Dr. Gordon Souaid, MD

Dr. Gordon Souaid, MD

Gastroenterology  |

Dr. Gordon Souaid, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Aventura, FL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Souaid is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center, Mount Sinai Medical Center and Memorial Regional Hospital.

• AARP
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • AvMed
  • Prudential
  • Total Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Souaid

Dr. Souaid's Experience

Dr. Souaid's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Colorectal Cancer Screening
  • Esophagogastroscopy
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)

• UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • St Lukes Hospital Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Manhattan Va Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Souaid has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Souaid does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Souaid and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Aventura Hospital & Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Souaid is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Souaid's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Souaid to family and friends
Dr. Souaid's Performance
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Souaidis an excellent physician. He knows his field well and takes the time to explain everything and answer questions. He has a great personality and is easy to speak to. His advice was very helpful. The office and surgical center are run in a very organized and professional manner. All the staff are friendly and make you feel at ease.
Miami Beach, FL |
dr. souaid was everything a patient could want (recommended by another excellent doctor, catherine kirchner,) he was thorough, kind and competent. he may even get me to give up hot dogs! lesley kanuth
miami, fl |
Excellent gastroenterologist! He's attnentive, professional, and has a great bedside manner. Office is also very friendly. I recommend him to all my friends
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Souaid is attentive to the patient's individual concerns and takes enough time to deal with all concerns. He has a cordial manner and is easy to talk to.
Miami, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Stupid to all my family and friends. He and his staff made me feel at ease throughout the procedure.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Souaid is the epitome of a brilliant, top notch professional expert in his field with many years of experience and dedication whom I have seen for three separate procedures over the years, whom I would highly recommend.
in Miami, FL |
I was a little nervous as the nurse was taken me to the surgery room but as soon as I saw Dr. Souaid, I was calmed and happy to see him. Dr. Souaid greeted me like an old friend and made me feel at home knowing that I was in good hands. This is my second colonoscopy with Dr. Souaid and it was fantastic, again!!! Thank you, Dr. Souaid!
in Aventura, FL |
I liked the way I was treated and how easy it was to resolve everything. I have used the American health system for a few years and I am rarely satisfied how I got with the services of this doctor
in Miami |
Working with Dr. Souaid is a pleasure. He takes the time to explain, in detail, his findings, next steps and what they mean. He also has a way of making you feel at ease and comfortable. Would definitely recommend.
in Miami, FL |
Excellent doctor! I just had my upper endoscopy done today and he made the experience very pleasant and easy. Not only is he a very experienced and knowledgeable doctor but his personality and the way he treats his patients is exceptional - Great bedside manner. I am extremely cautious and picky when choosing healthcare professionals and would recommend Dr. Souaid in a blink of an eye. Nice to see a professional be so humble and down to earth aside from having a vast amount of experience.
Bay Harbor Islands |
Dr. Gordon Souaid is an outstanding physician. He is very compassionate and has outstanding bed manners. He is approachable and makes you feel at ease. You better not retire anytime soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in Aventura |
Would never go to anyone else. Dr Souaid has been treating me for many years. I am extremely pleased with him as my Doctor in every way. I would highly recommend him.
in Miami, FL |
At the recommendation of my cardiologist, I visited Dr. Souaid, who instantly made me feel at ease with his sincere interest in my case. He explained using simple words about the procedure (colonoscopy) that I required. On the day of the procedure Dr. Souaid and his staff made sure that I clearly understood same; thereafter, he informed me of the results and set the date of my follow-up visit. There, with a drawing and photos he explained my case. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Souaid.
Hallandale, FL |
Excellent
in Miami, FL |
I like to recommend Dr. Souaid to family and friends because of his extremely friendly and positive attitude.His knowledge and professionalism seems to be almost unmatched in my medical experiences.
in Miami, FL |
Very upbeat; always greets you with a smile. Had my second colonoscopy with him today and he made everything go smoothly. He is very concerned with your welfare and it shows. I am very pleased with his care. Office visits are good but it wasn't until I had my colonoscopy that he was able to explain why I suffer with the symptoms I have, which is totally understandable. While his visits are short, they are friendly and he will answer all your questions. I definitely recommend his services.
in Miami , FL |
Dr. Souaid is very upbeat, pleasant, and confident, and puts his patients at ease. He is a wonderful doctor.
in Miami Beach, FL |
Great doctor..Experienced..Professional..Informative..Always with a smile'' My third colonoscopy. I would change him for anyone else...Including his staff
in Aventura,fl |
Very short with his time.....doesn't ask a lot of questions.....had to recommend a test that he agreed with ......doesn't make any suggestions to give relief.....had to call for exam results a week after
in North Miami Beach, FL |
He is an amazing , thoughtful doctor. I had a colonoscopy and was very fearful going in but I must say it wasn't bad at all. I would definitely recommend Dr. Souaid to anyone
in Palm City, FL |
Another doctor wanted to remove my rectum. I went to Dr Souaid and he not only saved my rectum, his work with me with UC has be exceptional. I highly recommend hom !
in Hallandale, FL |
procedure was done competently "bedside manner" was very likeable and comforting
in Miami, FL |
I was extremely apprehensive about the thought of a colonoscopy and having one was not going to happen, that was until I went to see Dr Souaid,his office staff was very friendly and professional he was pleasant,professional made me feel comfortable while he patiently explained the procedure to me I would not hesitate to recommend him
in Hallandale, FL |
Excellent knowledge of patients needs and concerns, gives you a very strait and uncomplicated updates of your condition and treatment needed to treat your ailment.
in Hallandale, FL |
Dr. Souaid is a very compassionate doctor. He is extremely professional.
in Hollywood, FL |
My wife and i have had colonoscopies with Dr. Souaid over the past 17 years. We have found that the doctor, his staff and surgical center are very professional, experienced, thorough and considerate.
in Miami, FL |
Good bedside manner ,on time knowlegble.
Hialeah, FL |
Diagnosed me incorrectly with no conversation. Left me waiting for a follow up appointment while he entertained a drug salesman.
in Miami, FL |
dr.souaid is very competent and caring.
in Miami, FL |
Professional, makes patient feel at ease, explains and answers questions easily and thoroughly.
Hollywood, FL |
I had a great first meeting with Dr. Souaid on the procedure. He told me all that would take place and how everything worked. I was very happy with the process, staff, and follow-up call to check on my condition(s) after the procedure
very good
in SIB Fl |
Great experience !excelent team! Thank you!
in Miami, FL |
The experience from staff to doctor was excellent. Dr. Souaid is very down to earth and compassionate.
in Hollywood, FL |
I had a colonoscopy with Dr. Souaid. His team was fantastic. I was well prepared and the procedure went as described. Dr. Souaid;s technique made it fast and painless. The post procedure follow up by Dr. Souaid was great.
If you value your health you will avoid this BAD DOC. He is very rough.
in Miami Gardens, FL |
After my very first visit to Dr. Souaid's office I recommended him to a friend. I found both he and his office staff to be very personable and professional. Dr. Souaid's bedside manner was great. My colonoscopy procedure we flawlessly. I went in, was prepped, went to sleep, and awoke bright-eyed and bushy tailed - it was over. For me to give an excellent grade says a lot - I usually leave some room for error - It's early yet in our relationship, but I am very pleased thusfar.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Souaid just performed a colonoscopy and endoscopy December 29th, 2015. I received the best medical care possible. I did not feel a thing. I woke up when everything had finished.
in Miami Beach, FL |
Experienced. Great clinical demeanor. Takes time with you and explains things.
Have you seen Dr. Gordon Souaid, MD?
Are you Dr. Souaid?

Visit Dr. Souaid

Dr. Souaid accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • AvMed