Dr. Gordon Lewis, MD

Dr. Gordon Lewis, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Gordon Lewis, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Midlothian, VA and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in plastic surgery, plastic surgery of the hand, and more.Read his story

2331A Robious Station Cir

Midlothian, VA 23113

• AvMed
  • CHAMPVA
  • Coventry Health Care of Virginia

Learn about Dr. Lewis

See how frequently Dr. Lewis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
Adjacent Tissue Transfer

Dr. Lewis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Lewis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lewis "At Lewis Plastic Surgery, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gordon Lewis, along with his team are committed to providing every plastic surgery patient with comprehensive, quality care, safety and outstanding results. Dr. Lewis is well-trained and qualified to take care of all their patient needs prior to, during and after treatment whether in surgical or non-surgical cosmetic care. To learn more about Dr. Lewis and the procedures he offers, please visit his website today."

This content was provided by Dr. Lewis "I do not think there is any other Plastic Surgeon who spends as much time in consulation with each patient. I strive to help guide each person through every step of the plannning and decision making for any planned procedure. Every person is different, finding those differences and working with each person to achieve their individual goals makes my work very satisfying."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery of the Hand
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Virginia / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Med College Of Virginia-Plastic Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Duke University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Lewis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lewis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lewis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lewis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lewis

Dr. Lewis?
Dr. Lewis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gordon Lewis, MD
I absolutely LOVE my results!!!! The level of care and professionalism provided by Dr Lewis and his staff are top notch. I decided to do a breast augmentation and lift. Dr. Lewis took his time in really getting to know me and to know my needs. He thoroughly explained all of my options and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Lewis, MD?
Dr. Lewis clearly explained my entire procedure and took time to answer all of my questions. He and his staff put me at ease with their professionalism and friendly nature. I am extremely pleased with the results of my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Lewis, MD?
My husband and I were referred to Dr. Lewis by our dermatologist. We could not be happier with the results! The office staff are professional, respectful and pleasant. The path from scheduling to surgery and Recovery was well explained, scheduled and executed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Lewis, MD?
After deciding I wanted a breast augmentation, I carefully made consultation appointments with the most notable plastic surgeons in the area. After leaving Dr. Gordon's office, I knew that he was going to be the one to do it. Not only was the whole staff welcoming and professional, especially Lee,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Lewis, MD?
I do not think there is another doctor that spends as much time making their patients feel at ease and comfortable as Dr. Lewis. I had breast augmentation surgery July of this year 2016. I can not say enough about the wonderful time and care I have received from Dr. Lewis and his staff. While I am...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lewis?