Dr. Grady Core, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 67

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Grady Core, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Birmingham, AL. He is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Grady Core, MD

Core Plastic Surgery

3595 Grandview Pkwy Ste 150 Birmingham, AL 35243 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check Dr. Core's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Core's conditions and procedures:

• Breast Ptosis
  • Breast Reduction
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Lymphangioma

Dr. Core accepts

Dr. Core accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
VIVA Health

Dr. Core's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Core

4.5

Dr. Core

Dr. Core gave me my life back! Over the last few years, he has performed a facelift, tummy tuck, and upper arm lift. I am 62 years old and for the first time in over 25 years feel comfortable wearing a swimsuit which means walks on the beach and lounging in a hot-tub with my husband of almost 40 years! Looking forward to the rest of our lives! Thank you Dr. Core!
Nov 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?
Dr. Core is the absolute BEST. His staff is amazing as well. I can’t say enough good things about this practice. Best in Birmingham.
Sally E. – Oct 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Core for over 20 years and highly recommend him for any area of the body! He is very detail oriented and the best in his field! I am very pleased with my results and how he takes a personal interest in his patients outcome and his follow up long after procedure! His confidence and experience will make anyone feel at ease in choosing him!
Sep 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?
Makes you feel like you’re the only patient he has all day. Genuinely makes his recommendations while not overselling. And remains available and accessible LONG after the procedure. He is the polar opposite of intimidating or judgmental. And for those of us whom are modest in nature, there is no discomfort whatsoever. You know you’re in the presence of a Christian, family man
Lorilin Braymer – Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?
Dr, Core was very pleasant, personable and informative. He took time explaining everything and answering questions.
Belinda Brandenburg – Mar 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?
Dr.Core initially performed Breast augmentation surgery 15 years ago, I remain pleased with the outcome. I regularly have fillers for fullness in my cheek area , Dr. Core's unique method placing injectables are fabulous, he has achieved fullness throughout the mid to lower area in a refreshing natural way. As side notes , Dr. Core is an extremely likable man, easy to communicate with and a great listener and his office is an extremely elegant atmosphere.
Feb 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?
Dr Core provided repair for my facial area after skin cancer surgery and achieved MIRACULOUS results! Amazing work, unbelievable and painless. I go out of my way to recommend his skill & judgement used to correct what I had thought was impossible. THANK YOU Dr Core.
S Guest – Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?
Dr. Core is amazing. When I went for a consult he answered the questions I had but then later I had more. I called his office expecting a nurse to call me back. Dr. Core called personally and spent well over 30 minutes explaining everything. I had a tummy tuck. Something I have wanted since I was 10 years old. I am now 50. I thought it would only impact my appearance and my confidence. The tummy tuck has helped my lower back pain tremendously! Dr. Core also had to work on my ab muscles. I can actually feel them now. I have much stronger ab muscles. I could never gain much strength in my core, I now am able. I cant thank him and his staff enough. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Core to everyone I know. I will use Dr. Core again without question.
Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Core without hesitation. Dr. Core performed an extremely complicated reconstruction on me. I was more than pleased with the result. Dr. Core explained clearly all actions involved in my procedure. Also, he is very nice!
Carol in Homewood , AL – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?
I would highly recommended Dr. Core to anyone seeking plastic surgery. He has performed multiple surgery/treatments on me over the past several years and I have always been highly satisfied. So much so, that I will continue to seek his services for many years to come. He and his staff are kind, caring, and knowledgable. I travel over and hour one way to his office and don't mind it one bit. If you are needing a little boost...or a big one, Dr. Core would be an excellent choice.
Gadsden, AL – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?
My experience with Dr. Core and his office staff was exceptional. Regina, his office manager, thoroughly explained surgery expenses. I was able to contact her via text and receive answers for medical questions and general information quickly. No voice mail and wait times. I am three months out and the recovery went outstandingly well. I am currently using him and his staff for facial/cosmetic skin care. Extremely satisfied.
Wendy in Birmingham, AL – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?
Dr. Grady Core is the consummate professional. He is not the average plastic surgeon, going above and beyond to provide impeccable care. His office staff is warm and accommodating. Dr. Core is innovative in procedures that take years off a person all the while looking natural, rejuvenated and rested. He has the eye, the touch and the skill.
Valerie in Henderson – Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?
I left a plastic surgeon in Montgomery because I was not satisfied. It was a blessing to find Dr. Core. The staff is so courteous and friendly. I have had two surgeries with Dr. Core and have been very pleased. I recommended a family member when she was looking for a plastic surgeon. She too is happy with his work. It is a wonderful experience to see a caring doctor. I now have a better outlook on life. I wish I had started out with Dr. Core for my original surgeries. He is GREAT!
Cindy in Prattville, AL – Jul 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?
He absolutely cares for his patients. He took on a very complicated case to fix someone else's work and gave a very special person a chance at a normal life again after two failed surgeries. He guided us months ahead and like he said, he's the pilot and we were basically along for the ride. We did everything he asked and we got exactly what we had hoped for. We are so blessed to have found him and would 100% recommend him and his staff to anyone.
Cayton in Birmingham, Alabama – May 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?
Dr. Core and his staff are caring and compassionate and very easy to work with. Office appointments are generous in time spent with Dr. Core and his staff. Thorough explanation of procedures are always provided in an understanding fashion.
Marilyn Hill in Fosters – Jan 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grady Core, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Core?