Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Greg Denenberg, MD
Dr. Greg Denenberg, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Skokie, IL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Denenberg is affiliated with Evanston Hospital and Skokie Hospital.

Orchard Medical Group

4905 Old Orchard Ctr Lowr Ll

Skokie, IL 60077

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Denenberg

Dr. Denenberg's Experience

Dr. Denenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Evanston Hospital Northshore University Health Care
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • University Of Illinois Med Center University Of Illinois College Of Med Chicago
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Denenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Denenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Denenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Denenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Denenberg to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Denenberg's Performance
in Chicago, IL |
Am a new patient. Excellent bedside manner . Excellent time with patient .
Chicago, IL |
I switched to Dr Denenberg last year and i have to say he's an AMAZING Dr! He always takes my calls if I have any concerns or questions. The staff always accommodates my requests for appts. Dr Denenberg takes the time to listen and not brush me off whenever I have a concern. My sister now sees him too and she is just as pleased with his bed side manor. GREAT PHYSICIAN!!!
in Vernon Hills, Il. |
My family and I are very fortunate to be patients of Dr. Greg Denenberg. He is kind, caring, completely invested in the total well being of his patients, a fabulous diagnostitian, completely thorough in his examinations and, if necessary, recommendations for specialized care in areas that require additional medical expertise. He is always available to me when I need him and I am so grateful for his genuine concern and regard for me. Having him for my doctor is like winning the lottery.
New York, NY |
Went in for first physical in 13 years. Got a vaccine shot from a nurse. Area where shot was given, turned red and hurt as expected. Several days later, area of shot grew into a large bump. Thought it would go down so I waited. After week and a half, lump got bigger and hard. Called in, letting him know the situation, he said its a shot and it happens. Asked other professionals, and was told the shot was given wrong and that it should've gone away in a couple days for a vaccine. Do not recommend
in Glenview, IL |
Dr. Denenberg removed stitches from my scalp today. He was gentle and told me how to continue to care for the scab. I appreciate the time he spent with me. Very cordial and professional.
in skokie, il |
Terrific doctor. Really listens to you and takes time to get it right. He calls you personally with test results. After having a string of jerks over two years, I've finally found a doctor who is competent and who cares.
in Chicago, IL |
I was very impressed with my experience at the Old Orchard Medical Group. My appointment ran on time, Dr. Denenberg was really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment! I would highly recommend Dr. Denenberg.
in Morton Grove, IL |
Dr. Denenberg is absolutely amazing! It's so hard to find a doctor who actually cares for his patients and really listens to them. It's as if I had been a patient of his for years! He listened to everything I was concerned about and was very persistent about finding out exactly what was wrong, all on my first visit. He would call me first thing in the morning with lab results and also call just to check in with me to see how I was feeling. I refuse to see any other doctor after finding him.
in Lincolnwood, IL |
I tell everyone about this exceptional doctor. My husband and I can?t say enough wonderful things about him. He does not rush you, he actually listens to you. He personally calls you with your test results, he discusses them with you & he explains everything to you? he wants you to understand. Besides being an EXCELLENT doctor he also has a wonderful bedside manner. I have never met a doctor who is more kind, & compassionate....Dr. Denenberg cares!!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Greg Denenberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Denenberg?