Dr. Grace Cheng, MD

Dr. Grace Cheng, MD

Neurology  ·
Female

Dr. Grace Cheng, MD is a neurology specialist in Naperville, IL and has been practicing for 32 years. She specializes in neurology.

DuPage Medical Group - Official

636 Raymond Dr Ste 304

Naperville, IL 60563

• AvMed
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • PHCS

Learn about Dr. Cheng

See how frequently Dr. Cheng performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tension Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Migraine

Dr. Cheng's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Beijing Medical University
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • University Of Mo Columbia
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Mo Columbia
  • Rush Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Cheng has no media or publications listed.

• Mandarin

Dr. Cheng does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cheng and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cheng's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cheng to family and friends

Dr. Cheng's Performance

GOOD

I am 70 with a lengthy history of high blood pressure and high cholesterol, and a family history of stroke and cardiac disease. I saw Dr. Cheng for severe headache and confusion. A couple days later she posted the test results, largely inscrutable, with a terse comment that nothing significant was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn't mind, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com so we can learn more.

Very much in a hurry, about everything. I hate leaving negative feedback, but I was not properly cared for. My condition was not explained.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn't mind, please contact us at PatientExperience@dupagemd.com or (855) TELL-DMG so we can learn more.

Excellent caring dr.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

I had minor stroke and saw Dr Cheng several times. Each times I asked so many questions. She answered them patiently. My right arm and leg were hit by stroke. Right now it's almost normal. I felt lucky that the stroke is mild and I had Dr Cheng treated me so that I can recover quickly. Many thanks...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Hi, thanks for the review! We're happy to hear you've had such a great experience with Dr. Cheng. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

I've recommended Dr Cheng to several people because I trust her skills. She told me exactly what was going on after she performed a test on me. Dr Cheng is Very Knowledgeable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi Richard, thanks for the review! We're happy to hear you've had such a great experience with Dr. Cheng. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

More Neurology Specialists like Dr. Cheng at DuPage Medical Group - Official