Dr. Grant Garcia, MD

Dr. Garcia
Telehealth services available

Orthopedic Specialists of Seattle

2409 N 45th St Seattle, WA 98103

Dr. Grant Garcia, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Seattle, WA. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Garcia to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Garcia with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at UW Medicine.

Make an appointment at UW Medicine today at (206) 829-4223.

Filter by
Provider Ratings
provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of UW Medicine.

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia?
I had ACL reconstruction and a patella tendon allograft performed by Dr. Garcia. Throughout the pre surgery appointments, surgery day and post surgery, he has been amazing and I'm healing very well, stronger than ever! He's very professional, knowledgeable, kind and positive. I've recommended him highly to some of my fellow tennis players who have injured their knees. Also, the staff at OSS have been nothing but pleasant and easy to communicate with each time. Very thankful I found Dr. Garcia and OSS.
Sandy F. – Jul 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garcia, MD?
My shoulder required a complex 3 tendon repair, and I was in a lot of pain. Dr. Garcia was very reassuring that he could repair the damage and that I'd be better than ever. We scheduled the procedure and he helped me prepare for post-surgery...mentally and practically. He was always available and continues to give great care. My tendons, even the scars healed miraculously fast, and he was there to give me the confidence to move on to strength training. Major shoulder surgery 5 months ago, and I am already doing pushups and throwing a ball for my dog. Unbelievable results. I am likely to have him replace my knees next.
Dr. Garcia is the best there is. Period. – Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garcia, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Garcia who repaired my ACL and Meniscal Root tear. He is very thoughtful and attentive and has provided great advice along the road to recovery. Following an ugly injury, my knee is now strong and flexible.
Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garcia, MD?
I was at Seattle Orthopedic Center for an appointment for an assessment for a shoulder injury with another Surgeon who informed me that he was not going to be able to repair my shoulder as expected. After the initial shock of " you can't fix my shoulder" sunk in I was informed that Seattle Orthopedic Center had a surgeon that could repair my damaged shoulder. That surgeon happened to be Dr. Grant Garcia, and over the course of a couple of pre-surgery visits he gave me possible options; but more importantly I was very comfortable with Dr. Garcia's degree of experience in preforming complex shoulder repair surgery. During my first follow up visit I was introduced to a highly skilled Physical therapist that Dr. Garcia had in mind. Over the course of 10 month's my surgery healed and my range of mobility increased. I liked Dr. Garcia's approachability during my post surgery follow up visit's. My range of motion post surgery far surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Garcia
Michael Rosas – Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garcia, MD?
What he did for my shoulder was nothing short of miraculous. I have such great ROM now and am so grateful. He is a true professional.
Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garcia, MD?
Dr Garcia is amazing! I was referred to him by my physical therapist for my left meniscus when another surgeon said there was nothing that could be done and I need to just “grin and bear it”. Dr Garcia tried a cortisone shot and more physical therapy. When that didn’t work he gave me the option of surgery to see what is actually going on. It turned out that my meniscus was very close to tearing and he was able to make the repair. He explains everything in an easy to understand way and makes me feel very comfortable with what has been done and what to expect next. Everyone at his office is so helpful and nice. I have already told anyone who has knee or shoulder problems to go visit him and I will continue to!
Amanda – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garcia, MD?
My 13 year old daughter had been having knee pain for over 5 years by the time we ended up in Dr. Garcia's office. She is a dancer and her right knee would bother her while dancing. An MRI showed some patellar tendinitis. We had already tried rest, PT, and oral steroids. Dr. Garcia was always very thorough with his exams. We decided to start with a cortisone injection. Unfortunately, this didn't help. Then we went on to do a PRP injection. (Not covered by insurance).There was some difficulty starting an IV on my daughter and we were unable to collect the necessary 60cc of blood required for the procedure. Dr. Garcia was visibly upset and extremely apologetic. We rescheduled the procedure for a few days later and Dr. Garcia was able to have one of the anesthesiologists from the clinic come and start the IV, at no extra cost to us. We were able to complete the injection, but it didn't work either. Throughout all this time, Dr. Garcia was so attentive and clearly invested in my daughter's
feb13mama – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garcia, MD?
I feel lucky to have had Dr Garcia for my shoulder injuries. After seeing the images on the MRI, and subsequent photos of the surgery, he did a beautiful job of repairing the tear on the cuff and relocating the biceps tendon - little works of beauty and skill! At the age of 75, this was a daunting surgery and recovery. He was very enthusiastic about getting me back to pain free yoga and swimming. He listened to all my concerns, and was patient and thourough in explaining everything. He recommended a top-notch physical therapist, and at the end of five months I am back to doing everything I want to do. I would say he's the best surgeon and cheerleader for the proceedure anyone could want!
Sandra O – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garcia, MD?
Dr. Garcia is very knowledgeable and always willing to take time to answer questions. He explains everything In detail but always has time to answer questions. He has replaced both my shoulders and I’m very happy with the results!! I would highly recommend Dr. Garcia!!!
Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garcia, MD?
I can not say enough about what a wonderful doctor I have found in Dr Grant Garcia. I had had a full knee replacement back in February and developed a great deal of scar tissue immediately after my surgery. After months of physical therapy my surgeon told me to give it a year and see how I was then. He said I would learn to "adapt" that's what everyone does. Well thanks to Travis Reed, at North Bend Physical Therapy I was given Dr Garcia's name. My first visit in his office, he was kind and willing to discuss my options. He explained the good and the bad and what I could expect from a scar tissue removal surgery. He listened to my concerns with general anesthesia and was willing to perform my surgery with a spinal. The outcome has been nothing short of incredible. I have regained my mobility and flexibility to a degree I never thought I would be able to obtain. I highly recommend Dr Grant Garcia he is a truly gifted surgeon and a caring man.
Ellie McCormack – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garcia, MD?
I'd highly recommend Dr. Garcia to anyone needing surgery and especially athletes. He understood from the get-go how important my activities & sports are to me and was attentive to my needs from diagnosis to 8 months post surgery. My meniscus was described as "tattered" and Dr. Garcia's work helped me get back to near 100% shape.
M – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garcia, MD?
I had a flawless experience with Dr. Garcia from diagnosis to surgery, post surgical recovery and return to full duty at work. I have 100% confidence in his skill set and would recommend him to anyone. My results were excellent. I'm pain free in my knee and can perform every activity I enjoyed prior to my work injury.
Ted Larson – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garcia, MD?
I broke my glenoid cavity in my shoulder at work in March 2019. From everything I'd heard about shoulder surgeries, I never thought I'd regain my full strength or mobility. Dr. Garcia did an amazing job and I have 90% of my range of motion back within 6 months. I can already lift up to 50 pounds with that arm and can see substantial progress week to week.
Mike – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grant Garcia, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Garcia?

Minimally-Invasive Treatment Approaches of Cartilage Disorders, Meniscus Tears, and Ligament Injuries, including ACL tears and multi-ligament knee injuries Read more

• Sports Medicine