Dr. Grace Austin, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatFemaleAge 40

Dr. Grace Austin, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Valencia, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Austin to book an appointment.

Dr. Austin

Skyline Urology

23803 McBean Pkwy Ste 202 Valencia, CA 91355

Compare Dr. Grace Austin, MD with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists near you

Dr. Austin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Austin

4.5

Dr. Austin

I went to see Dr. Austin when my chronic nasal congestion got so bad that I couldn't breathe through my nose. The usual nasal sprays were not as effective as they had once been. After a CAT scan, the diagnosis was several nasal polyps and a surgery date was set. Now, after the surgery performed by Dr. Austin, I can breathe through my nose again, an unbelievable difference that has made a real improvement to the quality of my life. Throughout the process, Dr. Austin has been kind and attentive. She has a great 'bedside manner' and answered all my questions including some I didn't know I should ask. It's a pleasure to be her patient and I wholeheartedly recommend her. I hope that she will be my doctor for many years to come.
Geoff Russell – Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
Dr. Austin is a caring medical professional who exceeds in patient care. She provided me with outstanding medical care in treating my basil cell forehead medical surgical issues. I would highly recommend her.
John Pettit – Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
Dr. Austin, Is a Caring, Professional, and very Attentive Physician. I was a bit nervous about the surgical procedure but she give me whole support & confidence about it and followed up with me even after 7 months to make sure I am ok.. which I greatly appreciate! She is very lovable, friendly, and always open to any Questions
SUJITH THOMAS – Sep 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
I was fortunate enough to be operated on by Dr. Austin and her team. She removed a massive 6-7cm lipoma located on the side of my scalp that had been causing me issues for some time. Having never been operated on, I was nervous to say the least about having surgery on my head. After talking with her I was much more confident and comfortable with the both the procedure and recovery that was to come. She answered all the questions I had, and made sure to explain in detail everything that would occur. Its now about 2 weeks after the surgery and everything has gone great. Its almost unbelievable when I simply look at my head in the mirror. I am so thankful for the work that Dr. Austin and her amazing team did. Everything has exceeded my expectations and I really couldn't be happier. Thank you again Dr. Austin and your amazing team for all that you do!
Benny Bernal III – Sep 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
I had been diagnosed with two skin lesions involving two different forms of carcinoma on my face. I was directed to Dr. Austin and had an appointment scheduled in a timely manner. I obviously had my concerns when someone is going to cut cancer from my face. Her assistant greeted me and took me to the procedure room. I still didn’t really know what to expect but she gave me a basic idea of what was to follow. When Dr. Austin entered she further explained how she was going to proceed. She was required to inform me of the possibility of me loosing the ability to smile, blink my eyes, form my lips to kiss etc. I won’t lie, that sat me back in my seat a bit. This is when her absolute artistry of calming her patient began and it continued throughout the entire procedure. After confirmation from the lab that ALL the cancer had been fully removed she began her next artistry. The stitches were unlike any I had ever seen in regards to perfection. After removal there is literally NO scar.
Chuck Mjelde – Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
Dr. Grace Austin is an excellent surgeon. I was very impressed with her compassion and professionalism. She explained everything in detail, telling me step by step what she was going to do, making sure I understood exactly what the process would be. I could not have been in better hands. She removed basal cell cancer from my face, 2 inch laceration that looks amazing.
Robert Weir – May 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
I had surgery with Dr. Austin a month ago. She did a great job! My sinus surgery worked! I can breath through my nose. I am so please with Dr. Austin & the MA customer services & professionalism. They are both prompt to respond! I would highly recommend Dr. Austin
Apr 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
Dr Austin did wonderful work on my eyelid and on my chin. I’m very pleased. Thank You so much.
Deborah – Nov 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
Shout out to Dr.Austin. She took care of me and I was so nervous about my surgery on my face for Basel Cell Carcinoma. It's only been a week but stitches are out and look as though healing really well. Thank you so much, Dr. Austin.
Heather A Patey – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
Did a great job removing lipoma from my face.
alan stearns – Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
Dr. Austin, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! She made me breathe thru my nose after 54 years. She is very professional and diagnosed the issues, explained them in detail where I could understand them. After surgery, I could breathe again. I am not an easy patient. Dr. Austin made me feel very comfortable and at ease both before surgery and after. Thank you Dr. Austin, Curt Schulte
Curt Schulte – Mar 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
After a trip to Hawaii and lots of swimming, my left ear was completely clogged for a couple days. No matter what I did and what I tried I couldn’t get it to clear up. It was very uncomfortable and I was desperately impatient about getting to the bottom of it. I was ready to drive to the nearest urgent care as soon as we landed back home. But my wife insisted that I see an ENT doctor instead. She referred me to Dr. Grace Kim Austin. I was able to get a quick appointment the next morning. She was very gentle and effective in fixing the situation. Also, she had very specialIzed tools to visualize the ear and safely remove the blockage so I can understand why an urgent care wouldn’t have been property equipped to provide the same treatment. I walked out of her office with no more fullness in my ear, my full hearing back and a big smile on my face! Thank you Dr. Austin!
Moe A. – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
Dr. Austin was professional, friendly and informative at all times during my care. Though my health issue wasn't cosmetic in nature, she gave superlative care to me, both pre-op and post-op, and always seemed concerned for my well-being and comfort. She is an exemplary physician.
Terry Jones – Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
Dr. Austin is exceptional! I was very nervous for my procedure and her and her staff made me feel very comfortable. She personally called me and made sure I was doing ok. She is the best doctor that I have met.
Donnita – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
I have suffered with a stuffy nose almost my entire life. My past physician/s passed it off as allergies until Dr. Austin correctly diagnosed my deviated septum. Soon after being diagnosed she performed my septoplasty and the results were unbelievable! I can now breathe normally and my quality of life has improved tremendously! Besides being a skilled surgeon Dr. Austin is also very caring and takes the time to explain everything in detail. Her nurse Crystal also provides A+ care!
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
Dr. Austin is an amazingly skilled surgeon with a passion for her specialty. I had a thick neck, double chin and excess skin around my neck and chin area. Dr. Austin perform a procedure on my neck/chin area and I couldn't be any happier with the results. It’s been 4 months since my procedure and the transformation has far exceeded my expectations. The level of care that I received before, during and after the procedure has been incredible. She is a super talented and skilled surgeon.
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
Dr. Grace Austin is a remarkable Doctor. I have built much respect to her and her staff. I had a giant benign seborrheic keratosis on my scalp and was very concerned that the excision will leave 4”-5” with no hair. This was a major concern. Dr. Grace explained the process and she was extremely patient and answered all my questions. Her follow up is extraordinary. She delivered everything she said! Today, the scalp looks like I never had an issue. Dr. Grace is a true role model of professionalism
George Youssef in Santa Clarita, CA – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
I visited Dr. Austin for wrinkles around my mouth. I am so satisfied! I am happy with the results! Before the treatment, I looked serious when I did not intend to be due to wrinkles. After filler, I feel more like myself again.
Me Il Lee in Los Angeles , CA – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
I saw Dr. Austin 2 months ago for a consultation regarding my nose. She made me feel very comfortable discussing my insecurity with it. She is the most friendliest doctor I have ever met! Her bedside manner is phenomenal and her staff are incredible. I'm looking forward to her working on my nose within the next few months to come.
Yvette in Sylmar , CA – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?
Dr. Austin did my tonsillectomy at UNC when she was a resident (Dec. 2014). I still have problems swallowing and would not recommend her. She prescribed all meds in pill form when I was told by attending all would be liquid because of swallowing difficulty. When I returned for post op appointment nurse informed me that was a mistake. I only met her in pre-op when she introduced herself to me as an assistant with my surgery. On my surgery bill she was listed as surgeon.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 05, 2018
I'm saddened to hear your experience didn't live...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Austin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Austin?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat