Dr. Greg Erens, MD

Dr. Greg Erens, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Greg Erens, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Tucker, GA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

1459 Montreal Rd Ste 304

Tucker, GA 30084

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Erens

See how frequently Dr. Erens performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Knee
Osteoarthritis
Knee Disorders

Dr. Erens's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Erens "Dr. Erens is focused on quality care and an exceptional overall patient experience."

• Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

• Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lupus

• Total Knee Replacement
  • Uni-Compartmental Knee Replacement
  • Unicompartmental Hip Surgery
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Duke University
  • Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Harvard Brigham And Women'S Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Erens has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Erens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Erens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Erens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Erens to family and friends
Dr. Erens' Performance
in Waleska, GA |
Dr. Erens and everyone associated with my surgery are extremely knowledgeable and professional using the latest proven surgical techniques, procedures, and follow up measurements to help ensure a successful and timely recovery and rehabilitation.
in Roswell |
Dr Erens and his staff did an excellent job preparing me for this surgery. They also worked diligently with my insurance company to get approval in a very short window. In addition, I beleive my outcome will be fantastic.
in Hiawassee,Ga. |
Dr.Erens and his team were very thorough and professional. I felt safe and in confident hands. My husband and I were made to feel welcomed and concerned about. I will go back to Dr.Erens for all my other orthopedic needs. Best Job Ever! Thank you so much Dr.Erens and your whole team!
in SNELLVILLE |
I have total confidence in Dr. Erens and his team. Through listening to my questions and concerns they have explained the procedures and recovery. My physical therapist is more than happy with my rapid progress This has been a positive experience for me.
Canton |
Team Erens is outstanding! All members support the patient's total, complete and timely recovery.
in atlanta, georgia |
I would not hesitate to recommend dr erens. he is the best. I felt very much at ease.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Erens replaced my right knee 4 years ago and this year my left knee and I am 75 y/o. He is an excellent doctor both in his surgical skills and how he deals with the patient pre- and post-op. I have refeered several friends to Dr. Erens and they all have reported what wonderful care they received. I am glad I do not have three legs, but if I did, Dr. Erens would be my choice for the third knee replacement too. He is tops in my book.
Atlanta, GA |
An excellent surgeon coupled with a great staff - the experience was very positive. Dr. Erens was very professional, was patient with answering pre-op questions and I could not be happier with the result of my total knee replacement. The staff from pre-op to post-op was efficient and responsive. It was a great experience.
Snellville, GA |
Dr. Erens took very good care of my mother. He is a wonderful doctor. Dr. Erens is always available to answer any questions. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much Dr. Erens you have been absolutely great.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Erens was very professional while being warm and comforting. He answered all my questions and put me at ease during a very stressful time.
Tucker, GA |
Yes I would recommend Dr. Erens to my family and my friends. He is very knowledgeable and he and his staff go beyond all expecations in helping with my arthritic knee and in solving insurance problems. Very timely call backs from staff. His staff really cares.
Dr. Erens is superb. He listens carefully, answers all questions, and explains himself in a manner that is easy to comprehend. He's patient and takes time in addressing all fears and concerns. He's a very knowledgeable and experienced orthopedic surgeon and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.
in Stone Mountain, , GA |
I had a hip replacement done by Dr. Erens three months ago, and I couldn't be more pleased! I chose him after extensive research, and was not disappointed in any regard. He was everything I wanted and more! I really can't say enough good things about his office, his procedures, his professionalism, the hospital, the surgery, the ease of everything, and especially the amazing results achieved ! After just a few weeks most people could hardly tell I'd had surgery at all - I'm a huge fan!!!
in Stockbridge, GA |
I am feeling much better since my surgery on January 19, the only pain I have is from the surgery and it is getting better each day.
Peachtree City, GA |
I have had a few health issues not due to my knee and all the health care providers I have to see for the other issues comment on how quickly my knee is healing and how good it looks. I am getting my mobility back much faster and with less constant pain than I expected. I am only four weeks into my knee replacement, but so far am very happy.
in Tyrone, GA |
Dr. Erens made me feel comfortable about the procedure and when I had the operation, He was very informative and again felt very confident I had made the right decision. One week after total knee replacement and I know I picked the best surgeon!
in Atlanta, GA |
This was the single most BIZARRE, FRUSTRATING, AND UNHELPFUL doctor's practice I have ever visited in my entire life, in Atlanta, or anywhere else. After being examined by a woman named "Carmen," later, the staff didn't even know who I was talking about! After a month of trying, I was still unable to book an appointment to get the simple knee injection that they themselves recommended. Unless you enjoy dealing with the most inept staff on planet earth, do yourself a favor... look elsewhere.
in Mableton, GA |
Very kind and did not push surgery on me
in Decatur, GA |
After a T Bone crash 12 years ago, I consulted with Dr. Erens and was advised to wait a "few" years for a total hip. Being athletically active, I tolerated it, but in 2016 the hip limited me with pain and immobility. A re-visit with Dr. Erens left me with no question that he would be my preferred surgeon. His anterior approach has been very successful in my case, and I am thankful for the expertise of Dr. Erens and his team. For friends/family I would recommend this ortho practice!
in Newnan, GA |
Dr.Erens himself is a very professional and caring Doctor and his staff and team members are following In his footsteps. The new procedure for hip replacement is by far for the patients well being and recovery..I will always recommend Dr.Greg Erens....thank you Dr.GE.
in Stone mountain |
I will definitely recomend Dr.Erens to everyone.He was very knowledgeable ,made me feel very at ease and explained every step fully.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Erens replaced my right hip in 2006. I had absolutely no problems with quick recovery and have had not a single glitch in the 10 years since. Yesterday morning he replaced my left hip using anterior approach and I walked and climbed steps within a few hours, was home 12 hours after arriving at hospital, climbed 18 steps to the front door. I would heartily recommend Dr. Erens and his wonderful staff to anyone who requires hip or knee replacement. He and his staff are competent, & pleasant
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Erens made me feel very comfortable. He explained my situation and all that would be involved in resolving my problem. His staff was friendly and professional. I left knowing that I am in good hands.
in Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Erens was referred to me by a friend whose husband had hip replacement surgery by Dr. Erens. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable and professional. He patiently answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. I never felt rushed when I had an appointment with him. I had hip teplacement surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago, and I'm doing well. I highly recommend this kind, caring doctor.
in Atlanta, GA |
I would recommend Dr. Erens to my family. He's great bed side manners and great disposition.
Have you seen Dr. Greg Erens, MD?
Are you Dr. Erens?