Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM

PodiatryFemaleAge 55

Podiatry

Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Pensacola, FL and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1998. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola and Baptist Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM

Torres Hodges Podiatry

9400 University Pkwy Ste 301 Pensacola, FL 32514
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Podiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Torres-Hodges' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Torres-Hodges accepts

Dr. Torres-Hodges' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Torres-Hodges

Husband and wife
we both saw Dr. There's Hodges and absolutely loved her! Our last visit we were told she will no longer be accepting insurance of any kind. We understand why she doesn't. But, we can not afford to pay for insurance, a secondary insurance and then turn around and pay out if pocket in this rising economy. We love her and respect her decision. Please see her if you can!
The Allens – Mar 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges is extremely knowledgable, professional and thorough. She took time to explain the overall health of my foot and the cause and treatment plan for my injury. She spent a great deal of time with me (including providing a detailed gait analysis) and I left feeling very confident that I was in great care and had a solid plan to rehab my running injury (lower leg and ankle). I am a running coach, a multiple Boston Marathon qualifier and I have a not had such a positive experience and comprehensive diagnosis and plan of action for care in my years of training and running. I recommend her highly. Karen Meadows
Karen L Meadows – Feb 23, 2022
Outstanding physician!
I have been seeing Dr. Grace for several months and have been appreciative of the results from the treatments she prescribed. I find her bedside manner to be very warm and genuine, I feel that she truly cares about me and my overall well-being in addition to the wellness of my feet. :) I have received the support I needed from her not only in the treatments she provides but in her attitude toward patient care in providing education about my condition, why I feel the way I do, and really applicable suggestions to help. I can’t recommend her highly enough, her standard of care is way above and beyond the norm in today’s health care system. I would give more than 5 stars if I could!
Heather M. – Feb 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
I’m 65 years old; I say this only to highlight just how many times I’ve gone to doctors and let’s just say it’s many many times. I can unequivocally say that my first experience as a new patient with Dr. Grace rates at the very top of the best doctors I’ve ever been to. She is extremely polite, professional and knowledgeable about her chosen field. This was the most thorough examination, focusing on potential causes, that I’ve ever experienced and she explained every step in a manner that I could easily grasp. I’m extremely confident that she will identify and properly treat my rather painful condition. Without hesitation I would recommend her. Her staff are equally polite, knowledgeable and professional.
Steve Weathersby – Nov 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
So bummed. Dr. Grace is wonderful; however, she no longer accepts insurance. She performed my surgery in 2003 and things went great. Now though, I'm experiencing numerous issues but I can't afford to pay out of pocket to see her. Anyone who can afford her, should go. Wish I could.
Stephanie Akers – Oct 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
Dr. Grace has been my doctor for 15 years. She has seen my husband and children also for orthotics and foot problems. She knows more than any podiatrist I've ever been to, (there have been a few), and I strongly recommend her to everyone! She is knowledgeable, well-trained, conservative in the sense that she doesn't want to do surgery unless its needed, and she is compassionate and understanding. you won't find anyone better!
M.A. Varela – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
Awesome doctor and super sweet staff!
Chelsea Vannienwenhove – Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
Dr. Torres-Hodges is excellent. She is easy to talk to and explains everything so anyone could understand. Staff is great. Sometimes you have to wait a little longer but when it’s your time she spends the time on you which could be long also. She didn’t treat you like a number and get you out fast. She wants to find the reason causing your pain or syptoms and not just treat the symptoms.
Carrie in Milton, FL – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
Grateful to have found this office! Thorough examination and detailed explanation of my condition. Excellent treatment from doctor as well as staff! Highly recommend!
LT – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
She just "OPED OUT" of Medicare. Did not tell her patients anything until they tried to schedule an appointment and did not give a reason or notice
Don in Pensacola, FL – Aug 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
I am a 53 yr old who does Crossfit. I went to see Dr. TorresHodges because I would get painful foot cramps when running or jumping in my Crossfit workouts. She fit me with orthotics that helped my foot stay aligned and now I can do my workouts with a lot less pain and my performance has improved! I love this doc! She is very easy to talk to, has great bedside manner, and she really listens. She is also very thorough in her exam and is great at educating her patients. Highly recommended.
MM in Milton, FL – Feb 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
The most comprehensive assessment of my feet I have ever had! She examined my feet, she checked my shoes, she watched me walk and explained things in a way that I really understood what was contributing to not only my foot pain but in my knees as well. I almost cancelled my appointment because this was the 3rd opinion after seeing another podiatrist and an orthopedic surgeon in town. I am so glad I didn't! She has restored my confidence in doctors again!
Pensacola, FL – Mar 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
Appointment scheduled. Doc is out of my UHC network so even paying out of pocket for visit. Waited 1.5 hours and still wasn't seen. Never notified how far behind she was running. Had to leave due to a business meeting and work obligations. Poor first impression.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
Covington, LA – Sep 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?
Caring, professional and always for the patient, no matter what the ailment. She is a wealth of information about so many different areas that it is a pleasure to have her as my podiatrist. She makes you feel as if you are the only patient she has and that she really cares about your entire health.
Sandra Ruben in Pensacola, FL – Sep 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Torres-Hodges?