Dr. Gordon Globus, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Gordon G Globus MD 360 San Miguel Dr Ste 503 Newport Beach, CA 92660 Get Directions
Dr. Gordon Globus, MD

Dr. Gordon Globus, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Newport Beach, CA. He is 83 years old and has been practicing for 58 years.

Dr. Globus' Care Philosophy

My approach is first a consultation and formulation of the problem(s) with specific treatment recommendations of medication and/or psychological treatment. If I think some other professional would provide better treatment, I will refer. I am very conservative in using meds. I typically follow up the first meeting with phone calls or email (without charge unless really extensive). Patients typically find me straightforward and sincere. I am half-time and share the office with a psychoanalyst.

Dr. Globus' Experience

See how Dr. Globus' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Globus

Dr. Globus accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Globus is now accepting new patients

Dr. Globus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Globus to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Globus' Performance
in Fillmore Ca |
I have now been a patient of Globus for two years now and must say I wouldn't go any place else my experience with him has been wonderful. He has worked with me and together we have successfully managed to treat my bipolar disorder. I would definitely recommend him to a friend or family. I enjoy our visits together and am looking forward to the next!
in Santa Ana, CA |
I've been seeing Dr Globus for about 7 years now, after I lost my mother. Going through this & other family problems, I was having a very hard time getting through it, that I lost my self-esteem & self-worth & no longer had my Mother to talk to. Through these years, i have slowly come back to some normalcy. I will continue to see him, as he has helped me not only with my life changing events, but my every so often hard times. I would definitely recommend him to family & friends! 10 star!!!
in santa ana, ca |
Dr Globus has been there for me for over 5yrs . I have had issues w/ sleep disorder from previous surgeries. ( both hips replaced, screws & rods in lower back ,& bottom of both feet cut on 3 different times) He has helped w/ mental anger & stress that goes hand in hand w/ post surgeries. So do yourself a favor and don't wait until its to late ! Make a appointment !
in Santa Ana, CA |
I have been seeing Dr Globus for over 5 yrs. He has helped me in many ways. One has been w/ a sleep disorder from previous surgeries. (Both hips replaced, screws & rods in lower back and the bottom of my feet cut on 3 different times.) Also along w/ mental anger / stress that came along w/ these issues. I do see a Pain Management Specialist for nerve pain from being cut & drilled on. But on the mental side, these both go hand in hand . So if your in need of help, do make a appointment !
in Irvine, CA |
From the get go, I knew I was dealing with someone who was no nonsense. He values both your and his time, he's sympathetic but never coddles, and most importantly, he never leaves you hanging. Throughout the years, managing my mental health has led me into several less-than-stellar scenarios with psychiatrists who made me feel both hopeless and cold about the individuals in the given practice. Dr. Globus is a professional, but he has the attribute the former psychiatrists lacked... Compassion.
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
He is amazing Dr. Very thourough and listens well. He is the best Dr. I have ever been to.
Have you seen Dr. Gordon Globus, MD?
Are you Dr. Globus?

Compare Dr. Globus

Dr. Globus' Care Philosophy

Dr. Globus' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Globus has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Globus' Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychosis

Boston University School Of Medicine

Completed in 1965

Weill Cornell Medical College

Graduated in 1955

Dr. Globus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Globus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry