Dr. Greg Anderson, MD

Dr. Greg Anderson, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Greg Anderson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin in 2005 and specializes in family medicine, adolescent medicine, and more.Read his story

722 N State St

Bellingham, WA 98225

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson "I received my Medical Doctorate from the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee in 2005. As a medical student, I volunteered at a monthly "Saturday Free Clinic" in Milwaukee's inner city area. In 2008, I completed my residency training at the Puget Sound Family Medicine Residency, Naval Hospital Bremerton. I have been a family physician in the US Navy since then, serving first on the USS Ronald Reagan out of Coronado, CA and then for three years at Pearl Harbor caring for the 3,000 sailors on 11 ships there. All eleven ships were awarded the Fleet Health and Wellness Award, an unprecedented feat worldwide that speaks to the quality of health care provided on the waterfront. I enjoy the variety of patients I see in a family medicine setting. I place great emphasis on the preventive aspects of medicine, and I am a proponent of the basics (nutrition, physical activity). I believe in empowering my patients to achieve greater health. My wife and I are both natives of Bellingham and are happy to be back in the Northwest. We have two young sons, and we enjoy baseball (Go M's!), running, biking, golfing and all that Whatcom County has to offer. Don't be surprised to see my family shopping at the local farmer's markets, running at Lake Padden or on the Barkley Trails, drinking coffee (dad and mom anyway), and eating at our favorite local restaurants with other family members and friends. My favorite quote: "Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." – Life's Little Instruction Book, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr."

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson "I place great emphasis on the preventive aspects of medicine, and I am a proponent of the basics (nutrition, physical activity). I believe in empowering my patients to achieve greater health."

• Adolescent Medicine
  • Adult Medicine
  • Child & Adolescent Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Pediatrics
  • Women's Health Medicine

Dr. Anderson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dementia or Depression Screening
  • Immunization
  • Physical Examination
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Puget Sound Family Medicine Residency, Naval Hospital Bremerton
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Anderson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Anderson

4.1

Dr. Anderson?
Dr. Anderson's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Anderson?