a patient. Always professional and friendly. I highly recommend him.
    in Austin, TX |
    I have been under his care for 18 years, and never dissappointed. He is professional, cordial, concerned, and generally on top of my medical care. I have recommended him and his staff to several others, including my children. We all agree that he is the very best!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Gregory Marchand, MD?
    Are you Dr. Marchand?

Dr. Marchand's Care Philosophy

Dr. Marchand's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Marchand has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Marchand's Board Certifications

Completed in 1983

Texas A&M University / Main Campus

Graduated in 1975

• Sign Language

Dr. Marchand does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marchand and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine