Dr. Grant Craig, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Grant A Craig MD 2801 N Loy Lake Rd Sherman, TX 75090 Get Directions
Dr. Grant Craig, MD

Dr. Grant Craig, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Sherman, TX. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Craig is affiliated with WNJ Regional Medical Center and Texoma Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Craig's Experience

See how Dr. Craig's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Craig

Dr. Craig accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Craig is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Craig has admitting privileges.

Dr. Craig's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Craig to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Craig's Performance
Bonham, TX |
I have found him to be caring and knowlegable. He was recommended to me by a class mate who told me he was better than he was, and I thought he was quite good. He listens to you and by that I mean he REALLY listens. Other than the fact he is way to busy, although I have always felt that once you could get in to see him he spent the required time with you the patient. I have never felt short changed by him.
in Sherman, TX |
Dr. Grant Craig is absolutely the best doctor we have ever had. He is brilliant, well-informed, and very personable. From our first visit with him 13 years ago, he has offered the best medical care and advice possible. We have always felt like we were visiting a trusted friend at every appointment. We feel so blessed to call him our doctor.
in DENISON, Tx |
Me and my Family have been seeing Dr Craig for 20 years he is the most caring Doctor that I have ever used, he spends time with you and has diagnosed problems with me that top specialist at Baylor Dallas could not figure out,He is amazing just hope he doesn't retire anytime soon.
in Gunter, TX |
Dr. Craig is great however his front office staff leaves a LOT to be desired. From rating before mine...Truth--I'm very disappointed with Dr. Craig's office this morning. I called first thing and being barely able to speak with asked what's wrong with me. I told her I could barely talk, had a very sore throat and stopped up head. She told me I could come in at 11 am to see Dr. Craig. After telling her my name s
Durant, OK |
Dr. Craig is great however his front office staff leaves a LOT to be desired, the receptionist who answers the phone and schedules appointments is one of the rudest people I've ever encountered. She never smiles and is always pushing you to see the P.A. not the Doctor, if I had wanted a P.A. I would have asked for them.
Have you seen Dr. Grant Craig, MD?
Are you Dr. Craig?

Compare Dr. Craig

Dr. Craig's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Craig has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Craig's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Craig does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Craig and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston

Graduated in 1985

Bethania Regl Hosp-Wichita Genl Hosp

Completed in 1988

Dr. Craig does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Craig and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Craig does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Craig and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.