Dr. Gordon Globus, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 85

Dr. Globus

Gordon G Globus MD

360 San Miguel Dr Ste 503 Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Gordon Globus, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 54 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine in 1959 and specializes in psychiatry and anxiety disorders.

Dr. Globus' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Globus

4.5

Dr. Globus?
Dr. Globus' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gordon Globus, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Globus has been my physician in this field for over 15 years and I have only the greatest praise for him. He is the consummate professional, very friendly and has always been a pleasure to deal with. I learned many years ago that we humans tend to associate with people that make us feel better about ourselves. This may be one of the most important reasons that my relationship has been so positive with Dr. Globus. I believe that he is not only a good doctor but that he is also a good man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Globus, MD?
Dr. Globus is one of the BEST doctors I have ever seen! He is a wonderful old-school doctor, who took the time to truly listen and understand my concerns. He did not rush me or have one hand on the door like other doctors do. He is compassionate, does not judge, and made me feel at ease in his office. He is a rare gem in the medical profession. I highly recommend Dr. Globus to anyone needing an empathetic, intelligent, and genuine doctor. He truly cares!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Globus, MD?
Dr. Globus was a fast and efficient ally in my long overdue pursuit of mental health treatment. He took my reservations about new medications seriously, and worked with me to find an appropriate middle ground. He also responds quickly via email and text message which has been enormously helpful. Additionally, Dr. Globus referred me to a wonderful psychologist. The two make an excellent mental health team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Globus, MD?
I have worked in law enforcement in a rough inner city and dealt with some stress and anxiety and many medical problems providers can't relate, or will blow you off, or won't help and will just tell you to deal with it. However, Dr Globus is great at listening and at counseling and giving advice, as well as at prescribing medication and has been a huge help to living a successful life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Globus, MD?
I began seeing Dr. Globus after a two year wild goose chase of referrals to specialist after specialist. It was immediately apparent that he was among the most intelligent doctors that I had interacted with, and in terms of communication, availability and responsiveness, he is without doubt the single best. His objective, results-oriented thinking has helped me remain focused as we work through my condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Globus, MD?
I have now been a patient of Globus for two years now and must say I wouldn't go any place else my experience with him has been wonderful. He has worked with me and together we have successfully managed to treat my bipolar disorder. I would definitely recommend him to a friend or family. I enjoy our visits together and am looking forward to the next!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Globus, MD?
I've been seeing Dr Globus for about 7 years now, after I lost my mother. Going through this & other family problems, I was having a very hard time getting through it, that I lost my self-esteem & self-worth & no longer had my Mother to talk to. Through these years, i have slowly come back to some normalcy. I will continue to see him, as he has helped me not only with my life changing events, but my every so often hard times. I would definitely recommend him to family & friends! 10 star!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Globus, MD?
Dr Globus has been there for me for over 5yrs . I have had issues w/ sleep disorder from previous surgeries. ( both hips replaced, screws & rods in lower back ,& bottom of both feet cut on 3 different times) He has helped w/ mental anger & stress that goes hand in hand w/ post surgeries. So do yourself a favor and don't wait until its to late ! Make a appointment !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Globus, MD?
From the get go, I knew I was dealing with someone who was no nonsense. He values both your and his time, he's sympathetic but never coddles, and most importantly, he never leaves you hanging. Throughout the years, managing my mental health has led me into several less-than-stellar scenarios with psychiatrists who made me feel both hopeless and cold about the individuals in the given practice. Dr. Globus is a professional, but he has the attribute the former psychiatrists lacked... Compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Globus, MD?
He is amazing Dr. Very thourough and listens well. He is the best Dr. I have ever been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Globus, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Globus?

My approach is first a consultation and formulation of the problem(s) with specific treatment recommendations of medication and/or psychological treatment. If I think some other professional would provide better treatment, I will refer. I am very con...

• Psychiatry

1960
1959
1955

Dr. Globus accepts

Dr. Globus accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
Choice Plus PPO
PacifiCare
WellPoint
WellPoint PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Globus' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Globus' conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Medication Management
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation