Dr. Grecori Anderson, MD

Dr. Grecori Anderson, MD

Urology  |
Dr. Grecori Anderson, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Snellville, GA. He is 32 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville, Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth and Eastside Medical Center.

1557 Janmar Rd

Snellville, GA 30078

Learn about Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson's Experience

Dr. Anderson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urology

• Urology

Dr. Anderson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

• Bladder Surgery
  • Penile Implants
  • Prostate Removal
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Kansas / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Anderson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends
Dr. Anderson's Performance
in Athens, GA |
Dr. A has been treating me for Interstitial Cystitis. He is up on the latest treatments, He is very intelligent about this disease. He listens to me as if he was my best friend. Like really listens....not fake listening, but for REAL.. He really seems to care. So genuine! He always asks me if I have questions and is never in a hurry to see someone else. Every time I'm at the Decatur office his staff are amazing. They make me feel like I'm the only patient they have! I am lucky to be his patient.
in snellville, ga |
Dr Anderson has an excellent knowledge of the latest treatment options and also knows how to apply them. For example he recommended the use of Rezum and Urolift together for enlarged prostate in my case, I don't believe all Urologists would understand how to apply these together. He also understands other interconnected (are rare in my case) diseases and how they may affect the urinary system, in my experience this is a rare find in most doctors. He also has great personality.
in Dallas, GA |
In the 25 plus years I have had IC, Dr. Anderson is the only doctor who has explained IC and treated my symptoms with success. I would definitely recommend him.
in Atlanta, GA |
I was very pleased with the level care I received
in Grayson |
I am overwhelmed by the kindness and thoroughness of Dr. Anderson. Over the past ten years, I've been through many medical challenges. Dr. Anderson got ahead of my fears and patiently explained all of my test scores and helped me make an informed decision about my treatment options. This is a man who can be trusted. If you've ever had a negative experience with a physician, you know this is saying a lot.
in Lithonia, GA |
I would gladly recommend Dr. Anderson to anyone in need of a Urologist. He took time with me and helped me to understand my condition and the treatment that I needed. He also drew a picture for me when he thought he wasn't being clear enough for me to understand. Dr. Anderson and the staff have been very accommodating, helpful and kind. I actually look forward to my appointments.
in Snellville, GA |
I have been searching for two years to understand what was wrong with me and Dr. Anderson took time with me, understood my symptoms, built a plan of action and was the first Urologist to offer me an explanation and solution to my health problem. I was so relieved. I would highly recommend him.
in Colbert, Georgia |
After seeing several doctors for an on going kidney stone problem and getting no answers, I finally drove the hour and a half to see Dr. Anderson. I was greeted with a smile when I walked in and it didn't stop there. Everyone was so friendly, nice, and helpful. Dr. Anderson came in the room and talked to me face to face until every question had been answered and he had a plan for my care. I left the office with more answers from one appointment there than I have received in the last ten years.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I have never in my 61 years found a doctor and staff so accommodating. It was a pleasure to be greeted and reassured that they would do whatever it takes to make my visit comfortable. My nurse, Summer, was so highly efficient yet so friendly. She made me feel at ease during my intercession. Dr. Anderson was patient and answered all my questions and explained everything in terms I could understand. Together we came up with a plan for treatment. I highly recommend Advanced Urology. A-1 STAFF
Have you seen Dr. Grecori Anderson, MD?
Are you Dr. Anderson?