Dr. Grace Ma, MD

Dr. Grace Ma, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Grace Ma, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

3131 Maple Dr NE Ste 100

Atlanta, GA 30305

Learn about Dr. Ma

See how frequently Dr. Ma performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Breast Surgical Procedure
high
Breast Diseases

Dr. Ma's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• New York Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Emory University School Of Med
  • Nyu Hospitals Center

Dr. Ma has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ma to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Ma's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
I have recommend Dr. Ma to absolutely everyone who may have a need for any type of cosmetic or reconstructive surgery. There is no one better!
in Atlanta, GA |
Ma is the most caring surgeon ever. She takes a personal interest in her patients and her staff is as caring as she.
Atlanta, GA |
She is professional in every way. She cares for her patients on a high level. Her manners with her patients make you feel at ease. Highly recommend
Dr. Ma is the best! She is knowledgeable, brilliant, thoughtful, caring and compassionate.Lindsay, the NP is outstanding and smart..the rest of the staff is also wonderful.
in Atlanta, GA |
I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Ma and her staff. I am beyond thrilled with my results, and I felt she really listened to my questions and concerns and that gave me a lot of peace of mind. I would, and do, wholeheartedly recommend her others.
in Atlanta, GA |
She is an excellent physician and a wonderful person that cares deeply about her patients and works very hard every single day.
in Valrico, FL |
From my first appointment to the follow ups after the DIEP procedure, I have never felt such compassion in my 2 years of dealing with several breast cancer issues. I was lifted out of a very dark time in my life due to Lindsey, PA and Dr Ma's expertise in putting me back together. The level of care and the results of my surgery exceeded all of my expectations. The entire staff within Dr Ma's office were beyond professional and exhibit the same genuine care and comfort as Dr Ma.
in Cumming, GA |
LAWYER UP! Dr. Ma did an adominalplasticy (tummy-tuck) originally 11/2015 and she had to redo twice over the next 6 months.Not only did she cost me a year of my life but my job of 13 years.She is not qualified to do this procedure.Her reputation at Piedmont is that she leaves the OR to have lunch or talk on the phone.She will not answer your questions. I have to have YET another surgery by another dr to fix my mangeled stomach. Negligent horrible human.I took witnesses to every appt. HORRIBLE.
in Dallas, GA |
Dr ma performed a reconstructive surgery on me which turned out bad, now I am having to see another PS to straighten out the problems. I don't trust her anymore to do them. Her staff was nice and helpful.
in Dallas, GA |
My experience was horrible. My breast do not look like any of the pictures. I had a mastectomy on my left side and it doesn't even look like a breast after reconstructive surgery. It has alot of tucks, no shape, (goes under my arm), the scar looks like she used butcher knife. Looks like a wad of Play doh. She wouldn't let me know what was going on or her plan even after asking her. I would have an appt. with her but not see her. She was curt and unfriendly. Her staff was better.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Ma did my reconstruction after a masectomy and did a wonderful job. Everyone in the office is so kind and suppprtive.
in Montgomery, TX |
I always say, a happy wife makes a happy life. Thank you Dr. Ma for making my wife happy!!! Bob Miller
in Montgomery, TX |
As a discerning patient, my search for a plastic surgeon had a number of very specific qualifications. I wanted a board certified plastic surgeon whose education, reputation, professionalism and trust were beyond reproach. In Dr. Ma I found all that and more. Thank you Dr. Ma.
in Atlanta, Ga |
She is the best!! She's very positive and honest. She helped me gain faith when I was ready to endure my eternal resting place. She gave me hope. Without her, I may have not moved forward with my life. She is concerning and caring. She listens and put herself in your shoes. For she has been. I truly thank her for all she has done for the last 3 years.
Cleveland, GA |
DR MA did not listen to me when I said my implant was painful. She told me to take pain killers for the rest of my life. I went to another doctor who removed my implant and said I had scar tissue that needed to be removed. My new implant is much better than the one Dr Ma did.
Have you seen Dr. Grace Ma, MD?
Are you Dr. Ma?