Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD

Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 42

Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Chicago, IL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Rush University Medical Center and Duke University Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Garrigues to book an appointment.

Midwest Orthopedics At Rush

Midwest Orthopaedics At Rush LLC1611 W Harrison St Ste 400 Chicago, IL 60612
New Patient?

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Garrigues is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center Chicago, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Midwest Orthopedics At Rush

Dr. Garrigues' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Garrigues

4.4

Dr. Garrigues

Dr. Garrigues and his team are great, and would highly recommend. From my first visit through surgery and follow up, he took the time to be sure all of my questions were answered. He found a solution for my unique situation. I have a new shoulder and my life back!
Jeff LaPak – Oct 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD?
Dr. Garrigues performed surgery on my left elbow (osteocapsular debridement and ulnar nerve transposition). Dr G was very honest and upfront from the very beginning explaining the pros and cons of the surgical procedure. Dr. G and his entire staff are very professional including the hospital staff at Oak Park. Follow-up appointments were comprehensive and all my questions were answered with care and concern. I followed Dr. Garrigues’ recommendations for therapy to a T and returned back to work in approximately 12 weeks as he predicted. Chris ~Kankakee, IL May 2020
Chris – May 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD?
Great Doctor! I am very satisfied with my care.
May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD?
Dr. G surgically repaired a large rotator cuff tear and tenodesis in my shoulder. From the very first visit until the my 6 month post op visit, everything went well and the surgery was successful after suffering with a lot of pain for years. His staff, bedside manner, talent and care were unsurpassed!
Lynn Martyka – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD?
Dr. Garrigues is very thorough in giving me x rays and a ct scan before he made his judgements and explained everything in layman's terms. He helped me understand what my issues are and what we could do to help me out. I am very confident with him. He really is smart and knew exactly what was wrong with my shoulders. I won't go see anyone else. I have been to other orthopedic doctors in the past but I finally found the best now. Thank you Dr Garrigues!
Deborah Stewart – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD?
Dr Garrigues is a true professional. He completely redid my shoulder replacement that had not been put in properly by another surgeon. The surgery was fantastic and very, very little pain afterwards. I have great use of my arm. He gave my a shot in my other shoulder yesterday that is working really great already. He is very knowledgeable and personable. He made me feel like I was most important while he was in the room.
Janet E Brown in High Point, NC 27262 – Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD?
Dr. Garrigues is such a wonderful doctor. he took my shoulder which most every other doctor had given up so my last surgeon referred me to Dr. Garrigues and i told him that i had 8 previous surgeries on my left shoulder so we went over everything that would be necessary to fix this shoulder.when all was said and done im glad to announce that Dr. Garrigues not only gave me mobility back tho my right shoulder but also has give me the stability that it needed to keep it from dislocating
robert stepp in Hendersonville, NC – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD?
Dr. Garrigues and his PA, Ms. Martha Aitken, turned me into a new person. Before I had the benefit of their care and treatment, I had unrelenting severe left shoulder pain caused by bone on bone arthritis. Pain killers provided no relief, and the pain kept me awake at night and interfered with virtually all facets of my day to day living. Enter Dr. G and Ms. Aitken. Thanks to them, I now have a new left shoulder joint that is pain-free, giving me the full range of motion of a young man.
Larry Reeves in Cary, NC – Jan 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD?
Dr. Garrigues solved a ruined rotator cuff problem with a reverse joint replacement surgery November 2014. Immediately upon awakening from recovery, I have been without pain. Complete normal shoulder activity restored. I applaud his talent and interpersonal skills.
Richard Ballard in Southern Pines NC – Jan 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD?
I highly recommend without any reservation Dr. Grant Garrigues for upper extremity orthopedic needs. Bottom line he is the best upper extremity orthopedic surgeon in southeast. I have been fortunate to work at some of the best hospitals in the U.S and work with physicians at the top of their field. He is an exceptional surgeon with a strong work ethic, clinical expertise and wonderful human being that genuinely cares for his patient.A true expert in upper extremity repair, and wonderful person
Kevin M in Durham, NC – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD?
Dr. Garrigues and his staff are very thoughtful, helpful and understanding. Dr. Garrigues listens and works with you to find the best solution that fits your situation. He explains your condition and treatment in everyday terms that I understand.
Tammy J in Raleigh, NC – Nov 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD?
The staff was rude, my medical information was entered incorrectly even though they had a detailed list of my medications and allergies. They also entered the intake form wrong. Dr. Garrigues was mean and told me that he would not operate on my shoulder (which had been fractured in 3 places) because I had MS. But he would not listen to me and said my shoulder pain was MS pain and in my mind. I believe he made that up so he would not have to operate.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Lou63 in Chapel Hill, NC – Jan 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garrigues, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Garrigues?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Garrigues' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Garrigues' conditions and procedures:

• Musculoskeletal Function Test
  • Rotator Cuff Tendinosis

Dr. Garrigues accepts

Dr. Garrigues accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO