Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM

Podiatry •  Female • Age 53

Dr. Torres-Hodges

Torres Hodges Podiatry

9400 University Pkwy Ste 301 Pensacola, FL 32514

Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Pensacola, FL. She specializes in podiatry, podiatric surgery, and more.

Dr. Torres-Hodges' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Torres-Hodges

Dr. Torres-Hodges?
Dr. Torres-Hodges' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM
Dr. Grace has been my doctor for 15 years. She has seen my husband and children also for orthotics and foot problems. She knows more than any podiatrist I've ever been to, (there have been a few), and I strongly recommend her to everyone! She is knowledgeable, well-trained, conservative in the sense that she doesn't want to do surgery unless its needed, and she is compassionate and understanding. you won't find anyone better!
M.A. Varela – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
Awesome doctor and super sweet staff!
Chelsea Vannienwenhove – Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
Dr. Torres-Hodges is excellent. She is easy to talk to and explains everything so anyone could understand. Staff is great. Sometimes you have to wait a little longer but when it’s your time she spends the time on you which could be long also. She didn’t treat you like a number and get you out fast. She wants to find the reason causing your pain or syptoms and not just treat the symptoms.
Carrie in Milton, FL – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
Grateful to have found this office! Thorough examination and detailed explanation of my condition. Excellent treatment from doctor as well as staff! Highly recommend!
LT – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
She just "OPED OUT" of Medicare. Did not tell her patients anything until they tried to schedule an appointment and did not give a reason or notice
Don in Pensacola, FL – Aug 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
I am a 53 yr old who does Crossfit. I went to see Dr. TorresHodges because I would get painful foot cramps when running or jumping in my Crossfit workouts. She fit me with orthotics that helped my foot stay aligned and now I can do my workouts with a lot less pain and my performance has improved! I love this doc! She is very easy to talk to, has great bedside manner, and she really listens. She is also very thorough in her exam and is great at educating her patients. Highly recommended.
MM in Milton, FL – Feb 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
The most comprehensive assessment of my feet I have ever had! She examined my feet, she checked my shoes, she watched me walk and explained things in a way that I really understood what was contributing to not only my foot pain but in my knees as well. I almost cancelled my appointment because this was the 3rd opinion after seeing another podiatrist and an orthopedic surgeon in town. I am so glad I didn't! She has restored my confidence in doctors again!
Pensacola, FL – Mar 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
Appointment scheduled. Doc is out of my UHC network so even paying out of pocket for visit. Waited 1.5 hours and still wasn't seen. Never notified how far behind she was running. Had to leave due to a business meeting and work obligations. Poor first impression.
Covington, LA – Sep 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
Caring, professional and always for the patient, no matter what the ailment. She is a wealth of information about so many different areas that it is a pleasure to have her as my podiatrist. She makes you feel as if you are the only patient she has and that she really cares about your entire health.
Sandra Ruben in Pensacola, FL – Sep 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Torres-Hodges?

I am a doctor, not a provider.  I treat people, not a chart number.  My goal is to find the cause and not treat the symptom.  The way that I examine, evaluate and treat my patients will not be influenced or restricted by a non-medical entity who does not put the patient's needs first.  As for the Hippocratic Oath that I took, I know whom I am working for - my patients!

• Podiatry