Dr. Gottumukkala Suneela, MD

Family Medicine | Female

8025 US Highway 64 # 101 Memphis, TN 38133 Get Directions
Dr. Gottumukkala Suneela, MD
Dr. Gottumukkala Suneela, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Memphis, TN. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Suneela is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett and Methodist University Hospital.

Dr. Suneela's Experience

See how Dr. Suneela's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Suneela

Dr. Suneela accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Suneela is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Suneela has admitting privileges.

Dr. Suneela's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Suneela to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Suneela's Performance
Memphis, TN |
I feel blessed to have Dr. Suneela as my primary care physician; she stays on top of my health and health care. Also, she promptly checks/follows up on any tests, xrays, etc. that I have.
Memphis, TN |
I love how Dr. Suneela is very knowledgeable and personable- she knows what's going on with me and my family even when it's been a year in between visits. I love how she will sit down and talk to me as if we were acquaintances. I love her staff at the front desk as well. They very informative, knowledgeable and friendly too:)
in Bartlett, TN |
I've had Dr. G as my physician for 13 years. My whole family are cared for by Dr. G, including my daughters when they were old enough. I would trust Dr. G with my life. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. I know that if I have a health issue I am in good hands.
in Memphis, TN |
My. Husband and I both have been seeing Dr. Suneela for approximately 2 1/2 years. We both feel that she: - is very caring, personable & yet professional - doesn't rush your appointments. - is patient and a good listener. - is very thorough We actually don't mind going to see her, we look forward to the visit. This year we change insurances so that we could still be seen by her. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a great caring and thorough physician. Willie & Annie Watkins
in Cordova |
I would highly recommend Dr. Suneela. I have been going to her for 6 years. She cares about all her patients. understanding and listens to you. She will also sometimes go out of room and come back a few minutes later, if she is waiting on results .
Memphis, TN |
Dr G has been great at every visit.. however, calling in to get a refill is a joke. I called twice one day, told the second time that it is in process and would be taken care of... it wasn't. Next morning called and then called again twice that afternoon.. was told the 1st call that it would definitely get done, 2nd call was told they were waiting on Dr G to give the ok.. 3rd call was before they closed but they had already rolled phones to on call service, was told to call in the morning.
in Memphis, TN |
I love Dr suneela she is so warm friendly she explains everything on your terms that you understand she really listens to you and shows genuine concern her staff are the best never have to call twice 1 phone call they take care of whatever u need my family recently met Dr Gill while my husband was admitted in hospital my daughter immediately said she is changing to Dr G and might I add she is so pretty lol!!!!
in Memphis, TN |
After meeting Dr. Suneela with medical problems for seven years, have determined that she is credit to her profession . She meets no strangers, at other doctor's offices you are greeted with the the hand shake as her's but in time you receive a causal hug from the concerned doctor/ friend. Dr.Suneela and medical staff, administration personal all are very professional and treat you as family
Memphis, TN |
Great caring doctor and awesome staff. They are always smiling, happy, and make you feel welcome. So blessed to have found her.
in Oakland, TN |
I will not recommend And because of her front desk staff and office manager's attitude. Front office staff and the treatment of patients means much to me
in Memphis , Tn |
Dr. Suneela sees me and both of my children. We love her. The staff is friendly and very helpful! This means a lot in today's times. The atmosphere is inviting and warm and Dr. Suneela show's a very sincere attitude toward her patients. They are part of our family.
in Bartlett, TN |
"Dr. G" screams down the hallway at her staff like hollering for a dog to come to her. I sat in the room for over 45 minutes before being seen. Also the lady named Erica in the lab was on her phone for 7 minutes after she was told to get me out of the room and go to the lab. I was in exam room 4 and watched her the entire time. I have been a patient at this office for a couple of years and there professionalism has had a steady decline. I will not be returning and letting others know too.
in Memphis, TN |
I was embarrassed and ashamed for the front staff especially the office manager. I arrived for my appointment and was asked to pay for my deductible and 25% of the visit upon leaving my appointment. My husband is military and I have never been asked to do this under Active Duty Standard Insurance. In addition they wanted to charge me 5% more then was my patient responsibility by my insurance policy. I am sick and this is how our military families are treated by this Doctors office and policies.
in Bartlett, TN |
Dr. Suneela did not know what the problem was with my finger. And that was ok. She called a Inf. Disease dr. to get her opinion. Dr. Suneela had the nurse take blood for the Inf. Disease doctor. I called 3 days for lab results, the Inf. Dis. nurse called for lab results (did not want to start meds without) and no one has called me back. The nurse at the Inf. Disease office said Dr. Suneelas office faxed notes instead of blood work 3 times! Could hear her staff using foul language from exam room
Have you seen Dr. Gottumukkala Suneela, MD?
Are you Dr. Suneela?

Compare Dr. Suneela

Dr. Suneela's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Suneela has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Suneela's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Suneela does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Suneela and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

J.J.M. Medical College

Graduated in 1995

The Medical Center, Beaver

• Hindi

Dr. Suneela does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Suneela and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Suneela does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Suneela and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.