Dr. Grant Rohman, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery •  Male • Age 40

Dr. Rohman

Upper Cumberland Ear, Nose & Throat

8401 Hwy 111 Byrdstown, TN 38549

Dr. Grant Rohman, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Byrdstown, TN. He graduated from James H. Quillen College of Medicine and specializes in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals

Dr. Rohman accepts

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Rohman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rohman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rohman

4.2

Dr. Rohman?
Dr. Rohman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Grant Rohman, MD
He is the best E.N.T in Tennessee...I moved here in 2018 after surviving severe throat cancer...I needed to find a good E.N.T. to do the follow ups...I'm 70 yrs old...Thank God I found Dr. Roman. He took me under his wing and helped me with the severe side effects of 7 Chemotherapy and 34 Radiation treatments. He also found I had fluid in my ears...He put drain tubes in my ears and improved my hearing immensely...None of the other ear doctors found that problem. My hearing is getting better everyday. He is the best caring E.N T. I've had and I've had many. He is a very dedicated doctor and answered every question I had. He showed such compassion for my cancer follow up care. As far as I'm concerned... He's an earth bound Angel... You can't go wrong seeing him...Thank you so much Dr. Roman. You are the BEST.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Rohman, MD?
My Son had suffered from 8 Horrible ear Infections I decided to make him an appointment with Dr.Rohman best decision of my Life. My son had tubes put in and now he is all better. Thank you so much Dr.Rohman for taking great care of my Son.
Great surgeon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Rohman, MD?
Dr. Rohman was a referral from my family physician of 20 years. Having issues with my mouth first visit with Dr. Rohman he recommended surgery to remove the tumors and check for Cancer. we did yes Cancer another surgery after CT scan to remove the last little bit. Dr. Rohman was very professionally and understanding of all my questions. The Facility is top Notch, friendly staff. Staff was very good at communicating my appointments, and setting up any necessary work I needed before the surgeries. I felt comfortable talking to Dr. Rohman, both surgeries went with no problems and the healing process is going smoothly. Yes I would recommend Dr. Rohman and the facility they have done a great job with this experience Thanks to all at This facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Rohman, MD?
He is very thorough and explains my issues in layman terms. I highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Rohman, MD?
No idea of how he got a medical license. I had sinus and ear mastoditis and he diagnosed me with tmj that I do not have. I would not have a surgery that I did not need and he said he would not see me again. I would not see him if I were dying. Good Riddance. Do not waste your time or money seeing him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Rohman, MD?
Dr. Rohman is a very professional and thorough doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Rohman, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Rohman. He genuinely cares for his patients and are more than willing to listen and formulate a plan of care to alleviate symptoms. Will not see anyone else for ENT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Rohman, MD?
He was wonderful with my 5yr old and had excellent bedside manners! He answered every question we had and made us feel very comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Rohman, MD?
Dr. Rohman removed a large keloid on my right ear lobe. I had no pain after the surgery and there is no scar at all. He done an excellent job. He is giving me injections to prevent it from growing back. He is very professional and has such compassion for his patients. I highly recommend him and his staff. Tressa Claborn Byrdstown, TN
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Rohman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rohman?

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

University Of Tennessee
James H. Quillen College of Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rohman treats patients.

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average